PDA

View Full Version : Livestream Q&A Gathering Thread: September 11 @ 4:30 PM PDT

CM Kiwibird
09-10-2015, 12:42 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2015/08/DEF_ACT_Gamescom_Shrill_Surrounded_01_blog.jpg

Hey there folks!

We'll have a livestream tomorrow at 4:30 PM PDT. If you have any questions you'd like to ask the team, make sure to share them here. As always, please remember to keep all questions constructive.

See you on Twitch soon! :o

Altras
09-10-2015, 12:48 PM
-Is there new arkfalls for the coming holidays, or just recycling last years?

-Will EXL drop legendary considering the release of supremes?

-When will we start seeing the results of the bug bash?

-Cymatic synergies AOE effect insta kills everyone, will this be adjusted?

Tex_Arcana
09-10-2015, 12:51 PM
When are we going to see a fix for the rewards from SV Conflicts?
As it is at this time: Spending the same amount of time that an Incursion in the northern map areas (if done from near the start) takes (up to half an hour for toons below 5k) and then receiving 1 or 2 Arkforge (for 150 - 250 kills) is simply inadequate.
The difficulty is fine; but we're getting gypped on the Arkforge reward.

Olaf
09-10-2015, 01:02 PM
Will you ever add an upper limit to syn boxes, so you are guaranteed jackpot within 6000 bits?

If someone spends 6k or more bits in one sitting, they are obviously trying to get jackpot, not all the epics that are guaranteed to hit the vendor most times.

Ray8888
09-10-2015, 01:08 PM
Are there any plans for inventory management?

Last Q&A I believe you missed the question about clan TPing. The current method only allows you to go to the top 10 or 15 alphabetically. We were asking for the text shortcut to go to anybody whose name starts with anything after say... T.

Olaf
09-10-2015, 01:11 PM
Are there any plans for inventory management?

Last Q&A I believe you missed the question about clan TPing. The current method only allows you to go to the top 10 or 15 alphabetically. We were asking for the text shortcut to go to anybody whose name starts with anything after say... T.

You can do /invite Ray888 to group someone and then go to player. A shortcut would be cool though.

SanCarioca
09-10-2015, 01:12 PM
I'd really apareciate any feedback about when Rashere will definitely determine whether our purples will have the chance to be upgradable to Supremes or not (as it is now). I'd like to safely discard my old purples by now.

BTW, one way to make purples valuable again would be to increase their scrip value with vendors. Really special ones could even be sold for 1 Key or Arkforge. Could you think about it?

Holy Bahamut3
09-10-2015, 01:20 PM
Just wondering if/ when the DLC's will get vendor and/or content updates.

Also I wanted to dust off this old question and ask if we will ever see another playable race.

To wrap it up my third question is if any of the established synergies (Assassin, Quartermaster, rolling thunder, etc.) will be updated in the future? I ask because feedback was taken on them, and so far only store boxes have benefitted from that feedback.

SaikoTeek
09-10-2015, 01:30 PM
Will there be plans to reintroduce the smg back into the next nfh holiday event? As of right now, all the PS AR t4 mods that i pulled are basically useless except for backpack syns, because the Rocker doesn't really count as a gun to use them in.

Claydough
09-10-2015, 01:36 PM
Can we get more options for bulk af buying in the bit store?
Currently we can only buy in 500 lots, but it would be great to buy in 3500 lots for a reduced bulk buy since thats how much is needed for a supreme upgrade.

WhiteStrike
09-10-2015, 02:44 PM
Will we have new weapons?By this,I mean entirely new weapons not just variants.There are even unused models which could be used.

tAsHiNkA
09-10-2015, 02:50 PM
I'd really apareciate any feedback about when Rashere will definitely determine whether our purples will have the chance to be upgradable to Supremes or not (as it is now). I'd like to safely discard my old purples by now.

BTW, one way to make purples valuable again would be to increase their scrip value with vendors. Really special ones could even be sold for 1 Key or Arkforge. Could you think about it?I second this question; majority of my best stuff is red locked

Chump Norris
09-10-2015, 04:49 PM

Yes please, I need to know what to do with my red lock gear.

