PDA

View Full Version : SUPREME!...ing pre-patch guns?

Deadeye Joe
08-24-2015, 10:50 AM
Anyone done an upgrade with an old rolls gun yet? Can anyone give me the low down on what to expect? Taa

r1p
08-24-2015, 11:01 AM
The supreme roll is chosen from the new purple rolls. Check this link on DD for details:

http://www.defiancedata.com/weaponbonuses.php

Nefarious
08-24-2015, 02:52 PM
I have a Rad Fragger Shotgun with 34 rounds now since I was able to reroll a bonus.

konstantinov
08-24-2015, 03:47 PM
Chump was able to supreme the Syphon Cannoneer courier I gave to him.

Chump Norris
08-24-2015, 03:56 PM
Chump was able to supreme the Syphon Cannoneer courier I gave to him.

I was and she's a thing of beauty! With the supreme upgrade and the purple reroll its my favorite gun :)

konstantinov
08-24-2015, 03:59 PM
I was and she's a thing of beauty! With the supreme upgrade and the purple reroll its my favorite gun :)

Did you reroll that PS VBI AR for 3x DMG yet?

Deadeye Joe
08-24-2015, 04:01 PM
The whole thing is somewhat irrelevant now as o have already burnt up my last af stockpile. But for curiosities sake, the rolls and their values stay the same and the supreme roll is taken from the new tables or the old? Would the new value be less potent is what I'm asking I guess.

Chump Norris
08-24-2015, 04:07 PM
Did you reroll that PS VBI AR for 3x DMG yet?

I haven't yet, the Courier and Wolfman killed my weekly budget. I got so eager to supreme the Wolfman I stupidly forgot to get a good mastery before the upgrade..

konstantinov
08-24-2015, 04:12 PM
I haven't yet, the Courier and Wolfman killed my weekly budget. I got so eager to supreme the Wolfman I stupidly forgot to get a good mastery before the upgrade..

Well you just need enough AF to reroll the OJ roll.

Chump Norris
08-24-2015, 04:17 PM
Well you just need enough AF to reroll the OJ roll.

I should get it tonight, it's a 50/50 shot between dmg and fire rate really hope it doesn't take more than 500AF.

konstantinov
08-24-2015, 04:21 PM
I should get it tonight, it's a 50/50 shot between dmg and fire rate really hope it doesn't take more than 500AF.

Yeah I hear ya on that.

xXxDSMer
08-24-2015, 07:13 PM
The whole thing is somewhat irrelevant now as o have already burnt up my last af stockpile. But for curiosities sake, the rolls and their values stay the same and the supreme roll is taken from the new tables or the old? Would the new value be less potent is what I'm asking I guess.

Pre-patch, which is prior roll system 5 rolls, or even older prior roll system 3 or 4 rolls: all work the same when upgrading to supreme. They keep the rolls they have, and in the supreme roll slot they get one of the new epic tier rolls.
All the double crit, or double damage, or triple accuracy, or quad reload - stays as it was when the weapon was oj.
Mastery also stays what it was as an oj until you reset it yourself.