PDA

View Full Version : Interactive full size map!!!!!!!!!

doctordabs
08-27-2015, 05:20 AM
http://www.ign.com/maps/defiance/world

Zoom in\out as far as you want
change markers
add markers (with approval)
see details of buildings
change legend markers to narrow down searches
live-search the map

it's pretty sweet

PithHelmetIrath
08-27-2015, 06:28 AM
It's just a shame that map doesn't show Sillycrit Valley and Alcatraz..

Nefarious
08-27-2015, 09:57 AM
Oh jeez. For a few moments looking at the map I thought we would be able to zoom on in and to get Google Street Views of it all. Still pretty cool.

Etaew
08-27-2015, 11:28 AM
If people request stuff enough, things can probably happen for DD. We've been busy lately. I like the zoomable map and markers. Ask Fuzzy how long the map revamp has been on the task list ;)

doctordabs
08-28-2015, 01:24 PM
these are things that the devs should have put in on day 1 imho

doctordabs
08-28-2015, 01:25 PM
If people request stuff enough, things can probably happen for DD. We've been busy lately. I like the zoomable map and markers. Ask Fuzzy how long the map revamp has been on the task list ;)

dude these guys aren't getting another dime out of me until they treat all the rest of us as well as they're treating the pax-prime attendees.. not our fault we're not in seattle, but because we're not, we get no appreciation. i'm PISSED

Atticus Batman
08-29-2015, 05:17 AM
It's just a shame that map doesn't show Sillycrit Valley and Alcatraz..

That is because that map was created back near launch. So although it is cool, it is very outdated.

Atticus Batman
08-29-2015, 05:20 AM
dude these guys aren't getting another dime out of me until they treat all the rest of us as well as they're treating the pax-prime attendees.. not our fault we're not in seattle, but because we're not, we get no appreciation. i'm PISSED

So you don't get a promotional item. So what? Lots of Businesses do special promotional things that require a person to do something or go somewhere specific to get them. It's not like the ingame gear they give away is better than the stuff already in game anyways, because it is not.

Besides Defiancedata, DD, www.defiancedata.com (http://www.defiancedata.com) is not affiliated with Trion. It is a fan site, so no reason to be upset at Etaew for something that has nothing to do with his fan-created website.

Cobra Crusher
08-29-2015, 03:04 PM
I just wish the map marker moved faster. Sometimes you get that glitch where it moves really fast, i wish it was like that all the time.