PDA

View Full Version : Oj named weapons becoming supreme

CraftyRhtHander
08-21-2015, 08:01 PM
Quick question.

Do all named weapons have the exact same rolls? If so, I assume if it's made supreme every one has the exact same rolls without variation, meaning every gun is the exact same minus different level mods

cmpowell
08-21-2015, 08:11 PM
they're all set rolls but you can use the reroll system to change them

whit
08-22-2015, 04:10 AM
they're all set rolls but you can use the reroll system to change them

I am confused. I thought named (oj) weapon rolls were set in stone. So can we definitely do rerolls on named weapons ? For mk1 named can we reroll to get double/triple same type rolls ? For mk2 named will a reroll shuffle lower rolls if necessary to fit the new roll ?

Olaf
08-22-2015, 05:20 AM
Dunno how rerolling mk1 is, but my buddy rerolled his supreme piper mk2 oj mag roll to oj crit

cmpowell
08-22-2015, 05:41 AM
I am confused. I thought named (oj) weapon rolls were set in stone. So can we definitely do rerolls on named weapons ? For mk1 named can we reroll to get double/triple same type rolls ? For mk2 named will a reroll shuffle lower rolls if necessary to fit the new roll ?

Sounds like you got it down already. But beware if you reroll a set roll weapon before you supreme it and then supreme it, it will go back to its set rolls

whit
08-22-2015, 07:25 AM
Sounds like you got it down already. But beware if you reroll a set roll weapon before you supreme it and then supreme it, it will go back to its set rolls

Thanks for info, but it creates more decisions ! Eg. DC9 mk1, do I supreme it to be a gold mk2 or I do I leave it oj and try to get an oj crit roll (making 3 crit rolls). Now I know about it, the latter looks very tempting.

But ! Just checked on DD, there isn't an oj crit roll for DC9 mk1 , is that right ?

stefb42
08-22-2015, 07:34 AM
You are correct, there is no orange crit roll for pre patch weapons, dmg, fire rate and mag I think were the only options

CraftyRhtHander
08-22-2015, 10:18 AM
So if I was thinking about making a fates kiss supreme I should do that first and then try to 're-roll correct?

Neptuno
08-22-2015, 11:49 AM
My named upgrades did this:

New White roll added
Old White => Green
Old Green => Blue
Old Blue => Orange
Old Orange => Gold

Doing a reroll afterwards seems to have some bugged behavior: One weapon on rerolling Green (cost of 10AF) swapped the White and Blue stats, locking Blue. Since the White roll isn't shown in the drop menu on these weapons, it's probably related to how they bumped up the rarity of existing stats.

Cobra Crusher
08-22-2015, 04:30 PM
My named upgrades did this:

New White roll added
Old White => Green
Old Green => Blue
Old Blue => Orange
Old Orange => Gold

Doing a reroll afterwards seems to have some bugged behavior: One weapon on rerolling Green (cost of 10AF) swapped the White and Blue stats, locking Blue. Since the White roll isn't shown in the drop menu on these weapons, it's probably related to how they bumped up the rarity of existing stats.

So if i supreme my fates kiss the blue damage roll will become oj damage? My oj crit roll becomes gold?

Midnight
08-22-2015, 04:33 PM
So if i supreme my fates kiss the blue damage roll will become oj damage? My oj crit roll becomes gold?

Your OJ crit roll will become a gold crit roll...

Cobra Crusher
08-22-2015, 04:35 PM
Your OJ crit roll will become a gold crit roll...

Lol ok i edited my question. I gotta supreme that bad boy.

Neptuno
08-22-2015, 06:47 PM
Don't forget, now you have to get the supreme mastery too (at 150 per reset)

stefb42
08-22-2015, 08:03 PM
With your named weapons, put them in the matrix and select upgrade rarity, but don't press start action, instead scroll down with your secondary scroll option (right stick on xbox) and you will see what the outcome will be on your named guns before upgrading

Cobra Crusher
08-23-2015, 04:21 PM
Don't forget, now you have to get the supreme mastery too (at 150 per reset)

So it will reset my damage mastery?

Smokey Black
08-23-2015, 05:19 PM

If you have oj crit on your fates kiss it will supreme to supreme mag because that is the set rolls on kiss.

xXxDSMer
08-23-2015, 07:28 PM
Thanks for info, but it creates more decisions ! Eg. DC9 mk1, do I supreme it to be a gold mk2 or I do I leave it oj and try to get an oj crit roll (making 3 crit rolls). Now I know about it, the latter looks very tempting.

But ! Just checked on DD, there isn't an oj crit roll for DC9 mk1 , is that right ?

There is no orange crit roll available in the old roll system - don't waste the forge trying to get green blue and oj crit on an old rolls weapon.

xXxDSMer
08-23-2015, 07:34 PM
So if I was thinking about making a fates kiss supreme I should do that first and then try to 're-roll correct?

Yep upgrade first then do tier rerolls, because tier bonus rerolls get reset on successful supreme upgrade (even if you've spent 2000 forge rerolling the orange roll on an orange kiss, it gets reset.)

xXxDSMer
08-23-2015, 07:38 PM

fates kiss OJ not rerolled is:
white reload, green crit, blue dmg, (purp recoil), oj mag

REGARDLESS of anything that was rerolled from default rolls, it WILL be:
green reload, blue crit, purple recoil (purple rolls don't move.), oj damage, and supreme mag - when upgraded to supreme. With a new white roll added, something that's not on a higher tier of the supreme kiss.

That is if upgrading kiss is working as it should be.

Basically: its a waste of forge to reroll a roll on a named weapon before upgrading it to supreme.

xXxDSMer
08-23-2015, 07:42 PM
So it will reset my damage mastery?

Mastery does not get reset as part of upgrading to supreme.
That only happens when the player goes and resets it theirself. Just like rolling a mastery on a purple before upgrading it to OJ - it keeps that tier 4 mastery until it's reset after upgrading to OJ.

Cobra Crusher
08-23-2015, 07:42 PM
fates kiss OJ not rerolled is:
white reload, green crit, blue dmg, (purp recoil), oj mag

REGARDLESS of anything that was rerolled from default rolls, it WILL be:
green reload, blue crit, purple recoil (purple rolls don't move.), oj damage, and supreme mag - when upgraded to supreme. With a new white roll added, something that's not on a higher tier of the supreme kiss.

That is if upgrading kiss is working as it should be.

Basically: its a waste of forge to reroll a roll on a named weapon before upgrading it to supreme.

Yeah oj roll is mag. Was thinking it was crit.

Cobra Crusher
08-23-2015, 07:45 PM
Mastery does not get reset as part of upgrading to supreme.
That only happens when the player goes and resets it theirself. Just like rolling a mastery on a purple before upgrading it to OJ - it keeps that tier 4 mastery until it's reset after upgrading to OJ.

Oh ok as long as i'll still have x2 damage i will supreme it.

xXxDSMer
08-23-2015, 07:52 PM
Oh ok as long as i'll still have x2 damage i will supreme it.

it would still have the x1.05 dmg mastery (until you or someone else resets it), and it would go from x1.08dmg to x1.12dmg, plus it should also be another 5% damage boost for the rarity increase