PDA

View Full Version : Event: Stage 15 @ Bathhouse PS3/NA (09/05/15 3:00 PM AST)

Keziah
08-09-2015, 05:32 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/29wtl3p.jpg
LET'S KICK SOME SHTAKO OUT OF THE VOLGE!
Saturday, 09 • 26 • 15 3 Pm Atlantic Time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=09%2F05%2F15+3%3A00+PM+AST)

(I just found out tonight at the Armistice Festival Returns this event is scheduled to happen right in the middle of it. When these speical events happen people stop everything and concentrate only on them. So, this event will be POSTPONE to 09.26.15 (Saturday) The same time. Thank you all! Hope that everybody can still make it on the 26!)

We will be hosting an event at the Bathhouse Incursion to see how high of a round we can get through. I'm not completely sure how many Ark Hunters are going to be there, So I'll be sticking with stage 15 & go from there. Hopefully we set a new record on PS3/NA for other platforms to beat.

We will meet up at Overpass @ 3 PM Atlantic Time. (Try to be early) I'll have our clan mates on other servers looking for one to start. It will be the first one that starts from the beginning after 3 PM. I will post a few people PSN's to add so you can teleport to the people that will be at the Bathhouse closer to the event date.

If players plan on attending this event, please take the time to message me & let me know what clan you're in & a rough estimate of your clan mates that's going to be there. I'll be sorting out certain points for all clans so we aren't all running around wasting time. Thank you.

To any players who are willing to donate any scrip, shields & weapons please message me, comment on thread or contract me in game. Everything will be given away to players after the event is over.

After the event, script & prices will be given to the top five high scores. Also, call outs for random prizes.
Hope to see a lot of Ark hunters, invite you're clan mates & friends!
:D

Happily to announce our
Special guest
KIWIBIRD
http://i61.tinypic.com/1zv5uyv.jpg

This Community Event is Hosted By
THE DEVILZ REJECTS
http://i61.tinypic.com/2ptq6np.png

JOCCO5150
08-09-2015, 10:08 PM
I'll donate some ojs. And they will be natural ojs too

Cobra Crusher
08-10-2015, 09:21 AM
We got to stage 20 on 360 :P lol

Lamar Kendrick
08-10-2015, 09:54 AM
i'll be there

will donate ojs too :)

welcome back my friend !!!

Axelle Axe
08-10-2015, 10:17 AM
I will help you out! My clan will be there for sure. ;)

I will donate some weapons... :)

Altras
08-10-2015, 10:44 AM
Hit that stage 20!
https://youtu.be/oKh4YxpT4ME

Hope you guys get a big turnout! A few things helpful when organizing a siege is to try too have everyone aware of not starting the siege. Ask in area a few times, and pm anyone who starts to trigger it, not to start it for time to invite people. If luck favors you itll give you plenty of time to have friends invite friends and so on.

Ryu Soba JP
08-10-2015, 11:55 AM
Yup, I was just talking about doing this a couple mornings ago. I'll be there to show off my Arkhunting abilities.

CM Kiwibird
08-10-2015, 11:57 AM
Hey there folks, I'm glad we were able to get an event set up for September! I won't be able to help in August as much because it gets very busy, but September is wide open!

Very excited for another PS3 event! :o

Tauriiel
08-10-2015, 12:02 PM
I hope I can get in on this action. :)

cmpowell
08-10-2015, 02:08 PM
I've been to stage 184 before, but that was back when a patch messed up the stages, lol. Th is seems more legit

ARSO
08-10-2015, 03:08 PM
See you guys there!!

Bentu
08-10-2015, 05:07 PM
I've started an account on my sons ps3 just for this, the game needs more community events like this. :)

MandyMae
08-10-2015, 07:29 PM
I'll gladly bring Infamous to this event!

Smokey Black
08-10-2015, 07:38 PM
NOS clan will have the "A" point on lock.

Keziah
08-10-2015, 09:37 PM
Thank you so much everybody!

I was thinking..We should have a certain amount of people/clans at "A", "B" & "C". So, we arn't all running around. It would really help us reach higher stage too. Be cool to see each clan working as a team also.
If people could please send me a message on the forums of what clan you are in & how many clan members are going to be at the event.
I will try to sort out certain points for each clan. So, we can be all organized. Thank you again! :D

OokamiXIII
08-11-2015, 08:35 AM
I'll be there to represent VA. I'll see if I can drag a few clannies along with me!

Edit: those who have mics should use 'em. Might help with organizing!

CM Kiwibird
08-11-2015, 03:08 PM
Hey there, I made a quick edit to make it easier for folks to find this! Added the date to the title and added a link to your original post so that everyone can click and see what the listed time means for their location.

