PDA

View Full Version : Can we get backpack synergized helmets?

Olaf
08-11-2015, 09:44 AM
I'd love to use a hardboiled big boomer and a hardboiled helmet in expos, but unable to sacrifice my 2nd weapon slot to do so... Just a thought as at the moment most of these backpack syns are fairly pointless.

Arcade
08-11-2015, 09:45 AM
It doesn't sound terrible I guess, but I don't want to sacrifice my character's look because I need to wear a certain bit of armor to get a specific weapon bonus... however, if they let us choose what bonus to give what armor I'd have no problem with this. And when I say "choose," I mean it has to be free (an ark salvage fee would be okay) and we need to be able to change our minds whenever and wherever we want. Otherwise I'm not interested.

orcface
08-11-2015, 09:48 AM
How about some nice shields with the backpack synergies? Then i would be more likely to pay attention to them.

Olaf
08-11-2015, 10:39 AM
Great ideas guys. How about an new piece of cosmetic,an actual backpack that has backpack Syn and maybe another bonus or extra ammo.

David Irwin
08-11-2015, 11:00 AM
this makes sense, especially since how the backpack syn's from the corporate espionage can not longer be acquired.

Arcade
08-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Great ideas guys. How about an new piece of cosmetic,an actual backpack that has backpack Syn and maybe another bonus or extra ammo.
lol I like the sound of that. I wouldn't mind adding random backpacks to my character to take advantage of those syns... well, so long as there are a few options per syn. I don't want to be stuck wearing a hot pink backpack. :)

Plus, the ammo bonus would make up for how weak most of the backpack syns are.