PDA

View Full Version : Expeditions Broke

Infinity Eagle
08-18-2015, 02:37 PM
Expeditions are broken. When our group tried to start expedition the group leader (me) was kicked out. Then when I tried to join the group in the expedition the game crashed. So we try again with another leader and same thing happened to him.

Olaf
08-18-2015, 02:45 PM
Also hellbug hunt in the daig room there's no damn cocoon.... Got exported with no loot......

CM Kiwibird
08-18-2015, 02:51 PM
Hey there folks, our team is aware and on the case. Appreciate the reports!

sixsais
08-18-2015, 03:08 PM
It's the same with coops. I was in a group of 4 and I was the one who got kicked right back out. I tried re-joining multiple times, with different toons, and nothing. I tried queueing on my own as well and I had the same problem, as soon as the cut scene ended (I let it play just in case hitting ESC was the issue) it kicked me out.

jremarks
08-18-2015, 03:27 PM
Yup various members of clan reporting countdown and no loot after Hellbug Boss.

I myself started the War Below twice and twice was disconnected on the loading screen between 1st and 2nd phase (on the mine map) started another on the bunker map and was okay completing but experienced some frame rate issues at points which almost got me killed.

SySCo2k5
08-18-2015, 03:31 PM
Expeditions is broken. When our group tried to start expedition the group leader (me) was kicked out. Then when I tried to join the group in the expedition the game crashed. So we try again with another leader and same thing happen to him.

We just startet a COOP-Mission. We startet with 3 Players. One of us was kicked and was not able to join us again.

jremarks
08-18-2015, 03:40 PM
Just got disconnected from Xbox live during an Expedition (Xbox Service is Limited atm) logged back on and all progress is reset. Why can't Trion do an update without breaking everything?

CM Kiwibird
08-18-2015, 03:43 PM
Yup various members of clan reporting countdown and no loot after Hellbug Boss.

Bosses for expeditions now drop loot via war chests, to confirm. Looking for additional reports.

We just startet a COOP-Mission. We startet with 3 Players. One of us was kicked and was not able to join us again.

Anyone else experience this?

KILLSHOT707
08-18-2015, 03:43 PM
One more problem that could have been avoided by having more PTS testers. But people get zero for there time on PTS, so why would they?

jremarks
08-18-2015, 03:47 PM
Bosses for expeditions now drop loot via war chests, to confirm. Looking for additional reports

I had this work fine in Mutant expeditions, but 2 different members in 2 different Expeditions have said as soon as the boss is killed the 45 second timer is starting with other enemies still alive instead of after all enemies are dead and chest spawns.

Has anyone else had this? I'll jump back on and ask clannies

Olaf
08-18-2015, 03:50 PM
Bosses for expeditions now drop loot via war chests, to confirm. Looking for additional reports.

Happening to everyone, ask devs to look t logs for me as happened to me. And twice now there has been 0 chests after killing hellbug hunt boss.

Jeff Lonestar
08-18-2015, 03:54 PM

yes everyone experienced it, this is Blasphemy.. this is MADNESS!!!

Fuggleer
08-18-2015, 03:59 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/2ptxws0.jpg

SCAVENGER1
08-18-2015, 03:59 PM

just did a hellbug expedition and got no boss loot at all and did a hellion major final and same thing no boss loot. and the supreme upgarded system is bug to no end.. only gun that did get supreme was my jackpot wildcat which end up loosing the 2x crit rolls and lost .4 crit on base stat. so now it is worthless wish this supreme never came about !! not counting the 1300 ark forge i lost trying to supreme my chaos which never did work.. i got tickwets on both of my subjects !!

CM Kiwibird
08-18-2015, 04:01 PM
yes everyone experienced it

Our team is on the case, appreciate the reports all. If you have any additional details to report, please make sure to share them here.

