PDA

View Full Version : [Vid] Hacker Loses vs me in PvP

chrisangus
04-05-2013, 08:26 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/chrisangus/c/2117917 is the clip. sorry about no sound I can fix it but its really not needed for the clip. This just happened a few mins ago. Enjoy the hacks already :(

Wrenito
04-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Every shooter has hacks, day 1, at launch. That's what happens when you have easily accessible alpha/betas allowing one to tweak their hacks. What's important is that Trion, like any developer, make a solid effort to curb such cheating. The companies that fail to do so, usually watch their online game fade away rather quickly.

chrisangus
04-05-2013, 08:51 PM
Im just happy I was able to catch him on video.

Munx
04-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Am I the only one who didnt a see a hacker in this vid?

QuietRiotUSMC
04-05-2013, 09:10 PM
I also Have no idea what the OP is talking about. Where in this vid is there a hacker?

Munx
04-05-2013, 09:13 PM
seems more like a case of the "Hey cloak makes me 100% impossible to see right" misconception

Guido
04-05-2013, 09:18 PM
It's that Skurdy BoBill guy shooting through walls and tagging people at long range with a shotgun like it's an assault rifle.

I was alerted that he was hacking when I saw him on three or four of the racing challenges with 1st place times that are literally impossible to do without glitching or hacking.

A race that goes 4 minutes for gold cannot be beat in less than two minutes, no matter how high a level you are, and red flags should be set off when the next closest guy can't get within a minute of the 1st place.

Sanguinesun
04-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Skurdy in the video was shooting him through the walls and ceiling of 2 different buildings for one. The other was that he supposedly killed him from a huge distance with a regular shot gun spray.

chrisangus
04-05-2013, 09:24 PM
not to mention literally at one minute mark he hits me in the head with the detonator it shows the killcam and hes spraying things all over the place.

**Edit** Im actually really surprised people arent able to notice a clear hacker.. hurts my brain.

Madcat
04-05-2013, 09:27 PM
I don't see any hacks. Some of it might be lag, but the guys just aiming well with a detonator. Just so ya know, its not a replay kill cam thing, it just showing where the guy is at that second, not how he killed you. Though I do love the, " he was no where near me!" and he was right above you.... *sigh* Guess the OP is too pro, that anyone that kills him is a hacker...

Sanguinesun
04-05-2013, 09:28 PM
not to mention literally at one minute mark he hits me in the head with the detonator it shows the killcam and hes spraying things all over the place.

**Edit** Im actually really surprised people arent able to notice a clear hacker.. hurts my brain.

To be fair though they do have to have some game knowledge or familiarity to perhaps spot some of it. Someone new to the game or to shooters may have more difficulty obviously.

But they guy was pretty much aimbot/wall hacking from what I saw for sure.

Sanguinesun
04-05-2013, 09:29 PM
I don't see any hacks. Some of it might be lag, but the guys just aiming well with a detonator. Just so ya know, its not a replay kill cam thing, it just showing where the guy is at that second, not how he killed you. Though I do love the, " he was no where near me!" and he was right above you.... *sigh* Guess the OP is too pro, that anyone that kills him is a hacker...

Seems you missed the clear view of the shots going through not one but two walls? (around 4:20-4:30).

Madcat
04-05-2013, 09:36 PM
Seems you missed the clear view of the shots going through not one but two walls? (around 4:20-4:30).

the 4:20 very well could be lag, Its pretty common in any shooter with a " rewind " system for you to take damage after you get to cover. The later one is odd, but do you know for a fact that you are unable to shoot through that area? Like is it missing the bullet collision mesh? If its not, then he should be just killing everyone without blinking, with a sniper rifle with non-stop head shots...

icubro
04-05-2013, 09:44 PM
Lots of hackers in here trying to stir up rage by saying "I don't see hacks," but we all just think you're pathetic. Kinda hilarious.

