PDA

View Full Version : Devs, What is going on???!!!

Stino
04-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Horrible lag all day. Far worse than yesterday.
I am unable to do the Motherlode, or Comandeer Conkrite, because it crashes my client every time I try to enter the instance.
I am unable to PvP because it crashes my client every 3 minutes mid-match.
I am unable to Shadow War because since release, not ONE SHADOW WAR has appeared on my map, and when I queue for Shadow War, I never get in.

I suppose i'll do some massively laggy arkfalls to farm loot, but these issues NEED to be addressed.

I truly think you guys have a real gem of a game here, but it's completely unplayable at any enjoyable level with this lag and crashing issues.

Stino
04-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Like.... if this lag doesn't drastically improve, this game will never be taken seriously for competitive play.

Unsent Soul
04-05-2013, 08:44 PM
Like.... if this lag doesn't drastically improve, this game will never be taken seriously for competitive play.

Lol bump your own post because nobody cares about you whining... I played for 4-5 hours straight no lag...

P.s. who plays MMO's for competitive play? Never seen that before, get a life kiddo.

Stino
04-05-2013, 08:51 PM
"Never seen MMO's played competitively before."

Do you even grasp the concept of what a MMO is supposed to be? And i'm trying to be constructive here. This is not a whine post. I know many other players who are having these same issues.

Kaoslion
04-05-2013, 08:52 PM
For people with lag check out my topic post about how to self fix till Trion gets it figured out.

Colteran
04-05-2013, 08:52 PM

Then please, PLEASE return your copy back to wherever you bought it and leave the forums. You obviously lack the brain capacity to handle yourself during a launch week, would you even be able to make your way back to return your said game?

Stino
04-05-2013, 08:54 PM
Then please, PLEASE return your copy back to wherever you bought it and leave the forums. You obviously lack the brain capacity to handle yourself during a launch week, would you even be able to make your way back to return your said game?

Launch week is different than beta. I do not plan on returning this game, as I very much enjoy it. I would, however, like to see it playable. Wouldn't you? Or are you content shooting monsters that teleport across the screen?

Unsent Soul
04-05-2013, 08:55 PM

+1... He's waiting to play it competitively

Stino
04-05-2013, 08:57 PM
+1... He's waiting to play it competitively

Implying wanting to play a shooter competitively makes me some sort of weirdo.

Please continue to bump my thread! I appreciate it!

Colteran
04-05-2013, 08:58 PM
Launch week is different than beta. I do not plan on returning this game, as I very much enjoy it. I would, however, like to see it playable. Wouldn't you? Or are you content shooting monsters that teleport across the screen?

Every single person on this forum and not on this forum would love to have the game running at optimal performance. The difference is you don't seem like you understand the process of fine tuning that a launch of an MMO across three different platforms must go through. That is why you are on the forums making another duplicate post about issues that have already been addressed by Trion for the past 3 days consistently through Twitter and the forums and others are doing things with their time that involve everything but.

Shepard Commander
04-05-2013, 08:58 PM
I actually had no lag all day until the servers went down, then after that it's been lagging all night! It sucks I really like this game.

Stino
04-05-2013, 09:00 PM
others are doing things with their time that involve everything but.

All you seem to be doing is writing in my thread /shrug

Colteran
04-05-2013, 09:05 PM
All you seem to be doing is writing in my thread /shrug

A five second response to your non sense and then I'm back to watching a movie. You know, not drooling on my menu screen demanding Trion to crack their whips when they have already been improving everything.

Stino
04-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Drooling on my menu screen.... Right.

You keep being satisfied with an inferior product. Let me know how that turns out for you.

Oh, and just keep in mind who started the personal insults in this thread, when all I did was voice my legitimate concern. Weirdo.

Colteran
04-05-2013, 09:14 PM
Drooling on my menu screen.... Right.

You keep being satisfied with an inferior product. Let me know how that turns out for you.

I'll let you know in a few days when it is up to par and you are pissing away a $40 difference if you plan on chucking your copy. Or wait, will you even be able to muster the patience and understanding of driving to the store to do so?

Stino
04-05-2013, 09:15 PM
You've used the whole "driving to the store is hard for me" deal twice now. And i've already said I enjoy this game so I have no plan on trading it in.

The real question, is are you drooling all over yourself right now?

I am also, no longer concerned with the lag within this game. My primary concern is your disturbingly altered mental status.

Colteran
04-05-2013, 09:25 PM
You've used the whole "driving to the store is hard for me" deal twice now. And i've already said I enjoy this game so I have no plan on trading it in.

The real question, is are you drooling all over yourself right now?

I am also, no longer concerned with the lag within this game. My primary concern is your disturbingly altered mental status.

I'm sorry. I do not recall myself being the one with the problem comprehending simple logic and having the mindset and patience of a 5 year old who got bored with his Mega Bloks.

Stino
04-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Nice insult bro! Keep em' coming. I wonder if they ban flamers on these forums.