PDA

View Full Version : lmao where do i post bug complaints

Dirtle
08-18-2015, 11:36 AM
strike 2 on not getting support tickets answered. the customer support on this game is horrible.

First issue was with ui. The game was locking me from moving due to some message after i would self revive causing me to die constantly an expedition. (cant remember message but it was a game error) sent in ticket.... no reply lost 8 hunter req.

This morning i bought a lockbox 5 min before daily reset received oj pistol with nano and more box loots . 64 keycodes used. logged in after reset no lockbox loots in inventory but ofc my keycodes were gone. sent in ticket.....8 hours later no response.

I know the progs are working hard right now installing more bugs and overlooking the current ones so i cant complain too much about my 8 hour ticket but i expect the same outcome.

great work guys keep it up!

Cobra Crusher
08-18-2015, 11:51 AM
Bugs section.

Dirtle
08-18-2015, 12:33 PM
Bugs section.

"this forum is no longer accepting new threads"

Cobra Crusher
08-18-2015, 12:35 PM
"this forum is no longer accepting new threads"

Did you go under 360,ps3 or pc?

Zubat
08-18-2015, 12:37 PM
Fixing bugs costs money.

Bringing new content Gives money.

Kappa. That's always so in f2p games new pay-content every week but don't fix older one; Gameplay is based around item shops. At least from the complaints you read in forums. Get a pc there are many non-p2win alternatives, I personally stay here because I like pve and grinding and the ego shooter is a welcome fresh gameplay to me.

Rouge Assasin
08-18-2015, 12:50 PM
Free to play players get no help from devs...... o_O Buy a patron pass and you will have a dev response within 24 hrs. LOL So I have been told.....

Zubat
08-18-2015, 12:54 PM
im patron and I can chat with them even.
One problem was fixed within 24 hrs, the other I still wit for: It's max 48 hours, tmk.

But I also got help when I wasn't a patron, I don't really see the difference except that I can chat to clarify the initial problem at first. infact that help made me even spend some money to even become a patron afterwards because they were helpful and deserve it. At least for me personal value also because i like the game of course, at the moment... (I usually don't play an ego shooter for more than a month)

So yea your expectation of 8 hours is simply too much.

r1p
08-18-2015, 01:04 PM
Free to play players get no help from devs...... o_O Buy a patron pass and you will have a dev response within 24 hrs. LOL So I have been told.....

It never helped me. I put in a request with support a couple of months ago and it took more than a week to get a response. The response was basically, "Sorry we can't help you but we forwarded it to the dev team.". It's why I never submit issues any more. What's the point.

CM Kiwibird
08-18-2015, 02:50 PM
Hey there folks! We have subforums for bug reports (http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?73-Bug-Reports-and-Issues) where these can be submitted to the team for review. Please make sure to check out the guidelines for submitting bug reports (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?219656-Submitting-Bug-Reports) as well. We are currently investigating the reports surrounding expeditions, so your report is very much appreciated!

While our support team is pretty quick, I don't want to give you the wrong impression. We do not typically have 8 hour turnaround for submitted tickets, but our support team will work to get to you as soon as possible. :)

Ray8888
08-18-2015, 04:13 PM
Bugs section.
Nobody goes in there. Definitely not Devs. My last post in there was literally NOBODY READS THESE ANYWAY. It was unsurprisingly not responded to.

c_e_r_u_l_e_a_n
08-18-2015, 04:16 PM
Nobody goes in there. Definitely not Devs. My last post in there was literally NOBODY READS THESE ANYWAY. It was unsurprisingly not responded to.

My sentiments exactly

Dirtle
08-19-2015, 08:40 PM
Hey there folks! We have subforums for bug reports (http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?73-Bug-Reports-and-Issues) where these can be submitted to the team for review. Please make sure to check out the guidelines for submitting bug reports (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?219656-Submitting-Bug-Reports) as well. We are currently investigating the reports surrounding expeditions, so your report is very much appreciated!

While our support team is pretty quick, I don't want to give you the wrong impression. We do not typically have 8 hour turnaround for submitted tickets, but our support team will work to get to you as soon as possible. :)

First off I tried to post in the bug forum and it said its not accepting new threads. maybe thats a bug also? there are plenty to go around. second im not the least bit impressed with your support team nor your programmers no need to elaborate their service record speaks for its self. This game has ripped me off more than onece. Im being ignored my first support ticket was marked solved but the truth is " your support team" doesnt even have a functioning game online right now and you are charging people hard earned cash. I paid for the dlc to do the missions and they are broken this is not fun.