PDA

View Full Version : WTB Supernova for eleventy billion

AnArKe1Th
09-02-2015, 10:58 AM
Must be Magnificized (2 rarities greater than Supreme) and have a full T10 mod set. If it's mastered for "-11% lag, crits, and hard freezes" I'll throw in an extra billion.

/sarcasm

THIS IS NOT A REAL OFFER TO BUY A GUN.

THIS IS A COMMENTARY ON THE LUDICROUS DESIRE FOR THIS GUN RIGHT NOW, AND THE DIRECTION THIS GAME IS HEADED IN GENERAL.

ProJH
09-02-2015, 11:03 AM
Don't do sarcasm again, please.

Johnny Gatt
09-02-2015, 11:21 AM
Just great !! Noobs are going to be spamming zone looking for t 10 mods to make their supernova worth eleventy billion.

Ray8888
09-02-2015, 04:44 PM
Let this be a lesson to you, kids. Do not Blast Rifle. I know you got your little VOT BR having some fun on the weekends then you start to like it a little too much. Then its every day. Pretty soon you try your luck with Soleptor and score a Votan. But that doesnt last as long as you hoped. Spend all your allowance on Spinal Tap boxes. Still soon youre looking for harder stuff... you buy a Piper for 9m.

Next thing you know your offering 15 miillion for a Supernova.
Blast Rifles...
Not
Even
Once

WhiteStrike
09-02-2015, 04:49 PM
Let this be a lesson to you, kids. Do not Battle Rifle. I know you got your little VOT BR having some fun on the weekends then you start to like it a little too much. Then its every day. Pretty soon you try your luck with Soleptor and score a Votan. But that doesnt last as long as you hoped. Spend all your allowance on Spinal Tap boxes. Still soon youre looking for harder stuff... you buy a Piper for 9m.

Next thing you know your offering 15 miillion for a Supernova.
Battle Rifles...
Not
Even
Once

You mean Blast Rifle,right?The Battle Rifle is "a long-range missile launcher" that couples well with a Stun Rod.

xXxDSMer
09-02-2015, 05:17 PM
Must be Magnificized (2 rarities greater than Supreme) and have a full T10 mod set. If it's mastered for "-11% lag, crits, and hard freezes" I'll throw in an extra billion.

/sarcasm

THIS IS NOT A REAL OFFER TO BUY A GUN.

THIS IS A COMMENTARY ON THE LUDICROUS DESIRE FOR THIS GUN RIGHT NOW, AND THE DIRECTION THIS GAME IS HEADED IN GENERAL.

If you're going to dream... dream big: -100% ;)

Ray8888
09-02-2015, 05:52 PM
You mean Blast Rifle,right?The Battle Rifle is "a long-range missile launcher" that couples well with a Stun Rod.

Dont correct my drunken ramblings, poopypants.

AnArKe1Th
09-03-2015, 11:26 AM
If you're going to dream... dream big: -100% ;)

I thought about going bigger but the -11% thing was a slight dig at the Spinal Tap synergy, which was the start of things getting out of hand IMO.

Pretty soon there will be a synergy where one one the bonuses is "2% of enemies vaporized on critical headshot (30 second cooldown)".