PDA

View Full Version : More bugs on the way!

Jet1337
08-07-2015, 05:02 PM
How do you all feel about a new race being added? How bout more bugs? Cuz you're getting more bugs. I hope everyone saved their omec stun rods!

richardkrainium
08-07-2015, 06:39 PM
yea...re-skinned hellbugs

Johnny Gatt
08-07-2015, 06:48 PM
new race???

Altras
08-07-2015, 07:35 PM
Have you tried the arkfall though? I found it quite fun, and I imagine if they could reskin those, they could reskin a few bosses and throw them a major arkfall. To be honest, I wouldn't mind that one bit.

Oh and give grid a major arkfall where they hoard, a bunch of them could muff a huge group of players up ^_^

Iceberg
08-07-2015, 07:57 PM
Oh I thought you meant more bugs that are from coding, not some re skinned creature.

Cobra Crusher
08-07-2015, 08:20 PM
Oh I thought you meant more bugs that are from coding, not some re skinned creature.

Lol me too and i thought he meant car races.

richardkrainium
08-07-2015, 08:21 PM
Have you tried the arkfall though? I found it quite fun, and I imagine if they could reskin those, they could reskin a few bosses and throw them a major arkfall. To be honest, I wouldn't mind that one bit.

Oh and give grid a major arkfall where they hoard, a bunch of them could muff a huge group of players up ^_^

and add in a pursuit called "air time"

Claydough
08-07-2015, 08:30 PM
i was really hoping for a sheild based enemy that would bring electric nano into its element.

but it would be nice to have a race that is much more dynamically balanced in that you don't just us one specific nano and be done with it, but several enemy's in that have different characteristics that require different nano's to be used against them.

an example of that would be bulwaks and dark matter. you can go around with an electric gun shooting all of the dark matter, when they drop a 10 plated bulwak with only health dmg and no (minimal) crit spots...

Bonehead
08-07-2015, 09:04 PM

Bingo !

Atticus Batman
08-08-2015, 03:20 AM
new race???

Yes new race, as in new (reskinned) enemy race. Although they aren't completely new as we have grenades that contain their larva in game, and their larva also destroyed weapons on the show.

Skiller115
08-08-2015, 11:03 AM
So the Shrill=Hellbugs MK II

Arkangyl
08-08-2015, 11:11 AM

Yes, and, uh, yes. Said it once before and support this. Easy, easy, easy.

Grid Minor and Major Arkfalls (similar to Control Grids of course but *not* the same). Major Grid Ark Falls. Dew eet for the kidz!

Another easy one would be an Infected Minor and Major Arkfall event no, not like the holiday one per se).

Of course a creepy crawly minor sounds cool too, but we want more Majors also please.

btw, adding anything new to Majors also allows mixing up the daily and weekly contracts more (adding in more conflict sites from the story line would also though mmost are in already afaik).

SanCarioca
08-08-2015, 01:50 PM

Lol me too and i thought he meant car races.

I'm glad I was not alone in this :) I gues I'm completely traumatized by time trials.

Is there a picture where we could see these new enemies?

HappyJappy
08-10-2015, 02:54 AM
Is there a picture where we could see these new enemies?

Yes.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?220951-Defiance-Patch-3.2-Hotfix-1-To-PTS

Page 2 for more close ups.

Tanqueray
08-10-2015, 04:55 AM
I would like to see a Monolith major overlap a Progenitor Major with a Hellion thrown in as well... not to fight, but just to watch them duke it out

PithHelmetIrath
08-10-2015, 05:06 AM
So the Shrill=Hellbugs MK II

I think that would require them to do significantly more damage.. lol