PDA

View Full Version : limited gameplay

final rest
08-20-2015, 02:56 PM
so to everyone who has all their main pursuits/missions done.. what kind of activities do you do while ur playing? how many sieges or arkfalls yall do in a week? reason for posting this is to see if im the only one who finds myself standing around doing absolutely nothing at all.. walking in circles sometimes for fun.. especially since af is capped and cant grind anymore and so many dailies involve hunter reqs

Johnny Gatt
08-20-2015, 03:04 PM
I still just run around shooting stuff. I have unlimited AF so the cap does not concern me.

Fallen_Aingeal
08-20-2015, 03:08 PM
My play time from 2 years ago averaged 6-8 hours a day. Now, most days I'm on less than 2 hours.

Meh..

As far as what I do. Daily contracts for the umpteenth gazillion time because the team refuses to re-activate the old contracts or introduce any new ones. And, a little bit of pvp.

David Irwin
08-20-2015, 03:18 PM
sometimes if I'm bored , I look through my found loot and choose any random lame , green or blue weapon and set out to master it , just to test my skills with a less than adequate weapon.

Lamar Kendrick
08-20-2015, 03:35 PM
when bored i just go to FY and snipe heads

or master my pre patch weapons and look for a siege/incursion

konstantinov
08-20-2015, 03:57 PM
I aimlessly wander around.

SaikoTeek
08-20-2015, 04:14 PM
I go on a noob pilgrimage from Tranquility road to water temple.

I allow myself one green shield at the beginning. No perks, stims, grenades, spikes or driving.

You melee your way to the first vendor and can only buy one green weapon. From then on, its only what you pick off the ground.

Must kill anything you come across.
Must do every conflict you walk by.

I usually take the bloodbath..Muir..crater...port stinson..Bolinas...Headlands..Diablo..bug n chug..fork..overpass..then jump down to SV and go its length.

It's involved n tedious, but cleared my view of the game n what I really need in it.

For regular boredom, I ride around on my atv n do tricks or sit on my bum at op n read zone if there's drama. I can't even push through dailys half the time. I look and see I have 20 rep in something and just go, " that other 80 for a box isn't worth it."

Ray8888
08-20-2015, 04:20 PM
I am very anal. Lol
I open my daily reward and get my core from Chimera. Then Tarr Daily and then either TN or Soleptor. Whichever is easier. Then I grind whatever currency I'm currently grinding. Usually AF or scrip. Sometime keys (last time was when the GA was the JP so rarely). On the weekends I try to get on a good expo team.

KILLSHOT707
08-20-2015, 06:18 PM
You can either spend bits or play something else until they make this a MMO again by adding new open world content. Fixing whats broken would be a start.

Keziah
08-20-2015, 06:56 PM
When I find myself bored..I log off. (Which is mostly two hours in, if that)

Chump Norris
08-20-2015, 06:58 PM
I need Fallout 4 asap.