Click here to check when the event will be for your time zone. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=09%2F05%2F15+3%3A00+PM+AST)

tAsHiNkA
08-11-2015, 03:14 PM
I've started an account on my sons ps3 just for this, the game needs more community events like this. :)Cool - let me know if you need any gear

Akira Kimekawa
08-11-2015, 03:28 PM
I'll be there and I'll bring as many of tbe Defiance Most Hated crew that I can. Got to stage 15 with Axe's Defiance Terminators crew back in March, I'm sure with this event we'll easiky break that lol. I'LL BRING THE AMMO SPIKES! XD

SanCarioca
08-11-2015, 07:26 PM
Cool - let me know if you need any gear

Hey Tashinka, are you going to take part? That's incredibly cool, thanks!

Bentu
08-11-2015, 10:26 PM
Cool - let me know if you need any gear

Installed and played yesterday and got to roughly ego 180 ish so come the event will be around the 2k mark hopefully.
I should be ok with the Topnotch gear, I've seen people complaining about the f2p.
They should try it, the drops are terrible for them, I've got a cheap limited edition on the way from amazon, that should help somewhat.

Arcade
08-12-2015, 12:41 PM
This sounds like fun since the Bathhouse is one of my favorite missions anyway. I'll show up if my schedule allows and I'll see if my clan wants in on it too.

tAsHiNkA
08-12-2015, 12:50 PM
Installed and played yesterday and got to roughly ego 180 ish so come the event will be around the 2k mark hopefully.
I should be ok with the Topnotch gear, I've seen people complaining about the f2p.
They should try it, the drops are terrible for them, I've got a cheap limited edition on the way from amazon, that should help somewhat.np - if you change your mind lmk - I can hook you up, no charge & welcome to PS3:)

Vega
08-14-2015, 02:37 PM
          

Bentu
08-14-2015, 05:11 PM
np - if you change your mind lmk - I can hook you up, no charge & welcome to PS3:)

Thank you that's very kind although I should be ok. My limited edition for the ps3 arrived yesterday so when I linked my account I got a Havoc and some other gear.

I would appreciate a couple of friends requests please so I can get on the right shard.

My psn is - OblongDice

Thanks

konstantinov
08-14-2015, 05:20 PM
Thank you that's very kind although I should be ok. My limited edition for the ps3 arrived yesterday so when I linked my account I got a Havoc and some other gear.

I would appreciate a couple of friends requests please so I can get on the right shard.

My psn is - OblongDice

Thanks

Bentu, send me a friend request. I'll get you there in the lag fest from hell.

Psn- BrwU91

Bentu
08-14-2015, 06:09 PM
Bentu, send me a friend request. I'll get you there in the lag fest from hell.

Psn- BrwU91

Thanks Kon will do, the lag I can deal with, the badies show up in the long run, it's the ps3 controller I'm having issues with.

konstantinov
08-14-2015, 06:19 PM
Thanks Kon will do, the lag I can deal with, the badies show up in the long run, it's the ps3 controller I'm having issues with.

Xbox controllers are way better when it comes to precision.

Akira Kimekawa
08-14-2015, 06:35 PM
Xbox controllers are way better when it comes to precision.

I perfer the ps3 controller, call me old fashion I've liked the controller style since PSone days but oh well. ^-^

Keziah
08-15-2015, 06:48 AM
Bentu, I'll send you a friend req later when I get on later tonight! :)

genie
08-15-2015, 02:51 PM
This is great! So happy to see a ps3 event. I'll be there.

Keziah
08-24-2015, 08:43 PM
I just found out tonight at the Armistice Festival Returns this event is scheduled to happen right in the middle of it. When these speical events happen people stop everything and concentrate only on them. So, this event will be POSTPONE to 09.26.15 (Saturday) The same time. Thank you all! Hope that everybody can still make it on the 26! :D

SanCarioca
08-25-2015, 06:02 AM
I just found out tonight at the Armistice Festival Returns this event is scheduled to happen right in the middle of it. When these speical events happen people stop everything and concentrate only on them. So, this event will be POSTPONE to 09.26.15 (Saturday) The same time. Thank you all! Hope that everybody can still make it on the 26! :D

Kez, as a sugestion, you could edit the 1st post of this thread with the correct date and the reason why it was postponed.