Madcat
04-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Lots of hackers in here trying to stir up rage by saying "I don't see hacks," but we all just think you're pathetic. Kinda hilarious.

Or it could be people that have a clue.

For a hacker to be able to shoot through walls, would require packet manipulation. With that, they would also be able to teleport, speed hack and other things. Most games now a days protect vs this kind of hacking, and I'm pretty sure trion does, otherwise Rift would have these kind of hack too... Now, you Could argue that the guy has a aimbot, and a wallhack, which do not require messing with the game really. As they can hook in and read the ram to do their job, and that guy does have some uncainy aim.

But, there are a few moments in the video that shine some doubt on that guy having a aimbot/wallhack. In short, from that video, you can't be 100% sure it was hacks.

Irriden
04-05-2013, 09:55 PM
Or it could be people that have a clue.

For a hacker to be able to shoot through walls, would require packet manipulation. With that, they would also be able to teleport, speed hack and other things. Most games now a days protect vs this kind of hacking, and I'm pretty sure triton does, otherwise Rift would have these kind of hack too... Now, you Could argue that the guy has a aimbot, and a wallhack, which do not require messing with the game really. As they can hook in and read the ram to do their job, and that guy does have some uncainy aim.

But, there are a few moments in the video that shine some doubt on that guy having a aimbot/wallhack. In short, from that video, you can't be 100% sure it was hacks.

actually they dont. Im not sur where you think you get your information, but the video definately shows ample footage.

Munx
04-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Went back and watched it again, and yeah theres definatly something funky going on after you entered the building with the dome ceiling.. easy to miss however when you have to watch a 5 min vid to get to the "good" parts ;)

Really would suggest you send in a report instead, I doubt mods will take kindly to name&shame.

Sanguinesun
04-05-2013, 10:05 PM
the 4:20 very well could be lag, Its pretty common in any shooter with a " rewind " system for you to take damage after you get to cover. The later one is odd, but do you know for a fact that you are unable to shoot through that area? Like is it missing the bullet collision mesh? If its not, then he should be just killing everyone without blinking, with a sniper rifle with non-stop head shots...

*facepalm*

The vehemency with which you're willing to defend this obvious hacking is almost hilarious... if not suspicious.

chrisangus
04-05-2013, 10:07 PM

your obviously not very bright. I will give you seconds in each video, you tell me hes not hacking will ya? kk here goes.

1:00 - Guy hits me in head directly 2 times, goes to his view (which I call killcam im not an idiot even tho I need to explain hacks to you) you also see him firing and nothing coming out(Sure lets say this instance its just lag)

3:00 - He again hits me very very accurately and if you pay close attention to the top left hes not even visible when I first get hit then you BARELY see the tip of his head as my screen cuts it off. (Lets just say this ones skill/lag aswell)

3:50 - Gunfight with an assault rifler... OH WAIT I died to a SHOTGUN and hes across the map looking the opposite direction.. Hrm strange.. anyway lets continue. (This is where I notice during live play that he is indeed hacking prior two events didnt phase me in realtime.)

4:15 - Getting shot by an unseen shooter.. not once but twice within a second from two seperate angles.

4:22 - Directly after getting shot by two unseen shooters... I get shot through a building, turn around thinking someones chasing me and OH WAIT through the roof? Okay thats cool.

Now that I was able to hold your hand through this process, inform me when your next mealtime is ill spoon feed you then aswell. Have a nice day.

Madcat
04-05-2013, 10:20 PM
1:00 - You're right, could be lag

3:00 - Again could be lag

3:50 - Looking at that one again, it is a bit odd. That one could be the only part of the video that would say hacks.

4:15 - This one could be lag, does look a bit odd, but that can be the a problem that is caused by a lag compensation system. Happens a lot in shooters, like Cod, BF, and so on.

4:22 - This is the only truly odd one. Though Why was it only this one instance in which he shot through a wall? What was special about that area? I mean you walked right in to the building he was sitting on just after that. So why did he not shoot through that and head shot ya?

