PDA

View Full Version : whats so great about chaos and order?

Happy Madison
08-07-2015, 12:17 PM
I mean chaos isnt that strong or good with the electric nano and order is just a regular old pistol which I understand about the skin is super cool but still wtf Ive been on and off for a few days then I thought about it I spent alot of scrip to get both of them and I dont ever use them

SirServed
08-07-2015, 12:21 PM
I mean chaos isnt that strong or good with the electric nano and order is just a regular old pistol which I understand about the skin is super cool but still wtf Ive been on and off for a few days then I thought about it I spent alot of scrip to get both of them and I dont ever use them
Since you got two items that you don't exactly use much you always have the option of selling or trading them away or if you're really feeling generous or got it like that you can give them to a clanmate or friend order is just a score farming weapon anyway but chaos actually has some pretty good numbers if you were to run a dps sim on it I just don't like that it's a blast rifle and the electric part bothers me a little bit

Happy Madison
08-07-2015, 12:28 PM
Since you got two items that you don't exactly use much you always have the option of selling or trading them away or if you're really feeling generous or got it like that you can give them to a clanmate or friend order is just a score farming weapon anyway but chaos actually has some pretty good numbers if you were to run a dps sim on it I just don't like that it's a blast rifle and the electric part bothers me a little bit

I'll probably sell them together only fun I had on it was getting the recoil mastery on chaos and the dmg mastery on order I was working on crit but I ran out of af

xXxDSMer
08-07-2015, 01:49 PM
I've seen a few people using chaos with pandemonium active, and (when they left it electric) it stunned mobs pretty darn frequently.

Crack
08-07-2015, 04:48 PM
I have a pair of Chaos' and converted one to bio. They are very affective against anything. Bio strips plates and slows them, and the electric destroys health.

WhiteStrike
08-07-2015, 04:51 PM
I have a pair of Chaos' and converted one to bio. They are very affective against anything. Bio strips plates and slows them, and the electric destroys health.
Umm,what?-_-

Smokey Black
08-07-2015, 04:55 PM
What's so great about Chaos and Order?

The hype. :p

Jet1337
08-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Umm,what?-_-

Yup. Health bars are gone and are replaced with shields now. So all you gotta do is take down their shields and they're dead. lol

Ookii
08-22-2015, 04:35 AM
I've had Order and Chaos for about a month now as my primary weapons. I've just did a grind from 55xx to 6k ego with them. I did all my PvP pursuits with Chaos (more on that later).

They have a backpack syn so they are easy to t5 mod. There is nothing to lose for t5 modding them, unlike a lot of other gun synergies that are stuck with t4s.

PvE:

Order

Pros: It wrecks anything with a critical spot and eats through armor plates. Its great at close and mid ranges, and can get the job done to drop annoying rocket raiders at long ranges. It's a close/mid range sniper rifle in hand gun form. It reloads in the blink of an eye. It drops humanoid targets (most common enemy) at threat 10 with 2-6 taps of the trigger. I can't say enough about this gun. Its a blast to use.

Cons: It wears out your hand from having to tab the trigger as fast as possible. It's a lot of work to take down mobs like bulwarks or hellbugs with hard to reach crit locations. End up switching to chaos to give my hand a break. Constantly having to make micro adjustments to find the crit spot. Soooo many people use explosive weapons that enemies tend to stumble around which can make it frustrating sometimes to find the sweet spots and all the explosions can obstruct your ability to see your target to aim properly.

I haven't rolled a crit mastery yet. But, I have it at 10% crit damage on incoming targets which works well.

Chaos (not t5d yet)

Pros: Its a bullet hose. Doesn't require much aiming. As long as your facing your enemy your going to hit them. It has a area of effect stun, and it stuns constantly. Nothing more satisfying then seeing ~10 99ers having a disco party. The stun helps keep the mobs still for about a second so your team mates with explosive weapons can really do some damage. Also, while the enemies are stunned THEY CAN'T DEAL DAMAGE. Think of it as reducing a batch of enemies dps to 0 while they are stunned.

Cons: electric nano suffers because all enemies have health, but not all have shields. (I just bought the DLC and now am using the 15% damage to hp nano perk and then new +5% damage to hp epic roll to offset the weakness of electric. Still testing it.) Not very good at long range, your spraying and PRAYING to hit far off targets plus fall-off damage and bloom. The reload time is annoying after switching to it from using Order. Not saying its slow to reload, its not nearly as fast as order. Don't try and aim with it, only hip fire works well as it jumps around a lot. Can only really crit well at close range, other wise crits are a small part of the weapons damage output.

I still have some upgrading to do with Chaos so its only going to get better, and its already a excellent gun. I'd rank Chaos close to the top of the list of the best ARs in the game.

PvP:

Order: NO! don't even try to use a wolfhound in PvP. unless your lucky or your opponent is running straight at you or standing still, its near impossible to kill ppl with this gun. let alone the seasoned pvp boomers.

Chaos: Probably not as good as other ARs b/c of electric nano. Piper is probably the better choice if you really want to use a AR in pvp b/c of the nano. I have seen players get flustered by losing there reticle, but they have to be using a aim intensive gun which are few and far between in the current state of pvp. I did all my pursuits with chaos and a surge bolter. Chaos will get you easy kills vs noobs and when the vets make a mistake. I still had room to improve my pvp gear (cyber rig) and set up, but I got the hell out of pvp as soon as I finished my pursuits, and don't plan on going back for a long while.

Besides being cool and rare, they are a fun and effective pair of guns. I won't be trading or selling mine anytime soon. And the only thing that would make me stop using them is getting a supreme drop pair of guns from expos. Also, I will be rolling them to supreme as soon as I work up the nerve to spend the AF.

Ookii
08-22-2015, 04:43 AM

Order is just a score farming weapon? in what way?

Applebite
08-22-2015, 04:33 PM
Basically, it's the Pandemonium synergy (+15% Fire Rate, -15% Reload time, +25% nano-trigger chance)

Then you look at the stats for either of them in unison, that's what made them so effective. Chaos being a flash rifle, and being given the additional fire rate and nano-trigger effect, makes it an awesome AOE weapon while in a group. Order being a semi-auto precision weapon, with increased fire rate and nano trigger, along with the crit chance makes it underrated as a sniper rifle of sorts with the right mods. Heads simply fly off shoulders when you bother to aim. Mines are still in Legendary status for now. Can't wait to see them in Supreme.

Haven't used them in PvP yet. So no comment for now. But I imagine if others knew what your load out was, they'd be prepared to reduce their effectiveness. Me personally, I have a plan for that.

"Sloooow and Steaddddy.....!"

AtiradorBobby
10-27-2015, 12:36 PM
I'll probably sell them together only fun I had on it was getting the recoil mastery on chaos and the dmg mastery on order I was working on crit but I ran out of af

Do you still have them for sale?