PDA

View Full Version : Event Major Support Thread

nate van
08-28-2015, 12:31 PM
Before the weekend could you turn the spawn rate of the Event Major's Up please. On 360 NA we are having to wait 15+ minutes with 5 shards open. I can only imagine how long the 360 EU server is having to wait with 1 shard open.

I think you have lowered the drop rate's quite a bit so giving us more Events would be really nice!

:D

Arcade
08-28-2015, 01:07 PM
Signed. Majors need to spawn more frequently because there are 3 different events competing for our attention atm. It's very difficult to find weapons for all three syns because of the the RNG. If you it decides it doesn't like you, it's likely that you'll be waiting a long, long time before it gives you another chance with that same type of major. In the evening it's like 1 major every 2-4 hours if not more. During the day it's slow but I'm not sure how slow since I don't play before noon.

Also, please increase the frequency of all SV majors, especially since they are connected to weekly contracts.

hutchy82
08-28-2015, 05:28 PM
Eu we get 1 a hour if we are lucky

ianvoyager
08-28-2015, 06:32 PM
I was able to attend 5 major arkfalls yesterday through the course of 8 hours of play. I was disconnected from 3 of them before it finished. No rewards. No keys or ark forge.

PS3 / EU

I also sign this petition to drastically increase the spawn rate of all holiday major (and minor) ArkFalls. Please turn of the DM, Srappers and Hellbug majors for the duration of this event.

nate van
08-28-2015, 06:52 PM
I am sorry most of all for the new players in defiance. What must they think? Here we have a huge game event. It is supposed to be a time of fun and excitement. A time when the game developers set fun and crazy limits on the game and everyone comes back. But that is not happening.

What is happening is on the NA server I am bouncing to friend after friend looking for events in one of the shards and they are few and far between. With the weird cluster exception.

Do you think the new players have the friends or even know how to do this? And lord forbid you are on an EU server with only 1 shard.

Stuff like this might be why the population of the EU server is so low on every platform. They are waiting for hours just to see 1 major event spawn.

This is not a thread to complain. This thread is to bring something to the attention of Trion that may be being overlooked.

Kiwi can you please take a look or have some one take a look at this? Then if you do not mind let us know either way if they can increase the spawn ratio please.