If you are going to attempt to insult me, at least try a bit harder. A 5th grader could come up with something better...

chrisangus
04-05-2013, 10:27 PM
1:00 - You're right, could be lag

3:00 - Again could be lag

3:50 - Um... Hes right above you, if you take the time to look at the video again. he gets in the last shot that takes the sliver of your heath off. charge him with being a good kill stealer.

4:15 - This one could be lag, does look a bit odd, but that can be the a problem that is caused by a lag compensation system. Happens a lot in shooters, like Cod, BF, and so on.

4:22 - This is the only truly odd one. Though Why was it only this one instance in which he shot through a wall? What was special about that area? I mean you walked right in to the building he was sitting on just after that. So why did he not shoot through that and head shot ya?

If you are going to attempt to insult me, at least try a bit harder. A 5th grader could come up with something better...

Okay... have you played on this map before? at 3:50 hes on the OTHER side of the main building. to see the difference here are two seperate seconds to look at.

00:15 - This is where he shot me from. with his shotgun. notice the same exact surroundings. (another example 2:30)

3:22 - This is above where me and assault rifler were having our fight.. (NOTICE the complete different surrounds on the edge of the building)

Now with this new found knowledge PLEASE explain to me.. How he was above me OR even in range / visibility to shoot me.

/Argument

Im not trying to be disrespectful so I apologize, but this is just 100% crystal clear that hes hacking the fact someone is seriously defending it to this extent makes me question what kids are taught in schools today.

Madcat
04-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Okay... have you played on this map before? at 3:50 hes on the OTHER side of the main building. to see the difference here are two seperate seconds to look at.

00:15 - This is where he shot me from. with his shotgun. notice the same exact surroundings. (another example 2:30)

3:22 - This is above where me and assault rifler were having our fight.. (NOTICE the complete different surrounds on the edge of the building)

Now with this new found knowledge PLEASE explain to me.. How he was above me OR even in range / visibility to shoot me.

/Argument

Im not trying to be disrespectful so I apologize, but this is just 100% crystal clear that hes hacking the fact someone is seriously defending it to this extent makes me question what kids are taught in schools today.

edited the original post before ya posted this one. So yes, 3:50 is odd. Its nothing thats taught. I was a admin on a server once before, So this video alone is not enough to say for 100% certain that he would be hacking. I've seen some pretty odd stuff happen in game. Plus the fact that every 12 year old screams Hacker when they die to anything. So yes, I'm skeptical of anyone that claims hacker. Though this guy does need a good looking at.

chrisangus
04-05-2013, 10:42 PM
Im still surprised you cant say without a doubt hes hacking to me. Its clear cut like im honestly incredibly incredibly surprised you still dont see it. If I added audio you would hear im not even complaining, When I notice the across the map shotgun kill I then say OH he is hacking and question If I should even make the video about it. Theres no crying at all. I win the match I killed him. I just cant see how someone cant see it especially if what you say is true about being a former administration member of some sort of server.

Asheki
04-05-2013, 10:42 PM
It does seem pretty odd, and I'm not sure what to say about it because there's really no way to resolve this on a forum. You're better off just sending a report to the support/gms then post on a forum about it. Especially as its somewhat in breach of the COC. ( you can't call out people on forums ).

If anything, the weirdest part is the one where it looks like bullets are going through the wall, if its not a gun that is capable of shooting through walls, it may be a glitch in the game itself. Which whether hacks or not, its something the support might want to look at anyway. Another note, the part against the guy with an assault rifle is likely just a case of him getting a lucky shot while the AR user was shooting you, since your health was going down fast.

chrisangus
04-05-2013, 10:44 PM
It does seem pretty odd, and I'm not sure what to say about it because there's really no way to resolve this on a forum. You're better off just sending a report to the support/gms then post on a forum about it. Especially as its somewhat in breach of the COC. ( you can't call out people on forums ).

