PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day/Sharing the Goodwill

SanCarioca
08-09-2015, 03:09 AM
This is the story of one of those special moments that only a great community can provide you with:

It's really good to hear nice things, and I thank you for that, Defiance Community. Im sharing the spontaneous goodwill from a player, towards me, this past night, below (names edited out, to protect their privacy)

You, friendly Sir, with just one post, has made my day, without even knowing it was the beginning of a very special day for millions of my countrymen:

In my country, it's Father's Day, today. I am a father of two. To all fellow Ark Hunters in the same situation, I wish you can enjoy your kids and fathers today, or honor their memory. Even if it's not a celebratory date for you, the opportunity is the same.

DEFIANCE!

Keziah
08-09-2015, 07:10 AM
This is the story of one of those special moments that only a great community can provide you with:

It's really good to hear nice things, and I thank you for that, Defiance Community. Im sharing the spontaneous goodwill from a player, towards me, this past night, below (names edited out, to protect their privacy)

You, friendly Sir, with just one post, has made my day, without even knowing it was the beginning of a very special day for millions of my countrymen:

In my country, it's Father's Day, today. I am a father of two. To all fellow Ark Hunters in the same situation, I wish you can enjoy your kids and fathers today, or honor their memory. Even if it's not a celebratory date for you, the opportunity is the same.

DEFIANCE!

Happy Father's day, San!
This put a smile on my face. I'm so happy someone made you're day!
:D

Mrdr
08-09-2015, 07:30 AM
It's not Father's Day here but I was glad to see this post. There's nothing greater in this world for me than being a daddy to my little girl. Happy Father's Day to you and I hope your kids get to enjoy it as much as you will.

SanCarioca
08-09-2015, 08:19 PM
It's not Father's Day here but I was glad to see this post. There's nothing greater in this world for me than being a daddy to my little girl. Happy Father's Day to you and I hope your kids get to enjoy it as much as you will.

We had a blast today, Mrdr, thanks for that. Hope you have all enjoyed your Sundays!

SanCarioca
08-09-2015, 08:21 PM
Happy Father's day, San!
This put a smile on my face. I'm so happy someone made you're day!
:D

It's cool and costs nothing, right? Thanks, Kez!