PDA

View Full Version : Is the piper worth a suprme upgrade?

kilza pc user
08-18-2015, 10:30 AM
who knows the supreme added roll on the piper mk1?

i recently bought 2 and just gave one to a friend but might try and get i back if the rolls are worth it and find him a fully modded one. ALSO what is the extra roll on the abaddonns touch mk2 should i upgrade mine or not worth all that forge?

happy hunting,
Kizla pc user

drikpic
08-18-2015, 10:40 AM
if you surpreme the piper mkI it will turn into a MkII

Ghost Within
08-18-2015, 11:01 AM
98% of players are set on upgrading to supreme. I however am part of the 2% that stand against it because there is 16- yes 16 named supreme weapons in expos, 4 in each one that can be dropped.

There is no record of any of them so we do not know stats, nanos, synergys, hell we dont even know the names or gun types but since they are named supreme- they will be better than wasting forge to try to attempt to make one.

Round 8 Tier 30 is minimal farming round & tier.

Get to farming as I will be all 2 weeks from now.

kilza pc user
08-18-2015, 11:08 AM
if you surpreme the piper mkI it will turn into a MkII

What would that make my abaddons mk2?

kilza pc user
08-18-2015, 11:09 AM
98% of players are set on upgrading to supreme. I however am part of the 2% that stand against it because there is 16- yes 16 named supreme weapons in expos, 4 in each one that can be dropped.

There is no record of any of them so we do not know stats, nanos, synergys, hell we dont even know the names or gun types but since they are named supreme- they will be better than wasting forge to try to attempt to make one.

Will it drop nameds?

whit
08-18-2015, 11:11 AM

You are also part of the 2% that is actually capable of reaching Round 8 Tier 30. The average player in a PUG has no chance !

Ghost Within
08-18-2015, 11:27 AM
Will it drop nameds?

Yes 16 named supreme weapons. Reshire explained it on pts supreme & pts patch notes.

kilza pc user
08-18-2015, 11:31 AM
Yes 16 named supreme weapons. Reshire explained it on pts supreme & pts patch notes.

Hmm okay thanks for the info.

cmpowell
08-18-2015, 11:48 AM
who knows the supreme added roll on the piper mk1?

i recently bought 2 and just gave one to a friend but might try and get i back if the rolls are worth it and find him a fully modded one. ALSO what is the extra roll on the abaddonns touch mk2 should i upgrade mine or not worth all that forge?

happy hunting,
Kizla pc user

All mki turn mk2 and jp weapons rolls go up one tier and a white roll is added. I know abbadon got a fire rate

Ray8888
08-18-2015, 11:49 AM
To answer the OPs question all nameds keep their static rolls but they are moved up a tier and you get a new white roll. The exception being your WM OJS which are apparently a different kind of static roll and are not Supremeable at this time.

NINJAED!!!

Tex_Arcana
08-18-2015, 11:50 AM
So in the case of the Piper: Yes.