Tiwi
08-18-2015, 04:02 PM

i did, i was the one who couldnt get in ^.^

SCAVENGER1
08-18-2015, 04:09 PM
i never saw any "war chest" anywhere and i ran around after killing the hellbug boss
http://i.imgur.com/HhkvYDmm.jpg (http://imgur.com/HhkvYDm)
this is the screen shot i took after it died...

Olaf
08-18-2015, 04:11 PM
I hope we are going to be compensated for any ojs we are missing due to this bug, iIexpect the logs will show all the ojs we have lost due to no boss loot. t

Ryu Soba JP
08-18-2015, 04:22 PM
Confirmed co op bug. Joined a co op explosions 101. Upon entering gf was kicked from group and when she tried to rejoin she hard locked. Looks like it only happen if you press to skip the cut scene. Going to try that.

CM Kiwibird
08-18-2015, 04:23 PM
i never saw any "war chest" anywhere and i ran around after killing the hellbug boss
http://i.imgur.com/HhkvYDmm.jpg (http://imgur.com/HhkvYDm)
this is the screen shot i took after it died...

These should appear as Hellbug cocoons. Appreciate the reports, all! The team is on the case. If you have any additional information, make sure to share it here.

Arondos
08-18-2015, 04:23 PM
So use hunter reqs and get no loot...I sure hope you are aware and coming up with a fix quickly. Cocoon is there you just can't interact with it.

sixsais
08-18-2015, 04:24 PM

I just finished Hellbug Hunt in a group of 3. None of us got a reward or indication of a chest. Only the cores and keys.

And I still haven't been able to queue for a coop without getting kicked out right at the start.

ps: I'll totally forget about today if I get a Sting and an oj rig, thank you ;)

ColapsN7
08-18-2015, 04:32 PM
Make sure to share it here.
ok.

...N7 .

Ryu Soba JP
08-18-2015, 04:38 PM
This was a new thread but I am posting the link to keep it all under one thread.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?221990-Co-op-is-broken

NullWolf
08-18-2015, 04:55 PM
These are my experiences post patch:

-unable to join any coops, if I try to join repeatedly through quick match after 3 to 4 tries PS3 hard freezes
>solo'd a hellbug expedition, hivelord knocked me into another area and promptly walked in behind me, killed it and all other hellbugs and no items dropped and no countdown
>group of 2 do mutant expedition and get through it no problem, hard freeze after beating jackson and teleporting back to Alcatraz
>group of 3 of us did Darkmatter expedition, easily made it to the boss area where we were promptly ran down by 8 bulwarks standing right at the door
>friend from last expedition and myself do raider expedition, finish first area and both disconnected
>various hard freezes sprinkled throughout

Guess the arkforge farming will be waiting a day or so

Jeff Lonestar
08-18-2015, 06:08 PM
maybe another 20 hunter req reimbursement later this week will make up for this buggy patch, Devs! >=)

sixsais
08-18-2015, 06:17 PM
I was finally able to get into a coop, not without effort. A group of 4 queued in, one got kicked so 3 remained, and someone left so I could queue and I get inside. But then, the lag was so bad I kept killing myself because I couldn't jump or run away from my own grenades lol I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to try Chimera.

Warhorse1000
08-18-2015, 07:05 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/2ptxws0.jpg

Nope..."Working as intended".

Y'know, getting it right on the first try means never having to say you're sorry....

Ryu Soba JP
08-18-2015, 08:06 PM
If you are able to get into a co op your self revive has to recharge. This is new? Bug? Also the new self revive colors? What do they mean?

CryoLegionaire77
08-18-2015, 08:20 PM
It's all broken because they tried to keep expos from getting more than 4 people in at a time!
I bet they put in the wrong variable! Like kick player if X=4 instead of X>4! :p

Infinity Eagle
08-19-2015, 01:20 PM
Expeditions are STILL broken. Just finished a hellbug and at the end could NOT interact with the loot box/coccoon

Infinity Eagle
08-19-2015, 02:20 PM
And now we have got disconnected twice doing the mutant and raider expeditions. The whole group, has their game crash