Big Boi Vo Vo
09-10-2015, 04:52 PM
#1 Are you guys fixing the bug where sometime you shoot the enemy like bot and the bullets go through them, but it doesn't kill them and the enemy is still moving and alive. #2 Will their be Zombie Expedition???????. #3 Any upcoming uses for ark salvage?. #4 Whats going to be the new bit box syn?. #5 Any name release or stats of suppose supreme jp gun in expeditions?. #6 Upcoming Shrill Expeditions?.

Claydough
09-10-2015, 05:02 PM
Can some changes be made to the defiant few legacy crate.

At a premium price of 960 rep it would be nice to either, get a guarenteed OJ weapon drop, or be able to choose between the 3 weapons offered.

Skiller115
09-10-2015, 05:49 PM
Will we get a teleport to player command? Because it would make getting to these events much easier!

Chump Norris
09-10-2015, 06:12 PM
Can we get some sort of warning when entering pvp so people know that they will also be killed? It seems some players think pvp is a mode where they run around and kill everyone and nothing is supposed to hurt them..

Redemption2244
09-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Halloween is just around the corner meaning the Hulker Hell event is close by. If the the same 6 named purge guns will be dropping from arkfall is there any chance they can drop Supreme instead of Legendary?

Chump Norris
09-10-2015, 06:26 PM
Can the new Min Dmg roll replace the white Velocity roll on named dets? The new roll helps the det and doesn't hurt it for anyone unlike velocity which some people can't stand.

Jeff Lonestar
09-10-2015, 06:39 PM
im going to keep bringing this up.....

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/jdogggyea/ezgif.com-maker_zpsag4dzhsn.gif

When Will the Crystals in Warmaster Return!? WHEN!!!???

r1p
09-10-2015, 06:50 PM
I can save everyone a lot of time. Please choose one of the following answers to your questions:

a) Sorry, not at this time
b) We are looking into it
c) Maybe in the future, but we can't promise anything

wjssmith
09-10-2015, 06:50 PM
Can we get a Batch "add mod slots" command so i don't have to cycle thru the salvage menu 4 times for each weapon?

Olaf
09-10-2015, 07:03 PM
Can we get mod pullers.
Can you sell the syn box jackpot on its own (like the apex) , so people don't have to trust rng.

clay marrow
09-10-2015, 07:30 PM
When will we see more playable content in the open world that is not tied to expeditions or hunter reqs?
More pursuits

clay marrow
09-10-2015, 07:35 PM
Now that our gear can be brought to T6 do you think T5 standard syn mods should be introduced?

clay marrow
09-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Can you prove (show) how the RNG is fair and balanced?

Skiller115
09-10-2015, 08:13 PM
Can Heaven Sent get some contracts because I want any reason I can get to play that map!

Mudturtle Jones
09-10-2015, 10:42 PM
Can something be done to reduce the odds of calling down a Gulanee Arkbreak when you drop a spike? I get one at least 75% of the time and they're really annoying to do alone. Not hard, just annoying.

Cobra Crusher
09-11-2015, 12:04 AM
Will the arkfall scores ever get fixed. Bringing up the map and closing it to see my score is getting really old. It has been broke for about 6 months now.

Chump Norris
09-11-2015, 12:29 AM
Can we get the original version of NFH&PS where it could drop all of the weapons in the game but with PS synergy?

Jeff Lonestar
09-11-2015, 01:22 AM
will there ever be music in heaven sent?

maybe something like...
6OM6OlUnUu0

Combo Breaker
09-11-2015, 03:33 AM
My time > Hunter Reqs.

Will Expeditions ever be fully fixed? Auto extracts still happening which costs you your rounds. Boss dead, no enemies, no loot still happening.

I have plenty of HRs and hate being given those when 5 hours of my time is flushed because of game glitches/issues.

Any chance of a round/tier box? I would rather have those back than a HR. I can't always put that much time in and it hurts more to lose the time.

