PDA

View Full Version : Items won't delete

Alex Drake
04-05-2013, 07:40 PM
I have four items in my inventory that I have had almost the entire game that I simply cannot get rid of. This is particularly annoying in a game with such a limited inventory space. I cannot sell them, I cannot break them down, I cannot delete them. They simply take up space and have long since outlived their usefulness. Is there any sort of work around for these items? I believe they were all early quest rewards but still I should be able to scrap them if I don't need them anymore.

radianc3
04-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Have a look here.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?22183-BUG-Can-t-sell-or-salvage-items

TrainLoaf
04-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Hey buddy, I recently had a similar issue and managed to find a fix.

Basically at some point you unlock a second LOADOUT that you can customize and switch between whenever, I assume when its unlocked it defaults to chucking in said items you can't delete (4 sounds about right, primary weapon, secondary weapon, grenade mod and shield)

You can access this secondary LOADOUT when you go onto your main characters class page and select the "2" above the in game model of your character. All you need to do then is switch the items out to what ever you prefer, then go back into inventory and delete them!

Hope this helps

TrainLoaf
04-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Ahhh beat me to it with a link to another post! DARN YOU ALEX!

ironhands
04-05-2013, 07:48 PM
^^ what he said
but Loadouts, not class.

TrainLoaf
04-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Yeah... Should really edit that haha :P

Alex Drake
04-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Appreciate the help. I guess my bad for being a one trick pony and not using the extra load outs. Thanks.

TrainLoaf
04-05-2013, 07:57 PM
No worries mate!

Yeah they are pretty useful! I have 2 unlocked at the moment and use them to switch between a standard "Assault" loadout - Rifle + Shotgun and a "Support" loadout - Bio-Magnetic Gun + Grenade launcher.