PDA

View Full Version : Expos are trashed!!!

alluh akbar
08-23-2015, 11:21 AM
Spent a bunch of time getting to round 10 but yet for round 7-10 we got no drops at the end. Thats bull!! I expect to actually see one of those rare supremes drop but nope just waist my time. I really hope trion pays us back for the time we have wasted.

snoglobe81
08-23-2015, 12:09 PM
Umm this has been mentioned and as of right now Devs are working on it.

alluh akbar
08-23-2015, 12:29 PM
I expect to be repaid for my time

Nefarious
08-23-2015, 01:25 PM
The only time Ive not gotten a reward chest at the end is because I was messing with the game. Like using Decoy to get through barriers and attacking from the other side. Im not even mad.

And chances are at round 7-10 you where probably doing the same thing to Akbar.

Olaf
08-23-2015, 01:34 PM
The only time Ive not gotten a reward chest at the end is because I was messing with the game. Like using Decoy to get through barriers and attacking from the other side. Im not even mad.

That's assuming a lot nefarious. Just because you like to glitch the game doesn't mean others do too. This is a reoccurring problem that has happened to me on too many occasions to count. I'm happy your not mad, however there are legitimate gamers out there who are mad, mad at wasting their time for the potential oj/supreme only to get NOTHING, not even crappy purples,or being auto extracted after spending all day working on building tier up.

Nefarious
08-23-2015, 01:40 PM
I said chances are. And Im not assuming that much, trust me. At those rounds not many players are playing legit. If you are not with a made group then team work goes out the window. No one is looking to spend a req to revive you. So everyone is doing what they can not to die. And with so much ***ery afoot I assume this is the reason why things might get messed up.

nate van
08-23-2015, 03:05 PM
I said chances are. And Im not assuming that much, trust me. At those rounds not many players are playing legit. If you are not with a made group then team work goes out the window. No one is looking to spend a req to revive you. So everyone is doing what they can not to die. And with so much ***ery afoot I assume this is the reason why things might get messed up.

I have gone to round 20 tier 42 in bugs every day since patch not once have I exploited through a wall or done anything other than the way the game was intended for. I get loot drops from the boss about a third of the time. Once the pod just exploded. I recommend to the people who are having this trouble to submit a ticket to customer support every round that is messed up with a total time played per round, total req's used per round and total script used to restock supplies per round summary. The sheer amount of tickets submitted to Trion will be over whelming and they will be forced to work on this problem a tad faster. In addition nefarious I recommend you do not admit to exploiting the game on the forms. For the people who are crying about not getting boss drops that are exploiting I suggest you do not submit tickets and you stop crying on the forms.

alluh akbar
08-23-2015, 03:53 PM
Your just bad at the game simple as that we was not exploiting anything just being screwed for
are hard work.

Mrdr
08-23-2015, 04:05 PM

WOW. And you're complaining about people using legitimate guns in game? Oh the irony.

Nefarious
08-23-2015, 04:21 PM
Ok Van, but how many Hunter reqs do you go through getting up to round 20 tier 42? Im sure with that amount of rounds you get the Hellion at least half the time and it downs you quite a lot let alone everything in between leading up to it. And other players do whatever they can not to use a Req since majority of them don't have many to burn. So majority of players don't look to do things legit if you haven't noticed.

Many others along with myself have pointed out on how players always used Decoy to phaze past barriers. That's no secret. And Im not afraid to share it. Now when a player sees others doing this during an Expo Boss and are just looking out for themselves then what's a player to do? Stay in the arena and get thrashed while others in the group sit back and watch and get their hits in from the cheap seats?

I wish it was fixed so people couldn't bail out and would be forced to help in some way to help themselves. But it doesn't work that way with randoms.

So yeah, players could make it far without a hitch but then get grouped up with 1 or 3 people who at the boss fight phaze through a barrier. Leaving you as living Decoy clawing to survive and then you die. But at least you kept it legit. When one of your teammates might as well of shot you in the back of the head to kill you. So its either that you phaze on in with them or get screwed.

And Im not defending this. But Im just saying how it can be when it happens. And since Expeditions started to give rewards through a Chest and start the end timer after opening it I've seen this happen a lot more then when the loot dropped from the body of the boss. Because now it gives players all the time in the world to make attempts to use Decoy to phaze back in after the boss is dead. They don't have to worry about that timer and messing up on getting through to lose out on loot. Its a luxury that makes it easier to get away with.

Oh and btw this would be near impossible if the Ground Pounder wasn't so OPed. Because that's the only gun to really use when doing all this.

Nefarious
08-23-2015, 04:22 PM
Your just bad at the game simple as that

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

Says the guy who uses nothing but a Boomer wherever he goes.

Nefarious
08-23-2015, 04:28 PM
WOW. And you're complaining about people using legitimate guns in game? Oh the irony.

hehe. Funny. Your oblivious or act damn hard to be.

Me, I have the OPed guns. Its not like I don't have them or use them myself. But at least I admit to recognize they are OPed while you just make yourself sound stupid in saying they are balanced and take skill. So buzz off dude quoting me in a bunch of threads trying to take pot shots.

Olaf
08-23-2015, 04:31 PM
Ok Van, but how many Hunter reqs do you go through getting up to round 20 tier 42? Im sure with that amount of rounds you get the Hellion at least half the time and it downs you quite a lot let alone everything in between leading up to it. And other players do whatever they can not to use a Req since majority of them don't have many to burn. So majority of players don't look to do things legit if you haven't noticed.

Many others along with myself have pointed out on how players always used Decoy to phaze past barriers. That's no secret. And Im not afraid to share it. Now when a player sees others doing this during an Expo Boss and are just looking out for themselves then what's a player to do? Stay in the arena and get thrashed while others in the group sit back and watch and get their hits in from the cheap seats?

I wish it was fixed so people couldn't bail out and would be forced to help in some way to help themselves. But it doesn't work that way with randoms.

So yeah, players could make it far without a hitch but then get grouped up with 1 or 3 people who at the boss fight phaze through a barrier. Leaving you as living Decoy clawing to survive and then you die. But at least you kept it legit. When one of your teammates might as well of shot you in the back of the head to kill you. So its either that or you phaze on in with them or get screwed.

And Im not defending this. But Im just saying how it can be when it happens. And since Expeditions started to give rewards through a Chest and start the end timer after opening it I've seen this happen a lot more then when the loot dropped from the body of the boss. Because now it gives players all the time in the world to make attempts to use Decoy to phaze back in after the boss is dead. They don't have that worry about that timer and messing up on getting through to lose out on loot. Its a luxury that makes it easier to get away with.

Oh and btw this would be near impossible if the Ground Pounder wasn't so OPed. Because that's the only gun to really do this with when doing all this.

I use an apex and spinal tap blast rifle and do just fine solo. However a buddy that left gave me his dc8 so will definitely be giving that a whirl tomorrow.

Nefarious
08-23-2015, 04:44 PM
I use an apex and spinal tap blast rifle and do just fine solo.

Yeah a Blast Rifle is the same gun I use in Expos and do great with it solo as well. And a Boomer is another interesting choice. These things make it way easier compared to using a FRC Carbine and VBI Grenade Launcher. Among everything else.

That still doesn't change the fact that players with good guns are still using Decoy to get to places they shouldn't. But this all is besides the fact and is just another problem that branched off from the problem of the thread, loot not dropping. I personally thought it had to do with players screwing around. Maybe it is maybe it isn't. I hope it gets fixed though. I hope it all does.

Claydough
08-23-2015, 04:46 PM
Hunters reqs cost me money, ill do anything to avoid losing them.

Im not going to restrain myself from using decoy to get what i want. If the devs put these bugs in the game, then im gonna use them.

nate van
08-23-2015, 04:52 PM
nefarious you do have a valid point on the amount of people who do exploit. I do not blame them for exploiting because Trio has made a point of exploiting players wallets. However the fact remains that it is messed up and for the most part it is a pay to play co-op.

As far as the req's I use it really is not many I would say 2 to 5 per 20 rounds but I do not go in with a group I solo most every thing unless my wife is with me. if you like Neff I would be more than happy to show you how the burrower can easily be taken down with out using a req's at tier 42 I am on the 360 platform char name is nate van . I am always happy to help people out if they need it.

As for me I think I am going to post on forms a lot more but just about in game problems to let the staff know. It just might help them. The form really does need more people posting about what is wrong giving specific details not just crying about stuff. So that the Trion staff can take a look at it with out wanting to kill them self's every time they read through a full page of rants to figure out someone was disconnected in SV. In addition to that If you are having a big problem go to the Trion main page and submit a ticket submit a new ticket for every round that did not work properly. Trion will reimburse you for your hunter req's used. Just provide char name time it happened description of problem and list of items missing used or lost.

nate van
08-23-2015, 05:03 PM
I mostly use (piper mk2 sup now with oj firerate ) frc sludge quarter master oj reload, pyro nades with onmi chip that has 6 hex slots filled with ar fire rate. For boss I swap to mm with fire chaos and bio nades with another onmi that has 6 hex filled with det dmg chips. as far as shield goes I have rhino berserker ark but I find myself using one of the 2 rhino berserker ex bio or rad resistance shields I have with the occasional swap to the GA as needed to get self revive back.

I do not use decoy or blur at all as both of them can add to or cause phasing of the bug's. Purely Overcharge with either dmg or ammo spikes as needed.

As of the new patch I have stopped opening the golden skitterling room. With no chance of them dropping legendary gear and epic gear becoming the new blue gear I see no point unless I am farming for specific T4 mod's.

In addition I would like to say good job with the chest at the end of the boss fights it has stopped a lot of farming but please get them to work.

This is pure opinion but I would like to see key's and forged rewards in expo's doubled they are the top of the food chain and are pretty much pay to play. Not to mention part of the daily/weekly rewards now and getting 5 keys with 7 to 9 forge per expo at tier 42 is a tad underwhelming.

Olaf
08-23-2015, 06:04 PM
I agree on the forge and key rewards being increased. I made a thread about it not long ago. The time invested in completing an expedition round should be rewarded and 3 epics isn't enough. Perhaps if the key/forge rewards were increased more people would hopefully play them. Also is it me or does it seem the oj drop rate has been reduced at expos since the last patch? May be a bad streak on my behalf though.
I also skip the golden skitters, because I'm at expo to get oj/supreme/forge, sadly the golden skitters don't live up to their name and are simply a waste of ammo&5mins per skitter.

alluh akbar
08-23-2015, 08:00 PM
Alrighty I see we have completely lost topic

Cobra Crusher
08-23-2015, 08:04 PM
They take away the ladder so we find ways to get to new places :)

Mrdr
08-24-2015, 03:58 AM
hehe. Funny. Your oblivious or act damn hard to be.

Me, I have the OPed guns. Its not like I don't have them or use them myself. But at least I admit to recognize they are OPed while you just make yourself sound stupid in saying they are balanced and take skill. So buzz off dude quoting me in a bunch of threads trying to take pot shots.

I was oblivious to your cheating...credibility is out the window.