If anything, the weirdest part is the one where it looks like bullets are going through the wall, if its not a gun that is capable of shooting through walls, it may be a glitch in the game itself. Which whether hacks or not, its something the support might want to look at anyway. Another note, the part against the guy with an assault rifle user is likely just a case of him getting a lucky shot while the AR user was shooting you, since your health was going down fast.

The assault rifler part is the CLEAREST part of him hacking. Hes on the other side of the map.. Looking the opposite way with a SHOTGUN! like.. Ima just let this thread die and let my report to the gms do its work.....

Asheki
04-05-2013, 10:49 PM
The assault rifler part is the CLEAREST part of him hacking. Hes on the other side of the map.. Looking the opposite way with a SHOTGUN! like.. Ima just let this thread die and let my report to the gms do its work.....

He's looking away a few seconds after having shot you, yes. And his position means he would have shot you from near this area before turning that way and heading off to grenade a wall.. whatever that was.

Another note might be that he's probably not even the guy shooting at your through a wall, as he seems to be equipped with a shotgun and grenade launcher. Neither could he suddenly spot you through walls or cloak as he wasn't able to do it when you fell upon him and shotgunned + meleed him to death.

chrisangus
04-05-2013, 10:53 PM
He's looking away a few seconds after having shot you, yes. And his position means he would have shot you from near this area before turning that way and heading off to grenade a wall.. whatever that was.

You clearly dont understand. hes across the map. its not possible to travel that far within the death>cam timer.. simple as that... Read the previous post showing examples of the seperate locations.

*EDIT* If you also pay close attention to what kills me at that time. Its a shotgun.. and the previous part I dont know what he was doing but it looked like he was long ranging someone else with his shotgun then switched weapons while still locked on, tried to fire his grenade launcher (This during when I shotgunned + meleed him to death)

*EDITx2* Just noticed you have nearly 600 posts... Do you even play Defiance or do you just support the forums.

Vercon
04-05-2013, 10:54 PM
You're clearly mentally challenged if you think there is no hacking and just lag occurring in this video. Either that, or just a major troll.. or a hacker yourself.

Asheki
04-05-2013, 10:57 PM
You clearly dont understand. hes across the map. its not possible to travel that far within the death>cam timer.. simple as that... Read the previous post showing examples of the seperate locations.

He's not across the map, he's right where you killed that crouching guy earlier, which is the roof from which he likely shot you while you were being shot by the guy with the AR, roof which can be easilly accessed by the rocky formation.

I'm not saying you're wrong, neither am I saying you're right. Either way, you don't have absolute damning evidence. Why? Because you can't spec him for long periods of time to observe his behavior. Without that option, you have but a hazy recollection of what might, might not have happened exactly.

Like I said, those through the walls bullets looked pretty odd to me, you should look into bringing that to light with the game's support.

Do you think I would spend time on these forums if I didn't play the game?

Vercon
04-05-2013, 10:59 PM
You're blind. Get new eyes.

icubro
04-05-2013, 11:00 PM
Preeeeemuch.

Rush
04-05-2013, 11:00 PM
no skill just luck

Asheki
04-05-2013, 11:01 PM
You're blind. Get new eyes.

You're blinded by maybe's.. If you think you saw a hacker, report him the proper way. If you haven't... then you saw nothing.

chrisangus
04-05-2013, 11:03 PM
You're blinded by maybe's.. If you think you saw a hacker, report him the proper way. If you haven't... then you saw nothing.

Are you mistaking him with me? if so no problem. I also have reported him the proper way. Ill get a video up to show you the differences in locations to make you understand better. I do hope you apologize for the inexperience your showing.

