PDA

View Full Version : PS3 EU Servers broke down?

adrokier
08-21-2015, 06:31 AM
-----------------------------------2014--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Originally Posted by PhantasieTrion View Post
Hi Everyone

We made a back-end network change involving one of our edge routers late afternoon PT yesterday (Aug 25). Based on our metrics, this seems to have made a decent improvement with the lag problems many of you have been reporting.

To be clear, this is not a silver bullet fixing all lag and disconnections. Rather, we're seeing a reduction of these specific issues:
Cases where, for 5-10 seconds, enemies and players did not update, or updated very sporadically, but everything else was more or less working.
Cases where all client-server interaction was stalled (a classic case of this is switching weapons or summoning a vehicle is delayed or does not work). This typically happened for 5-10 seconds, though this situation can sometimes lead to a disconnect if you are timed out long enough.

We've been playing a lot on the live servers since the change and definitely feel its improved (and I've gotten PM's from several of you indicating as much).

However, nothing beats direct feedback.

What about you? Based on the above two scenarios, have you noticed any improvement last night or today relative to earlier this week? I'd appreciate any feedback.

And, while not required, if you have not see any improvement you can do the following:
If you are familar with "tracert" run that from your computer to 208.94.26.3 and PM me the results.
It would also help to know your ISP and general region you live in (Eastern US, Germany, etc). PM me that as well.

Thanks
------------------2015--------------------------------------------

The reason for all those Issues is Trionīs Servers ... why we have to provide Tracerts? Play on your own u will have all the effects u describe u can do all tests u need .. leave the gamers in peace and try to fix that ... its your Server on all platforms and your good patches ... we shud spend hours for worthless tracers ? I have with that way of solving problems a big personal problem...

I pay a lot of money thru the BitStore to support Trion ... and they asking for help to solve their Server Lag Issues ... why tracers Its not my ISP , its Trionīs Server .... like with many Trion Games .. when u check on youtube Game Test to many of their Games u will get the information" .. they game will be good if Trion will fix their Lag-Problems" ... the same with Rift , Defiance ...

Pls and ask the community for Tracerts ... the Devs shud logon to Servers and test on their own .. I have a big personal Problem bout the way Trion plays on time ... they will let us play for weeks on those laggy patches before anything will be solved ... and ppl need to complain as hell before anyone will react .. and they leave us with a bad feeling cos w r getting emotional .. that is from my point of view and customer satisfaction .. not okay ...

And there is no complaint management ... I asked a lot of times where I can sent white mail to complain .. they r not reacting on that ... no CSAT no help ! F r u s t r a t i n g .. really my personal hell with Trion

Olaf
08-21-2015, 06:41 AM
Just done an expo, and again he'll bug hint round 1 at the docks no loot. Lag is beyond belief God knows what the last update did but iItell you what... Looking forward to tonight's livestream, see a lot of u guys there if it isn't cancelled loll.

adrokier
08-21-2015, 06:44 AM
Just done an expo, and again he'll bug hint round 1 at the docks no loot. Lag is beyond belief God knows what the last update did but iItell you what... Looking forward to tonight's livestream, see a lot of u guys there if it isn't cancelled loll.

Oh big O :* good to have some other player with the same experience ... it so ridiculous that there is no real complain storm here in forums ... seems gamers are generous in paying but not in complaining ... ^^

whit
08-21-2015, 07:14 AM
Oh big O :* good to have some other player with the same experience ... it so ridiculous that there is no real complain storm here in forums ... seems gamers are generous in paying but not in complaining ... ^^

I just don't care anymore. Will log on after contract reset, if it is laggy, will log off and play GW2 or ME3.