PDA

View Full Version : AS-54 Havoc lost its legendary roll

Gingersnapped
08-18-2015, 09:23 PM
I have never upgraded my AS-54 Havoc to legendary on any of my toons because honestly I liked seeing a legendary roll on an epic. Is this a bug or intentional? Others I have talked to lost theirs to. Same on the tricked out as well.

Chump Norris
08-18-2015, 09:24 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?221894-Uh...-havoc-is-jacked-up-on-PTS-I-HOPE-it-s...

Cobra Crusher
I have never upgraded my AS-54 Havoc to legendary on any of my toons because honestly I liked seeing a legendary roll on an epic. Is this a bug or intentional? Others I have talked to lost theirs to. Same on the tricked out as well.

Idk i made mine oj lol.

Smokey Black
Yup same here. Lost those rolls also.

Smokey Black
08-18-2015, 09:27 PM
Oh well guess I should toss another 500 AF at something I already had. The gun only had an oj roll if it was fully modded.

xXxDSMer
08-18-2015, 09:29 PM
Oh well guess I should toss another 500 AF at something I already had. The gun only had an oj roll if it was fully modded.

Just in case that isn't sarcasm:
WAIT.
Havoc's currently all kinds of messed up as shown in the thread linked by Chump Norris

Chump Norris
08-18-2015, 09:30 PM
In case someone doesn't read the thread from that link above, I would advise against upgrading your Havoc on live until they figure out whats wrong...hate to have to deal with support to replace it.

Smokey Black
08-18-2015, 09:36 PM
In case someone doesn't read the thread from that link above, I would advise against upgrading your Havoc on live until they figure out whats wrong...hate to have to deal with support to replace it.

In your link Rashere says the old oj rolls were mistakes and it was corrected. Not an ounce of sarcasm.

Chump Norris
08-18-2015, 09:37 PM
In your link Rashere says the old oj rolls were mistakes and it was corrected. Not an ounce of sarcasm.

Yeah it giving the oj roll while purple was a mistake but it is drawing random oj rolls on pts atm.

Smokey Black
08-18-2015, 09:38 PM
The bug that was causing the OJ roll to sometimes unlock before the weapon is actually legendary was fixed (and I believe that's in the patch notes for today's patch). If you want that legendary damage roll, you need to actually upgrade the weapon.

As to the other rolls changing, the weapon stats haven't changed so I'm not sure what would cause that unless you've been rerolling the bonuses on the weapon.
This is not a good response.

Smokey Black
08-18-2015, 09:39 PM
Yeah it giving the oj roll while purple was a mistake but it is drawing random oj rolls on pts atm.

Yeah they cut off the guaranteed damage roll and dropped the ball on the gun. Cash grab protocol.

Chump Norris
08-18-2015, 09:43 PM
Yeah they cut off the guaranteed damage roll and dropped the ball on the gun. Cash grab protocol.

It should still be guaranteed oj dmg when it gets fixed

Havoc being a fixed roll weapon, and even showing OJ DMG on the upgrade preview - it should have got OJ DMG when actually upgraded to OJ.

Just like the more well known fixed roll weapons (named jackpots) would have their fixed rolls. I think at least one person tested rerolling a named weapon before upgrading it, and reroll-a-roll was reset (automatically by the game) to default before it upgraded to supreme. Shouldn't something like that happen with havoc where it reverts to original rolls as part of upgrading to oj? Instead of havoc getting orange reload? lol

What you're saying is definitely how things should work. I'm trying to figure out what happened to get in that situation.

Could you walk me through, step by step, what had been done to the weapon prior to getting into that state?

Or that's how I took Rashere's comment.

Smokey Black
08-18-2015, 09:49 PM
I read it as I removed the gaurnteed oj damage from the epic gun while fully modded and messed up. Even with the oj damage roll I never kept the havoc at my ego. They broke a semi working gun to have players chase the arkforge dragon.

Chump Norris
08-18-2015, 09:56 PM
The special guns that come in purple should have kept the oj rolls, it was cool and didn't hurt anything. I sure wont be spending 500AF to upgrade something they wont let me take to supreme..

Smokey Black
08-18-2015, 10:02 PM
The special guns that come in purple should have kept the oj rolls, it was cool and didn't hurt anything. I sure wont be spending 500AF to upgrade something they wont let me take to supreme..
Yup preach, church.

xXxDSMer
08-18-2015, 11:43 PM
Rashere's actually saying that it is a fixed rolls gun, and should always get oj damage (not reload/crit/rate/whatever).

& yeah... pretty much that. The only thing that made havoc special was that it could have the damage roll while still pruple... the way it sits now, its just another VBI Assault Rifle that happens to have cannoneer and a blue fire rate with no recoil roll

Oh but it (is supposed to) have a guaranteed oj damage roll when OJ'd - so what... already have orange syphon pl8 heavies (which 3 out of 4 currently happen to be un-upgradeable), and ST blasts with nano effects that proc DoT's for opportunist score. lol

heg... does havoc even have a 10% dmg mfg bonus? lol.

dremora ven0m
08-19-2015, 12:19 AM
Broke both of my havocs down & sold the 8 t4mods.
Dont miss them as never really used them..

Tex_Arcana
08-19-2015, 10:28 AM
All I know is that the Havoc is a nice gun for my leveling toons.
Hope it gets fixed.

keptman
08-19-2015, 11:20 AM
Only reason i kept it was because it had the oj roll. If thats been scrapped the gun is a boat anchor. There ae better guns out there. I find myself using mostly purge ar's and a couple of the new sol stuff.