Vercon
04-05-2013, 11:03 PM
He was reported, Nothing wrong with posting it on the forums. The only problem I see here is idiots like you and Trollcat arguing the fact that there is complete proof in the video to this player hacking. Thanks for showing me why I stay off forums <3

icubro
04-05-2013, 11:06 PM
He was reported, Nothing wrong with posting it on the forums. The only problem I see here is idiots like you and Trollcat arguing the fact that there is complete proof in the video to this player hacking. Thanks for showing me why I stay off forums <3

Forums are great when you're tired of playing and there's no tv to watch.

Asheki
04-05-2013, 11:10 PM
Are you mistaking him with me? if so no problem. I also have reported him the proper way. Ill get a video up to show you the differences in locations to make you understand better. I do hope you apologize for the inexperience your showing. brb with edit of new video.

No, I'm not, btw... edited video = can never be proof for anything. I,m not showing inexperience.. Trust me, if anything its you who's showing inexperience. Because I've been called a hacker in FPS' over and over again by people on plenty of servers.. until the actual admins of said servers told them to shut up after actually spending time to look at what I was doing, or knew me.

I,m in no way being confrontational, but it seems like there's no use discussing it since you can't seem to figure out that you -might- be wrong, and willing to accept it.

As for Vercon: There is something wrong about it, its against the Code of Conduct and Terms of services of the forum.

chrisangus
04-05-2013, 11:10 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/chrisangus/c/2118427

Here is said video of showing the locations of the incident. Id love for you to watch it as this one has audio and explain to me how he shot me. Thanks.

Theres no editing in either video, start>stop.

Vercon
04-05-2013, 11:12 PM
Says the guy defending a proven to be hacker "I have experience in games & have been called a hacker" You know nothing.

icubro
04-05-2013, 11:13 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/chrisangus/c/2118427

Here is said video of showing the locations of the incident. Id love for you to watch it as this one has audio and explain to me how he shot me. Thanks.

Dude, it's clear he was hacking, the trolls are just trying to make you try hard.

chrisangus
04-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Dude, it's clear he was hacking, the trolls are just trying to make you try hard.

a 600 post member is claiming he may not be hacking. If hes trolling I feel bad for this community. Im just trying to help a few people who for some reason cant see a hacker, see the hacker.

icubro
04-05-2013, 11:15 PM
a 600 post member is claiming he may not be hacking. If hes trolling I feel bad for this community. Im just trying to help a few people who for some reason cant see a hacker, see the hacker.

Not to be mean, but is this your first forum? Post count means nothing.

Gromph
04-05-2013, 11:16 PM
I didn't see a hacker. I did however see OP get killed a few times and I guess lose his ****, blaming it on "hackers". You do realize that this game has no kill cam right? It just shows you where the player is now, cuts to their character. So when someone kills you, and then the 3-4 seconds before it shows them, you see most people aren't standing still. As for the "shooting through walls", it's almost like latency is an issue in this bug ridden release. It's almost like you at somepoints when you're uploading (Streaming dog) maybe you would have issues occasionally with latency in pvp.

Anyways the above paragraph is just satire, I jest OP. OP is a god, and anyone who kills him is a hacker.

chrisangus
Not to be mean, but is this your first forum? Post count means nothing.

Meh its not my first Im not heavily into them personally I just expect someone of a newer forum with a high post count to atleast have some knowledge on the game.

Vercon
He clearly is shot through walls 3+ times... Another troll I guess.

icubro
I didn't see a hacker. I did however see OP get killed a few times and I guess lose his ****, blaming it on "hackers". You do realize that this game has no kill cam right? It just shows you where the player is now, cuts to their character. So when someone kills you, and then the 3-4 seconds before it shows them, you see most people aren't standing still. As for the "shooting through walls", it's almost like latency is an issue in this bug ridden release. It's almost like you at somepoints when you're uploading (Streaming dog) maybe you would have issues occasionally with latency in pvp.

Anyways the above paragraph is just satire, I jest OP. OP is a god, and anyone who kills him is a hacker.

Clearly trolling, go home, you're sober.