Vega
08-30-2015, 11:20 AM
          

Vega
09-03-2015, 05:53 PM
          

Keziah
09-03-2015, 06:11 PM
We postponed it until the 26 because of the event going on. :)

Vega
09-03-2015, 06:50 PM
          

Tauriiel
09-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Could I possibly get an add by someone from the clan so I can get in the correct phase? :)

Redemption2244
09-05-2015, 11:44 AM
Bump......

genie
09-21-2015, 04:19 PM
Bumping this up. We still on?

Dark Book
09-22-2015, 07:49 AM
I was hoping this event was still on . i will be there . need any prizes hit me up got extra ojs .

opie4507
09-22-2015, 03:42 PM
ill be sure to bring my small clan. we'll bring the smack talking ;D i know some other clan leaders ill see if they are interested tonight.

SanCarioca
09-22-2015, 04:15 PM
Could I possibly get an add by someone from the clan so I can get in the correct phase? :)

Of course you can, our pleasure. I'll try to add you, and you can do the same with my PSN id below.

opie4507
09-22-2015, 04:22 PM
Of course you can, our pleasure. I'll try to add you, and you can do the same with my PSN id below.

i too would like to make sure with a friend request. can i add you when i get on in like 2 hours?

Tauriiel
09-22-2015, 05:08 PM

Thank you! :) I shall do so as soon as I sign in again this evening (after dinner).

SanCarioca
09-22-2015, 06:51 PM
Thank you! :) I shall do so as soon as I sign in again this evening (after dinner).

Tauriiel, it seems I already have a pending friend request active with you, so I cant send you another. Just look it up and accept it, or send me a new one

SanCarioca
09-22-2015, 06:53 PM
i too would like to make sure with a friend request. can i add you when i get on in like 2 hours?

Of course, just send me a friend request, and anyone reading this can do the same.

Ryu Soba JP
09-25-2015, 05:54 PM
Bump bump bump

Keziah
09-25-2015, 07:20 PM
BUMP! Tomorrow guys don't forget 3 PM Alt time @ Overpass. Please try to be a little early. Here's a list of clan members you can add to jump to us.

Onecutesmile
blu-san
cruxkilla
Pretty_flak
Hard_Liqour

If anybody still has anything to donate please teleport to me 15 minutes before event. More donations we get the more we can give back to the community. Dark blood please add me!

Our goal tomorrow is stage 15. Let's kill while having fun. I hope to see everyone there! Good luck guys. :D

Bentu
09-25-2015, 08:01 PM
I'm assuming that's about 9pm gmt.

See you there :cool:

Arcade
09-25-2015, 10:45 PM
3PM Atlantic Time? And I actually have the day off as well? o.O I'll be there. Haven't played Defiance in a while but I'll practice beforehand to help us get to Stage 15. I'm sure it's just like riding a bike. :)

genie
09-26-2015, 05:45 AM
Crap! I'm not going to be able to make this. I have to go to a baby shower and won't be back by then. I hope it's successful so there can be another one.

clay marrow
09-26-2015, 10:21 AM
I will be there along with any LOD clan mates online. I have donations if you still need!

proace19
09-26-2015, 10:52 AM
originally supposed to work, so i will be there psn proace19, James Blackbeard in game

Keziah
09-26-2015, 11:27 AM
Event starts in half hour! Clay I'll be on soon. Add my psn.

Axelle Axe
09-26-2015, 11:37 AM
Hello! I need to give you some weapons. See you there! :)

CM Kiwibird
09-26-2015, 11:54 AM
Hey there folks! I'm patched up. Today is going to be a bit interesting, I'll be in-game on PS3 and PC. If I'm not moving, I'm on the other platform. :) I'll rotate.

I'm bringing Blackened Hellfire Supply Crates to the party on both platforms, though! We'll do a drawing in zone chat. As always, enter x in zone chat to enter when I give the word.

To make things easier on PS3, just enter x in zone chat starting at 2:20 PM CDT / 3:20 PM AST to enter.

Vega
09-26-2015, 12:01 PM
          

CM Kiwibird
09-26-2015, 01:09 PM
Hey folks, I'm adding a pumpkin headgear to the pile as well. :) Winners will be posted soon, just sorting out the logs now.

Ryu Soba JP
09-26-2015, 01:19 PM
Awesome, thanks for coming and thanks to Keziah and Clan for Hosting. Was good time.

CM Kiwibird
09-26-2015, 01:28 PM
Winners:

Serene Anxiety
Fearless God
clay marrow
LordLand
McNazty
DWB SCARY
Keziah
rwwesd
JANGRAVITY
Maleki Phoenix

Because there may have been some confusion, as long as you weren't entering X in chat repeatedly, you'll still be entered this round. :) In the future, please make sure to only enter x in chat once. This reduces the amount of time it will take me to pull logs after the event, which means FASTER PRIZES.

