PDA

View Full Version : Jackleg joe help

Morax
04-05-2013, 08:24 PM
Ok after playing for over an hour and utterly having my *** handed to me i give up lol.
this boss is insane looking for people to pair up with I do have a headset My psn is Raz0rb1ad3dr3am

Scientologist
04-05-2013, 08:27 PM
Ok after playing for over an hour and utterly having my *** handed to me i give up lol.
this boss is insane looking for people to pair up with I do have a headset My psn is Raz0rb1ad3dr3am

It's your ridiculous PSN name that will get you no help.

TanBeret
04-05-2013, 09:17 PM

All you gotta do is stay in cover and wait for the little 99er to come out and use a pistol to shoot the tank on his back. It'll take a couple tries but after that you will get the timing and aiming down. The 99er will catch fire and all you gotta do is shoot joe when his shields go down. Then repeat the process. Took me like 5-7 minsto finish the fight

nathanpbutler
04-05-2013, 09:23 PM
If you have trouble hitting the little 99er in the back as TanBerent just noted, you can hit him with a melee attack to knock him down, then fire one bullet into his pack. Eventually, it just works the way that any of the big missile and/or grenade guys work in the regular missions.

6Strummer
04-05-2013, 10:50 PM
I tried this mission a little while ago and gave up. I'll try it again now that I know about the melee to knock the short 99er down. I'm not sure that will help me much though. What was killing me was the other 99ers. They respawn really fast. I figured I'd do all available side missions and then try again.

Myst
04-05-2013, 10:53 PM
I tried this mission a little while ago and gave up. I'll try it again now that I know about the melee to knock the short 99er down. I'm not sure that will help me much though. What was killing me was the other 99ers. They respawn really fast. I figured I'd do all available side missions and then try again.

I just kept shooting them until they "Tripped" over themselves and gave me a clear shot at their back. Took one shot and then went to the rest of them. I always stayed in the back left corner as well.

MadProffeser
04-05-2013, 11:21 PM
I used a grenade launcher, one shot any where near those little guys and the packs on fire.

6Strummer
04-06-2013, 01:15 AM
I just kept shooting them until they "Tripped" over themselves and gave me a clear shot at their back. Took one shot and then went to the rest of them. I always stayed in the back left corner as well.

Hmmm... back left corner. I'll try that. I like the Professor's grenade launcher idea too. I was using Cloak and moving around with an electric shotgun. It was fun even though I kept dying. I just didn't want to lose the scrip so I decided to quit and come back later.

deicide
04-06-2013, 01:58 AM
Many good ideas here, my method was to stand behind the metal box at the bottom right the 99rs don't come after you so you can stand there for as long as you like, just pop out give a blast and move back to cover. When the girl said a little guy had appeared I moved out to the edge until he came and started to blow fire then just ran around his back shot him and off he went.
Rinse and repeat a few times then he jumps down and it's like fighting a blacklung.
I hardly bothered with the other 99rs and they didn't bother me much, I shot a few but didn't concern myself with them to much.

Vuule
04-06-2013, 03:01 AM
It's your ridiculous PSN name that will get you no help.

Ridiculous? Whare are you talking about?

- Vuule (k1ll1ng5pr33-NL)

Myst
04-06-2013, 07:00 AM
Hmmm... back left corner. I'll try that. I like the Professor's grenade launcher idea too. I was using Cloak and moving around with an electric shotgun. It was fun even though I kept dying. I just didn't want to lose the scrip so I decided to quit and come back later.

Ah I used nothing else except a Assault Rifle and a pistol. The pistol was just in case I got swarmed and had to reload my assault rifle I would just quickly change to it to clear it before reloading.

Morax
04-06-2013, 01:09 PM
ok guys back from yard work ill give hese a try hopefully i will kick his ***

Morax
04-06-2013, 01:46 PM
Awesome guys stick back left worked like a charm thx