Asheki
04-05-2013, 11:17 PM
Says the guy defending a proven to be hacker "I have experience in games & have been called a hacker" You know nothing.

Says the person with only 4 posts, on this thread alone. Again, you have no idea what it takes to 'prove' a hacker. And there is currently no evidence that said guy shooting through a wall is that one guy, especially since the bullets seen are different in nature.

All in all, I'll take my chance with my game knowledge, until Chrisangus does a vid where he only follows that one guy and provides actually gameplay footage of the guy VISIBLY hacking ( as in he has the guy on screen doing weird things while he's recording it ), he has nothing. And the decision of whether this a proven hacker or not falls on the gm's and support.

Vercon
" You do realize that this game has no kill cam right? It just shows you where the player is now, cuts to their character."
In every kill cam he is shooting someone else through a wall. Thanks for the laugh though

chrisangus

I mean.. Ill gladly remake that one clip with audio you will clearly hear me not saying anything negative or remotely bad about him hacking except me learning that he actually was hacking. Troll or not this is just silly to say.

Vercon
04-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Lol and I guess 582 forum posts makes you an expert at what..? Oh I guess trolling. Bullets of a different nature? Lol, Where do you get off even saying something like that?

Asheki
04-05-2013, 11:21 PM
Lol and I guess 582 forum posts makes you an expert at what..? Oh I guess trolling. Bullets of a different nature? Lol, Where do you get off even saying something like that?

Nah, I was just pointing out how this is the only thread that seemingly interested you. Out of all the good quality discussions out there. You can throw insults at me all day, but your definition of trolling is wrong.

Gromph
04-05-2013, 11:21 PM
I mean.. Ill gladly remake that one clip with audio you will clearly hear me not saying anything negative or remotely bad about him hacking except me learning that he actually was hacking. Troll or not this is just silly to say.

Why would you do that? I agree with you 100% here. I mean it's impossible for you to die in PvP, just like it's impossible for anyone with a varrying opinion than yours to not be a "troll".

icubro
04-05-2013, 11:23 PM
Nah, I was just pointing out how this is the only thread that seemingly interested you. Out of all the good quality discussions out there. You can throw insults at me all day, but your definition of trolling is wrong.

Still trolling, still boring, do I have to send my assassins after you? They've all got Holy Longswords of Trollslaying +5, do you really want them to come at you bro? Really?

Vercon
04-05-2013, 11:23 PM
Nah, You were obviously flaunting that you're a Senior Member with lots of posts . Lol
"One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue."

This is you, in a nutshell especially that first sentence

Gromph
04-05-2013, 11:27 PM

I know off topic and all but, fuuuuuuuuck just read that sentence dude.

This is you in a nutshell, especially that first sentence.

Asheki
04-05-2013, 11:28 PM
Nah, You were obviously flaunting that you're a Senior Member with lots of posts . Lol
"One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue."

My point exactly, thank you.

Anyway, Chris, this is an example of what happens when you something like this to a forum, which is why you shouldn't. I'm sorry if my ability to doubt all things until truly proven might have seen as an attack. But I trust you can see the difference.

Vercon
04-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Oh sorry . Let me correct it.
This is both of you in a nutshell, especially that first sentence.

Does this better accommodate your need of self pleasure or are you still not ready to go back under your bridge?

icubro
04-05-2013, 11:29 PM
I know off topic and all but, fuuuuuuuuck just read that sentence dude.

This is you in a nutshell, especially that first sentence.

You just need attention because your mother didn't breast-feed you, we get it, whatever.

Vercon
04-05-2013, 11:30 PM
The video is proof. Argument invalid

--"I'm sorry if my ability to doubt all things until truly proven might have seen as an attack. " Invalid

icubro
04-05-2013, 11:32 PM
The video is proof. Argument invalid

--"I'm sorry if my ability to doubt all things until truly proven might have seen as an attack. " Invalid

I think you missed the part where he admitted he was trolling while taunting you that the only thing you can do to stop it is leave.

rathb18
04-05-2013, 11:33 PM
Everybody a hacker aren't they? In all the mmo's and games i've played since '95 on PC never have I seen a hacker. NEVER! I think you people just love calling people with talent or people who do things you can't explain hackers. Because I sure as heck have never seen one.