Morangotico
09-11-2015, 03:47 AM
Could us console "plebs" get an option to keep "double-tap to ****ing roll" always OFF.
Its just annoying.

Dixie Cougar
09-11-2015, 04:14 AM
Can the new Min Dmg roll replace the white Velocity roll on named dets? The new roll helps the det and doesn't hurt it for anyone unlike velocity which some people can't stand.

For the record, I strongly disagree with this. Velocity uber alles!

doctordabs
09-11-2015, 04:32 AM
Can some changes be made to the defiant few legacy crate.

At a premium price of 960 rep it would be nice to either, get a guarenteed OJ weapon drop, or be able to choose between the 3 weapons offered.

THIS.. SO MUCH THIS... Spent so long getting enough DF rep for a legacy crate - open it.. get a super weak smg and 1 even weaker mod for it, and the other mods i got where worthless too... can't express the amt of frustration here getting totally screwed after almost a month of grinding

doctordabs
09-11-2015, 04:35 AM
What was the point of adding the shrill emergence?

They're just re-skinned scrappers, using the same ol shrill dmg we already saw..... is this going to change?
will we see storylines or anything about the shrill or was this just a lazy re-skin?

hempman
09-11-2015, 06:42 AM
this post is for Rashere specifically,altho id love to hear any of the devs response.

thought it was said the ingame Vendors would be updated.
thorn liro,defiant few,echelon,all 3 of those need new blood.
the df crates in particular are ridiculously overpriced for guns that arent even worth owning anymore.

and,the Costs of the crates/example,a purple elite crate.
it costs us 64 keys and 3000 script.
yet,when you open it,and get your junk blues and lame purple,and then vendor them,
you get a whopping total of 2500 script.

now,if 10 keycodes cost 50k,and you need 64 keys for 1 box!!
then its Really costing us 325k just to open 1 ****ty box.

can you please explain this cost reasoning to us?
dont you agree this is way too overpriced?

also,the elite box states Clearly,you will get at Least 1 purple item.
last weekend,i opened a box and got 4 Blues and 20 af reward.
appreciated the af,but How and Why didnt i get a purp at the very least?

in your next event,can you please not take out all the good guns for drops.
example,no pl8 blast rifles dropped,nor smgs.
Why did you do that??
all that happens when you do this,is frustrate everyone and drive prices still higher on these guns.
the mod drops should be way better too.
nobody needs 15 pl8 lmgs and 500 pl8 shotty/sniper mods,we need AR mods and AR/BR Guns!!!

PithHelmetIrath
09-11-2015, 06:48 AM
Will Solstice Strike arkfalls be fixed to the point where EGO isn't droning on about "Dark Matter inbound", instead of correctly saying "Volge inbound"?

Will ark salvage ever become relevant in the game?

Will AF rewards be closer tied to the effort given when completing an activity? (Specifically, open world activities)

Will the 'Pinata' perk be looked at? I see it proc so often, yet gear doesn't drop that often.

Shrill Emergence.. aside from the obvious scrapper re-skin, the juice just ain't worth the squeeze, and the payout for completing one needs to be addressed.

Inventory management.. will it also be addressed in the future?

Ashlocke
09-11-2015, 07:09 AM
I have two questions:

1) Will you ever bring back the scope graphics that were removed? I'm referring to the triangular red tinted AR and Pistol scopes that I liked so much.

2) When are you going to address inventory management? Colored squares indicating the mod tier slotted in the weapons (green, blue, purple, etc). A way to know what type of mod a weapon has slotted into it (synergy). And basically just all around streamline the management in general, it's currently extremely clunky to use, and worse if you have a large inventory capacity.

Infinity Eagle
09-11-2015, 07:37 AM
Can we get a Expert level warmaster, with a ego minimum requirement (like expert co-ops). Buff warmaster AND the rewards.

sixsais
09-11-2015, 08:00 AM
-- nvm someone already asked. My bad.

Claydough
09-11-2015, 08:05 AM
Can we get a Expert level warmaster, with a ego minimum requirement (like expert co-ops). Buff warmaster AND the rewards.

yes yes yes!