We haven't had a clan event on PS3 for a while and there were a lot of entries, so we've got 10 winners here! Blackened Hellfire Supply Crates will be applied to your account on Monday. GREAT EVENT!

genie
09-26-2015, 01:29 PM
How did it go? What level did you guys get to?

CM Kiwibird
09-26-2015, 01:44 PM
How did it go? What level did you guys get to?

We got to 16, it was awesome! :) Great turnout, love watching that flood of purple on the minimap!

Special thanks goes out to GM Taakaze, who helped out with in-game messaging today!

LordLand
09-26-2015, 01:52 PM
^-^ thanks for the wonderful event

clay marrow
09-26-2015, 01:59 PM
Awesome time guys. Ty kiwi.

SanCarioca
09-26-2015, 02:08 PM
Congratulations to all the winners! And a big, warm, heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone of you that attended our event!

I was very happy to read in zone chat that some players have never even seen a "Stage 16" in a Volge Siege before. When we think about new players, these kind of events are great for them to collect a lot of XP and achieve their pursuit goals (Stage 10 Volge Siege).

As Markeen said, we can do even better next time. I also would like to recognize and thank the support of Axelle Axe and The Defiance Terminators. It's great to see clans helping each other. If I missed someone, please, make your voice heard.

And of course, THANK YOU Kiwi for the tremendous support we had. Kiwi announced this event on Friday's Livestream, was there for the fun and prizes, and we even got an announcement in the form of a system wide message across our screens, that scared the beejeezus out of me, because It caught me by surprise, and I thought the server would be reset in the middle of the event. :D

Also, congratulations to Eddie, from the slapDAThoe clan (got it right?), who got 1st Place in the event. #RESPECT

Here's hoping all the Defiance clans get inspired for new events. Stay tuned for Defiance Terminators' next event on PS3 NA, their Clanniversary looks like the Night of the Living Dead at Kenn Farm! That will be awesome!

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?224117-Defiance-Terminators-1st-Clanniversary-Event-(10-10-15)-and-Giveaways!

Defiance Terminators 1st Clanniversary Event (10-10-15) and Giveaways!
The Defiance Terminators Clan will be celebrating our first clanniversary on October 10, 2015. In connection with this we will be having a celebration through killing and sharing. We would like to invite everyone to celebrate with us. We are gathering all ark hunters to destroy all afflicted and hulkers at Kenn Farm.

Event: Stage 15 Kenn Farm Incursion

When : October 10, 2015 (Saturday)

Time: 12:00 noon Pacific or 3:00 in the afternoon Eastern Time

Gathering Place: Happy Pow Farm

Keziah
09-26-2015, 02:14 PM
I wanted to thank everybody that came out today! I was really surprised how many Ark hunters showed up at the end. The community & team work was amazing. Our goal was 15 we got 16! It was already started when I got there. Most people didn't show up until half way. But still a good job! Thank you for the donations that everybody gave out. Everybody that got an reward was very please with it. I mistakenly skipped the leader board scores. If you were in the top five please let me know! You're gift is still waiting for you.

Thank you so much Kiwi for joining us & giving out prizes!
This event was a very positive/fun time. Our clan will be hosting a different event in the near future!

Bentu
09-26-2015, 03:02 PM
I wanted to thank everybody that came out today! I was really surprised how many Ark hunters showed up at the end. The community & team work was amazing. Our goal was 15 we got 16! It was already started when I got there. Most people didn't show up until half way. But still a good job! Thank you for the donations that everybody gave out. Everybody that got an reward was very please with it. I mistakenly skipped the leader board scores. If you were in the top five please let me know! You're gift is still waiting for you.

This event was a very positive/fun time. Our clan will be hosting a different event in the near future!

I saw the Trion notice pop up and then traveled to you, you were at overpass so I looked on the map and couldn't see the incursion. Next thing I know most everyone at op was gone so I travelled to you again and just made the last 2 rounds.
Hopefully I'll get to do more at the next one.

Silent_0ne
09-26-2015, 03:38 PM

Thanks for the event it was alot of fun, about the leaderboard skip thing didn't u already gave me something?

Akira Kimekawa
09-26-2015, 04:04 PM
Winners:

Serene Anxiety
Fearless God
clay marrow
LordLand
McNazty
DWB SCARY
Keziah
rwwesd
JANGRAVITY
Maleki Phoenix

Because there may have been some confusion, as long as you weren't entering X in chat repeatedly, you'll still be entered this round. :) In the future, please make sure to only enter x in chat once. This reduces the amount of time it will take me to pull logs after the event, which means FASTER PRIZES.