Gromph
Oh sorry . Let me correct it.
This is both of you in a nutshell, especially that first sentence.

Does this better accommodate your need of self pleasure or are you still not ready to go back under your bridge?

This generation never ceases to blow me away. Do you kids still have debate in school or is that a thing of the past? I would love to see a debate take place with your generation is all. You would make a point, the opposition would make a counter point, and then you would call them a troll.

Anways goodnight little tikes, don't stay up too late.

chrisangus
I'm sorry if my ability to doubt all things until truly proven might have seen as an attack. But I trust you can see the difference.

I understand your looking for all possibilities but the first video clearly shows him hacking i was just trying to show you the obvious but it for some reason still hasent managed to change your mind. Its no big deal to me I reported him prior to the thread. just made this to show what I believe to be the first recorded hacker since live? Who knows. Thread can die no more arguments needed :)

Drall
04-05-2013, 11:35 PM
People really can't see the guy shooting through walls? Wow.

chrisangus
04-05-2013, 11:36 PM
People really can't see the guy shooting through walls? Wow.

I had to literally make a second video to show the other incredibly obvious use of hacks on his end but it still hasent helped... Sad days.

Shane5484
04-05-2013, 11:36 PM
Wow this thread got derailed and fast. Peoples opionions are not up for debate they are what they are stop acting like children. From what I saw shooting through ceilings on seperate buildings and sniping with a shotgun something is definitly up with that.

Vercon
04-05-2013, 11:38 PM
"Your generation" As if all generations are not flawed? You act like you're the 1% of your generation that hasn't done something wrong. Yet you're on a forum for video games arguing with people you have the audacity of calling "Little Tikes" Like you're something more than everyone else that is as well posting. Way to make yourself seem more immature then you already have. I applaud you . As for this whole debate thing you're referring to. The idea is cute because an argument was presented with video fact yet people like yourself argue against it with personal opinion. Isn't a debate based on fact, Not emotion or opinion? What kind of debates took place in your "School" OH WISE Elder.

icubro
04-05-2013, 11:40 PM
I had to literally make a second video to show the other incredibly obvious use of hacks on his end but it still hasent helped... Sad days.

Did you even read my post where I explained that hackers love to come on threads like this and post about how YOU are the screwed up one. They think you're a good victim for their endless hunger for suffering. This is forum drama 101. In the future don't even respond to morons like this; it wastes your time and makes them happy.

HexCaliber
04-05-2013, 11:44 PM
There is absolutely no evidence of a hack in that video, I would be more inclined to accuse the op for assigning his mouse button to the scroll wheel. Neither is there evidence of shooting through walls, you can clearly see from several deaths he was using a detonator, you can lay those things out and remote detonate from across the map if you want or cloak and stick them on unsuspecting players before blowing them up. As for sniping with a shotgun, bollocks I suggest you search out the shot gun that fires single slugs and test its range.

I worked for a volunteer group chasing down hacks for evenbalance, the folks who produce punkbuster, I did it for nigh on 4 years and can spot most forms of hack quickly, but see no evidence of hacking in this video. Just pissed off gamers getting schooled by a better player.

BaitingMaster
04-05-2013, 11:44 PM
That guy was def hacking anyone that says hes not is trolling the video cleary shows him shooting through the walls And Just randomly shooting the ground getting kills along with the player being nowhere near him in some of those shots

icubro
04-05-2013, 11:46 PM
There is absolutely no evidence of a hack in that video, I would be more inclined to accuse the op for assigning his mouse button to the scroll wheel. Neither is there evidence of shooting through walls, you can clearly see from several deaths he was using a detonator, you can lay those things out and remote detonate from across the map if you want.

