PDA

View Full Version : There are at least 3 Omec still on Earth

Escyos
08-29-2015, 01:18 AM
6 were with Kindzi, 5 male and 1 female. She killed A'fin and a male and the female were killed when taking people. 3 more pods arrived and 3 were killed by Amanda. That leaves 3 unaccounted for. Where could they possibly end up? **hint, hint Trion**

Ashlocke
08-29-2015, 02:51 AM
While I would love to think that there is some awesomely devious plot that will unfold, Occam's razor suggests to me that it's simply an oversight, a boo boo if you will.

Valethar
08-29-2015, 06:29 PM
6 were with Kindzi, 5 male and 1 female. She killed A'fin and a male and the female were killed when taking people. 3 more pods arrived and 3 were killed by Amanda. That leaves 3 unaccounted for. Where could they possibly end up? **hint, hint Trion**

In the bit store.

Nefarious
08-29-2015, 09:41 PM
to me that it's simply an oversight, a boo boo if you will.

Yeah that's mostly it. We still haven't seen Indo-Kenya even though she made her way from the Show into the Bay Area where the game takes place.

But this oversight could be made into a positive. If there are indeed 3 Omec left then it would be cool if they made it into the game for us to take care of.

heartbreak_courier
08-30-2015, 12:08 AM
Yeah that's mostly it. We still haven't seen Indo-Kenya even though she made her way from the Show into the Bay Area where the game takes place.

But this oversight could be made into a positive. If there are indeed 3 Omec left then it would be cool if they made it into the game for us to take care of.

That would require new content being added into the game. =S

CB2001
08-30-2015, 01:27 AM
Well, maybe it's not an oversight. What if this is a Chekhov's Omec?

Big Jack Shepard
08-30-2015, 05:05 AM
Do any of them have the last item to complete the Omec Synergy?