WhiteStrike
09-11-2015, 08:26 AM
Will we get an option to reroll the nano on a gun for a high price(100 AF and 500K Salvage at OJ perhaps)?Converters are a huge handicap,and a gun that needs a converter will always be subpar to an identical one that does not need one(kinda like epics right now).

CM Kiwibird
09-11-2015, 08:42 AM
Hey there folks, thanks for all the questions! :) Looking forward to seeing you all on Twitch!

Ray8888
09-11-2015, 08:47 AM
The inventory question has been asked multiple times again this week. Would love to hear a response.

And thanks for the reqs Kiwi.

DeaD BeaNz
09-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Hey kiwi bird i have alot of good questions regarding what my clan has said to tell you to tell to the developers:

1. Can you guys be able to put a marketplace or a sell board for selling amongst players? Example : For marketplace, you pay for much scrip to an item based on how long you want a time allotted to sell for within 24 hrs, 48hrs or maximum 2 days. You guys could put it similar to how you set up the different mods at different vendors so it doesnt lag when multiple people are at that spot. Example : BUying shields from people would be sold in madera, Buying weapons from people would be demon ranch, etc. etc. Mods should be down in san Fran. This will easily make things more organized and make the community not worry about writing stuff in zone chat to sell over and over when they can put it on here.

2. Can you make jackpots weapons and event weapons that you gave to some people double of tradable? Alot of people have been upset with these events since they got 2 of the same items. THat right there isnt right. At least trade to other people that have jackpots for weapons they like otherwise fix the issue on people that received the same jackpot.

3. Also can you make cyber rigs tradable or to sell? Some people sometimes got 2 of the same Oj cyber rigs or multiple Purple Cyber Rigs. Why not sell it as well? ITs beyond rare as is it will not effect you guys losing money when people pay for Hunter reqs either way since its not easy to achieve. Or so i think.

CM Kiwibird
09-11-2015, 10:15 AM
also,the elite box states Clearly,you will get at Least 1 purple item.
last weekend,i opened a box and got 4 Blues and 20 af reward.
appreciated the af,but How and Why didnt i get a purp at the very least?

Do you have a ticket in for this case? I'd like to be able to review and verify that so that our team can investigate. :) Thank you.

Hey kiwi bird i have alot of good questions regarding what my clan has said to tell you to tell to the developers

Questions have already been pulled unfortunately! We'll have a Q&A drawing thread next week, save those for then.

Ray8888
09-11-2015, 10:52 AM
Those 3 things have been asked for repeatedly. Some for at least a year now. Definite No on the auction house, the Untradable gift battle was fought and lost and they flat out gave us a Never on tradable rigs.

hempman
09-11-2015, 01:16 PM
Do you have a ticket in for this case? I'd like to be able to review and verify that so that our team can investigate. :) Thank you.

no i dont,because after getting the sorry we cant help you out on the Hrs you lost Multiple times,
i gave up on Cs.
they just wont do the Right thing.
thanks anyways.
i did have a party chat going,and members heard and saw my anger and frustration at getting screwed over,and i also posted it ingame chat as well asking if this had ever happened to others.
wish i had taken a pic of it now.
maybe you can forwards my question about the Updating the Vendors instead.
god Knows they need it.

Skiller115
09-11-2015, 01:25 PM
Will the Echelon Vendor get an update? And the Thorn Liro vendor?

DeaD BeaNz
09-11-2015, 01:29 PM
ok well i just signed on here recently and didnt know it was asked. But in regards to what you said in auction house i never mentioned anything about an auction house. I said marketplace or a sell board which is not the same as that at all. They should also put a bounding system where as if you find a weapon and use it, then it should be bound to your account. Otherwise if not, you should be able to sell it on there where people can bid on an item so that way it stops with all the problems in zone chat for people trying to buy something.

Chump Norris
09-11-2015, 01:59 PM
For the record, I strongly disagree with this. Velocity uber alles!

It wont happen anyway because Rashere likes velocity, I just wanted to ask because it hurts no one unlike the velocity roll that hurts some.