PDA

View Full Version : California Bear Republic

Lord_Wicki
04-05-2013, 08:41 PM
If your inquiring to join, just shoot me a friend invite or message to Lord_Wicki and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

About us we are gamers who mostly come from California. We accept all gamers who like to use mics, group up and take on each others missions, and have a good time.

When grouping up all invitees need to phase with the party leader and select group chat.

If you get stuck in an area use go to friend to warp you to a safe location.

Make sure to turn on Show Damage Numbers in the Settings Menu.

Be creative with your character's name, the show ties in with the game. For instance my character's name is Curtus Fortis which roughly translates to "Broken Hero" in Latin.

Nessmadd
04-06-2013, 01:43 PM
Please explain how would I phase with group, I don't see that option

Lord_Wicki
04-06-2013, 09:33 PM
It should be an option in the quick menu or right on the directional pad. Open the group then select the party leaders name and phase with should be an option. If not your already phased. If your not seeing there name in bright white first phase and then use the go to function.

Lord_Wicki
04-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Sorry PS3 error if your ID begins with Darkness with a bunch of numbers please resend the friend invite.

MatiK
06-11-2013, 07:33 AM
KlutchMatiK .. san diego .. new member, signing on forums when servers come back on. Just a shout out