We haven't had a clan event on PS3 for a while and there were a lot of entries, so we've got 10 winners here! Blackened Hellfire Supply Crates will be applied to your account on Monday. GREAT EVENT!

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! Sorry I couldn't stay longer for that, but just taking 3rd at the Siege itself was a win in my book. ^-^ So many great Arkhunters there today and was loads of fun!

proace19
09-26-2015, 04:55 PM
Thank You for the event, it was fun and it helped me get volge 10 stage pursuit. The most i got to was halfway through 10 before today. So thank you again.

Silent_0ne
09-26-2015, 06:02 PM
Oh & i forgot congratulations to the winners u lucky bastards lol.

konstantinov
09-26-2015, 06:22 PM
x

Axelle Axe
09-27-2015, 12:07 PM
Congratulations to all the winners! And a big, warm, heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone of you that attended our event!

I was very happy to read in zone chat that some players have never even seen a "Stage 16" in a Volge Siege before. When we think about new players, these kind of events are great for them to collect a lot of XP and achieve their pursuit goals (Stage 10 Volge Siege).

As Markeen said, we can do even better next time. I also would like to recognize and thank the support of Axelle Axe and The Defiance Terminators. It's great to see clans helping each other. If I missed someone, please, make your voice heard.

And of course, THANK YOU Kiwi for the tremendous support we had. Kiwi announced this event on Friday's Livestream, was there for the fun and prizes, and we even got an announcement in the form of a system wide message across our screens, that scared the beejeezus out of me, because It caught me by surprise, and I thought the server would be reset in the middle of the event. :D

Also, congratulations to Eddie, from the slapDAThoe clan (got it right?), who got 1st Place in the event. #RESPECT

Here's hoping all the Defiance clans get inspired for new events. Stay tuned for Defiance Terminators' next event on PS3 NA, their Clanniversary looks like the Night of the Living Dead at Kenn Farm! That will be awesome!

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?224117-Defiance-Terminators-1st-Clanniversary-Event-(10-10-15)-and-Giveaways!

Defiance Terminators 1st Clanniversary Event (10-10-15) and Giveaways!
The Defiance Terminators Clan will be celebrating our first clanniversary on October 10, 2015. In connection with this we will be having a celebration through killing and sharing. We would like to invite everyone to celebrate with us. We are gathering all ark hunters to destroy all afflicted and hulkers at Kenn Farm.

Event: Stage 15 Kenn Farm Incursion

When : October 10, 2015 (Saturday)

Time: 12:00 noon Pacific or 3:00 in the afternoon Eastern Time

Gathering Place: Happy Pow Farm

Happy to help when I can! You're very welcome!

Thank you so very much! :)

CM Kiwibird
09-28-2015, 03:50 PM

Looking forward to it, this was excellent! For folks logging in tonight, please remember that the prizes from Saturday were applied today. :)

Ryu Soba JP
09-28-2015, 04:12 PM
Kiwibird, just sent you a pm in regards to JanGravity. Just spoke to McNazty who said he has yet to recieve anything. Just a heads up.

CM Kiwibird
09-28-2015, 04:37 PM
Kiwibird, just sent you a pm in regards to JanGravity. Just spoke to McNazty who said he has yet to recieve anything. Just a heads up.

Resolved the first issue. For McNazty, I'd recommend double checking inventory - the application of the supply crate went through. Looks like he found it, though! :) I see he got something nice out of that one.

konstantinov
09-28-2015, 05:01 PM
Resolved the first issue. For McNazty, I'd recommend double checking inventory - the application of the supply crate went through. Looks like he found it, though! :) I see he got something nice out of that one.

I'd like to exchange my Rhino Guardian V ARK for 50 AF.

Tanks.

Bentu
09-29-2015, 02:36 PM
I'd like to exchange my Rhino Guardian V ARK for 50 AF.

Tanks.

I'll give you 50 af for it. :cool:

konstantinov
09-29-2015, 02:41 PM
I'll give you 50 af for it. :cool:

Sold see ya at HH.

Bentu
09-29-2015, 02:48 PM
Sold see ya at HH.

It'll have to be 75 af, I'll remaster a weapon.

Actually looking forward to HH as I haven't played seriously in a month or so.

konstantinov
09-29-2015, 03:50 PM
It'll have to be 75 af, I'll remaster a weapon.

Actually looking forward to HH as I haven't played seriously in a month or so.

Whatever is cool with me.

Ryu Soba JP
09-29-2015, 04:01 PM
Glad things worked out for everyone. Looking forward to the next event. Cheers.