I worked for a volunteer group chasing down hacks for evenbalance, the folks who produce punkbuster, I did it for nigh on 4 years and can spot most forms of hack quickly, but see no evidence of hacking in this video. Just pissed off gamers getting schooled by a better player.

You know AA hacked the PB main servers and could ban people at will? Go home, you're sober.

HAMcutter
04-05-2013, 11:47 PM
LOL at all the bads / trolls in here unable / unwilling to spot a hacker. But to be fair they probably have negative K/D ratios on any FPS they put their mittens on, either that or the this is their first shooter (no your NE huntard does not count)

If Defiance players are this clueless, I may have to invest in an aimbot while I can get away with it

Vercon
04-05-2013, 11:49 PM
LOL at all the bads / trolls in here unable / unwilling to spot a hacker. But to be fair they probably have negative K/D ratios on any FPS they put their mittens on, either that or the this is their first shooter (no your NE huntard does not count)

If Defiance players are this clueless, I may have to invest in an aimbot while I can get away with it

This reply <3

icubro
04-05-2013, 11:51 PM

I think you should invest in some toast.

Unknown
04-05-2013, 11:56 PM

If you watch it properly "he was right above you"... that was in a different building, there is no link between the the buildings and blue gunshots can clearly be seen coming through a solid ceiling 4:28... and no he's not cloaked as you are visible when shooting.

icubro
04-06-2013, 12:00 AM
I'm actually surprised there's so many people pointing out this is obvious hacking while the trolls quickly get mad and go away. Defiance community; I'm impressed.

Shane5484
04-06-2013, 12:03 AM
I have no time for cheaters they should all get permenant bans on acounts.

_nova
04-06-2013, 12:16 AM
Props to the OP for posting this. I saw clear evidence of an aimbot and ballistic collision hack. Things like this are why I don't play games like Call of Duty in PvP; every match there's at least one hacker and it's insanely obvious. I wonder how long it'll be before a guy presses a key and sucks everybody on the map right to him, puts them in the middle of the air, freezes them unable to act and then mows them down with an insta-kill assault rifle. Because yeah, seen it in CoD.

@Trion - please do something about this ASAP. In my opinion the validity and future of the game depends on it actually being fair. I'd prioritize finding, banning, and patching the hackers and memory/packet alteration method used to implement this hack above even adding new content. If any of these instructions in the code/memory are being created on the client side and then not validated server-side before actually taking place, I'd say that's a pretty major security breach right there. And if they're able to alter and inject packets into the network stream to the server, that could theoretically be fixed with some fairly strong encryption (just a thought).

Sterangerman
04-06-2013, 12:17 AM
I dont see any hack here

HexCaliber
04-06-2013, 12:21 AM
You know AA hacked the PB main servers and could ban people at will? Go home, you're sober.
I clearly know far more about it than you, the server was not hacked, AA gained access to a third party PB enabled server then started reporting random player ID's for cheating, afterwards Even balance and Dice tightened up the process for requesting PB enabled server status. I also know the guy responsible was caught and prosecuted, but of course no one was interested in that little nugget. At least even balance and the support groups that help are actively trying to stop cheats, what do you do, cry everyone who beats you must be using a hack?

Regardless that whole event has nothing to do with this video, much less provide any sort of proof. This thread is a prime example of why forums do not allow naming and shaming. There isn’t a single shot of the guy inside a building shooting through walls when the op dies, not one.

The first two deaths when the camera switches he was outside looking towards the spot he shot the op. The third, he was on the roof, again easy to shoot someone lower down who was outside running towards the building. When the op caught him, where was he shooting through walls, he was not; he was outside looking towards the folks around the building, the fourth death at close range, again it shows him in the open.

There is absolutely no evidence of cheating in that video much less evidence of shooting through walls.

SaDiablo
04-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Hi everyone,

We feel that this thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!