PDA

View Full Version : Fast and Furious (PS3 NA Event) 8-22-15

Axelle Axe
08-10-2015, 10:12 AM
The Defiance Terminators clan will be hosting an event called Fast and Furious on August 22, 2015 at 12:00 noon Pacific Time, 3:00 in the afternoon Eastern Time.

I hope that this event will put excitement on the mind of the players that doing time trials isn't that bad. Let us make it fun and exciting!

Some of the players/friends didn't cash in their rewards from the previous event, I am going to use those scrip for this up coming event. To those players who wanna donate some scrip please I am encouraging you guys to do so.

I am going to announce soon which time trial we are going to use. I need to try it out first and compare which one will be the best choice.

Rules:
1. Please no cheating. I don't know how you can cheat on time trials but please don't.
2. You have to wait until I say Go before you will interact and press square.
3. There will be 5 chances or rounds that will be given to the players.
4. Participants will receive OJ's or scrip.
5. The winner/s will be the player/players that will appear on the time trial top 3 list.
6. Have fun everyone!

Come one, Come all!

See you there!

Ryu Soba JP
08-10-2015, 12:00 PM
This is interesting. I raged so much on a few of those time trials. Haha

Tauriiel
08-10-2015, 12:04 PM
Normally I avoid all things time-trial but the title. The. TITLE. Fast and Furious is among my top three favorite film franchises therefore, I am going to try my hardest to be there (or be square). :D Hope it's a huge turn-out. I'll check to see if I have anything I can throw in for donation.

Axelle Axe
08-10-2015, 01:14 PM
This is interesting. I raged so much on a few of those time trials. Haha

I know what you mean. lolol

Axelle Axe
08-10-2015, 01:25 PM
Normally I avoid all things time-trial but the title. The. TITLE. Fast and Furious is among my top three favorite film franchises therefore, I am going to try my hardest to be there (or be square). :D Hope it's a huge turn-out. I'll check to see if I have anything I can throw in for donation.

Thank you so much! :o

Akira Kimekawa
08-10-2015, 02:54 PM
COUNT ME IN!!!

Everyone better bring their A game because I'm fairly a good driver on this game. ^-^
both Akira and Irzu are finished with gold on all of their Time Trials. :D

Axelle Axe
08-11-2015, 09:20 AM
COUNT ME IN!!!

Everyone better bring their A game because I'm fairly a good driver on this game. ^-^
both Akira and Irzu are finished with gold on all of their Time Trials. :D

Cool! Good Job Akira!

Well I still have to get gold for some of the time trials. I can't use boost because I can't manage it always threw me on the cliff or wrong direction. Axe is a bad driver... :p

Vega
08-20-2015, 02:09 PM
          

final rest
08-21-2015, 12:54 PM
i am sooooooooooooo there.. good luck everyone ;) i freaking love time trials

Axelle Axe
08-21-2015, 01:20 PM
Sos thats like this weekend right? For like PS3/NA

Yes, it will be tomorrow for PS3/NA. :)

Good luck everyone! ;)

Akira Kimekawa
08-30-2015, 05:01 AM
Damn I missed this!!!! How did I over-looked this, I really wanted to participate... :/

What had me check tonight was I almost have all gold on my 3rd toon Kiora now.... Thought it was coming up. -sigh- ...who won?

Axelle Axe
08-30-2015, 11:47 AM
Aww sorry Akira :(

FannieLicker won the race.