PDA

View Full Version : Jäger Prime Red Locked

jremarks
08-30-2015, 08:54 AM
Yesterday I received and put in the code for a Jäger Prime, when I logged in not only was the Legendary Roll shown on previous images of the gun removed (This was probably the same issue as the Havoc etc which is cool it was fixed) but I can't even upgrade the gun from Epic to Legendary to get the roll because the gun is red locked as if its already been upgraded.

Anyone else have this issue, would be nice to put the gun to Legendary to make it more fun to play with.

Nefarious
08-30-2015, 11:31 AM
Yeah but keep in mind the mechanics of how Jager Prime works arguably makes it better then normal FRC Magnums. For what that's worth, which isn't a whole lot. But it is special.

cmpowell
08-30-2015, 10:27 PM
It's a magnum just face the fact that ur weapon was useless from the start, lol

Kagranack
09-01-2015, 09:35 PM
I'm also having this issue with Jäger Prime, would be a shame if we wouldn't be able to unlock that tier 5 roll or upgrade as it would add some more usefullness to an otherwise underappreciated weapon type.
Wonder if its the same for the ...And Taxes blast rifles?

r1p
09-02-2015, 01:17 PM
I'm also having this issue with Jäger Prime, would be a shame if we wouldn't be able to unlock that tier 5 roll or upgrade as it would add some more usefullness to an otherwise underappreciated weapon type.
Wonder if its the same for the ...And Taxes blast rifles?

I know someone who has one that is OJ, but he had it before they were made untradable so maybe that might your glitch.

WhiteStrike
09-02-2015, 01:21 PM
How do you pronounce Jäger?

Dreypa
09-02-2015, 01:31 PM
How do you pronounce Jäger?

Seriously?

http://www.lcbo.com/content/dam/lcbo/products/117101.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg