PDA

View Full Version : Bug in breaking down items in inventory

AnArKe1Th
08-19-2015, 06:01 AM
I'm not one of these people that has invested in 500 inventory slots, so often during an expedition I'll break down some inventory items when I get full. Ever since the update it has been made increasingly more time inducing from what I can only describe as a bug. I certainly hope it's a bug and not intentional.

Before the update if I chose to break down items one by one from the bottom of my inventory the "cursor", if you will, stayed at the bottom of the inventory. This allowed me to break things down quickly back-to-back. Now when I break down something, I'm returned to the top of my inventory EVERY time. Scroll back down and repeat.

If I was running a 400+ slot inventory I would be exceedingly annoyed with this, even more than I already am.

KILLSHOT707
08-19-2015, 06:18 AM
It's for the new upgrade inventory function soon to be available in the bit store.lol

Mrdr
08-19-2015, 06:35 AM
I've NEVER been able to stay at the bottom of my inventory when salvaging. I've always started over at the top and I've always hated it. So I got sick of it and started to mass breakdown anything that's not a favourite. You have to favourite the things you want to keep first or they're gone so be careful. I also auto-salvage anything green or white so I don't fill up so fast. I used to vendor them but it just takes up too much space when I need it most so now I don't bother.

Keziah
08-19-2015, 06:52 AM
I've NEVER been able to stay at the bottom of my inventory when salvaging.

Same here...Since I started this game it's been doing it forever. Lol.

Crack
08-19-2015, 07:06 AM
Oh God no...please tell me they didnt break this. I do have the 500+ inv, and popping back to the top is going to have me critting out all day long.

whit
08-19-2015, 07:11 AM
Would be nice to see a salvage option on the vendor sell menu.

Cobra Crusher
08-19-2015, 09:52 AM
Same here...Since I started this game it's been doing it forever. Lol.

Must of been an xbox exclusive because mine used to go to the next item too. Now it goes to the top.