PDA

View Full Version : Your best trade deal

Aircool2000
08-21-2015, 05:23 PM
What was your best deal on an item? Please provide how much you payed and how much the item was worth. Items that you got for free do not count. For example, my best deal was an oj vot blast rifle with t4 mods that I bought for 250k. They can go for 2mil or more.

Frost Zero
08-21-2015, 05:31 PM
Witch Hexer Mk2 with 3 of its correct t4 mods for 800k

Jerrmy12
08-21-2015, 06:03 PM
What was your best deal on an item? Please provide how much you payed and how much the item was worth. Items that you got for free do not count. For example, my best deal was an oj vot blast rifle with t4 mods that I bought for 250k. They can go for 2mil or more.

i traded a devils advocate, for 800k & a dc11, which i sold for 8m

Cobra Crusher
08-21-2015, 06:47 PM
I got 3x damage oj boomer with 1 t5 and 3 t4s for 1.5 mill.

Crack
08-21-2015, 07:29 PM
Really? This is a "Who pulled the best scam-a-noob" thread. lmao

I had a guy offer to sell me a Bullseye Ark shield for 1mil, and I paid him 2mil because it was worth that. js

CraftyRhtHander
08-21-2015, 07:56 PM
This is the thing that aggravates me. I realize it's partly our own fault but this game sucks bc there are people like this online taking advantage of us newer guys. This is one reason I don't sell things anymore except to people I know.

final rest
08-21-2015, 08:05 PM
duno bout my best deal but i remember my very first major sale was a crimefighter for all the scrip the person had, like 126k

Tiwi
08-21-2015, 08:09 PM
Carving knife for a spinal tap tachmag and frc quick repeater, sold the knife for 5m a week later

Cobra Crusher
08-21-2015, 08:15 PM

I had a guy offer to sell me a Bullseye Ark shield for 1mil, and I paid him 2mil because it was worth that. js

How does someone get scammed if they are asking for a certain price? Would you go into Walmart and give them extra money for items that are on sale?

Bentu
08-21-2015, 08:30 PM
How does someone get scammed if they are asking for a certain price? Would you go into Walmart and give them extra money for items that are on sale?

If the shield was on sale then fair enough but there's no need to take advantage of guys who doesn't know any different.

My best sale was a Wolfman, got 14mill for that and which funded the purchase of my best buy which is a 3x dmg Blackened Hellfire AR. Think I paid roughly 6.5mill.

final rest
08-21-2015, 08:43 PM
If the shield was on sale then fair enough but there's no need to take advantage of guys who doesn't know any different.

My best sale was a Wolfman, got 14mill for that and which funded the purchase of my best buy which is a 3x dmg Blackened Hellfire AR. Think I paid roughly 6.5mill.

woaaa 14m!?? luuckkky ^^

Bentu
08-21-2015, 08:52 PM
woaaa 14m!?? luuckkky ^^

The guy wanted it and "agreed" the price, he's a collector.

Fallen_Aingeal
08-21-2015, 09:03 PM
I bought a Rhino Survivor Ark for 75k less than 2 weeks ago. Asked if he was sure because it's worth a lot more. He said he was sure. PC'd it at 5-7m.

Was given an 3x crit oj BHAR back during 1st Hulker Hell. Traded it strait across the other day for a 3x dmg one. I love dmg!

Bought a Hellcat for 500k. Sold it within days for 3m.

Jerrmy12
08-21-2015, 09:10 PM

i guess a 6k ego player is a noob

Jerrmy12
08-21-2015, 09:12 PM
woaaa 14m!?? luuckkky ^^

how is 14m for a WM lucky?

Drebin893
08-21-2015, 09:23 PM
I have never done off the wall deals and make people pay way more than guns and shields are worth and still manage to have all named weps and 2x and three 3 dmg and crits of most major gun types
.. wow being fair and honest works too... who knew O_o . That being said my 2x dmg 2x crit bhf ar , 3x crit and oj dmg ar, 3c crit oj recoil ps syphon ar and 2x dmg 2xreload bb with speed boost and 45% dmg res are the shtako;)

iShooter420x
08-22-2015, 04:08 AM
Bought a respark energizer v ark for 1scrip and a naturally dropped oj 3x damage fully t5'd tn bb for 1scrip too. Not a troll reply btw these prices are true.

Crack
08-22-2015, 04:28 AM

If granny hit hard times and offers to sell her classic car for $500, and a collector shows up to see that its worth an easy $50k. Does he give her the $500 and walk, or does he educate her to its value and offer her a fair deal where they both win?

Aircool2000
08-22-2015, 06:29 AM
If granny hit hard times and offers to sell her classic car for $500, and a collector shows up to see that its worth an easy $50k. Does he give her the $500 and walk, or does he educate her to its value and offer her a fair deal where they both win?

LOL you're forgetting that this is just a game. Of course in real life I would educate granny about her car, but in defiance, if I see an Ark shield for 150k, I'm sure as Hell buying it.

Crack
08-22-2015, 09:22 AM
LOL you're forgetting that this is just a game. Of course in real life I would educate granny about her car, but in defiance, if I see an Ark shield for 150k, I'm sure as Hell buying it.

Ah I see... Free to play so alls fair right?

"Its just a game" lol, tell that to players that have thousands of dollars invested...

Fallen_Aingeal
08-22-2015, 09:38 AM
Ah I see... Free to play so alls fair right?

"Its just a game" lol, tell that to players that have thousands of dollars invested...

Then they should know what their shyte is worth and sell accordingly.

I made sure to inform the seller that it was worth more. he said all he wanted was the amount posted.

And, hell, I've given away more oj nades than I can count. Knowing full well what they're worth. Makes me a noob? C'mon man...

Sometimes ppl seel stuff not caring what the current market value is...

Cobra Crusher
08-22-2015, 10:08 AM

Guess you've never seen Pawn Stars lol.

Cygnus
08-22-2015, 10:24 AM
Really? This is a "Who pulled the best scam-a-noob" thread. I agree.this is in bad taste in my opinion.not something id gloat about.I recommend new players put most of these posters on the dont do business with list.if you educate and offer a fair price, and got a good deal that's fair.but to take advantage of some ones nievety that's just wrong.

I got frag granades from a player who had all oj nades and wanted inv space, I only had 60k and the offer was accepted.I was greatful and slept well knowing Im a straight up player.

HappyJappy
08-22-2015, 03:15 PM
Not sure if this counts because it wasn one-way but I gave away a 3200 Rhino Regen ARK to make someone happy.

Crack
08-22-2015, 04:20 PM
Then they should know what their shyte is worth and sell accordingly.

I made sure to inform the seller that it was worth more. he said all he wanted was the amount posted.

And, hell, I've given away more oj nades than I can count. Knowing full well what they're worth. Makes me a noob? C'mon man...

Sometimes ppl seel stuff not caring what the current market value is...

Not sure why you are quoting me? You've already stated you inform sellers if they arent aware of the value of something they are selling...that makes you a standup guy in my book. As vets, we should all be like this...there would be a lot less "This person scammed me/a friend of mine" zone chat wars.

Lamar Kendrick
08-22-2015, 04:20 PM
traded a full t4 wolfman mkii for a fully t4 ghost duster mkii

konstantinov
08-22-2015, 04:29 PM
Traded $5 for a Footlong sub.

On more than one occasion.