PDA

View Full Version : Unanswered Questions?

Cnt W8
02-14-2013, 08:21 PM
The forum and FAQ have about everything covered but if theres something else your looking for but cant find ask me and ill try and answer as best i can!!!

SeroRamai
02-14-2013, 10:20 PM
The forum and FAQ have about everything covered but if theres something else your looking for but cant find ask me and ill try and answer as best i can!!!

I have one.

... Why?

roodles
02-14-2013, 10:23 PM
I have one.

... Why?

Why ask, "Why?"?

mr2bitz
02-14-2013, 10:25 PM
i.....just farted 0_o

SeroRamai
02-14-2013, 11:55 PM
Why ask, "Why?"?

Why quote an asking of why ask, why?

Rokkrwolf
02-15-2013, 12:31 AM
I have one.

... Why?

^ I agree with him, for someone newer you may not have the answers at all so why would they ask you? I'm not trying to be rude but it's a honest question.

Dead_Phoenix
02-15-2013, 01:19 AM
^ I agree with him, for someone newer you may not have the answers at all so why would they ask you? I'm not trying to be rude but it's a honest question.

i tell you why. means the rest of us can sit back and watch while they do all the work :P

SeroRamai
02-15-2013, 01:41 AM
i tell you why. means the rest of us can sit back and watch while they do all the work :P
In soviet russia, it's raining arkfalls and YOU DO ALL THE WORK :D

Cnt W8
02-15-2013, 02:24 AM
im not saying i have all the answers. just trying to help???

Dead_Phoenix
02-15-2013, 05:25 AM

help is always wanted.

Tzar of kaos
02-15-2013, 07:48 AM
Are collector and ultimate editions of Defiance be sold outside NA?? In which countries and retailers ??
Updates.I guess there will be no problem for PC gamers.Are the consoles gamers be able to get updates at the same time as PC? Or with a delay as usual?
Are the PC gamers be able to play with PC gamers worldwide? Are PS3 gamers be able to play with PS3 gamers worldwide? Are Xbox 360 gamers be able to play with Xbox 360 gamers worldwide?

Gadjet
02-15-2013, 08:19 AM
I would like to know, how admins will struggle Vs cheaters ? You all probably heard about Planet Side 2, this is greate MMO shooter, but cheaters discourage the desire to play . And sory for my English, i from Russia ^^ and no meteor did not kill anyone ;)

Cnt W8
02-15-2013, 10:53 AM
1. as far as i know the ultimate edition is only NA at gamestop. but if your going to be playing on PC im pretty sure you can get the digital version of the collectors edition (the $100 one)

2. im not sure but i would really think updates for all platforms would be simultaneous especially because they are thinking of having the world mixed of all consoles.

3. I saw an interview of ne of the developers state that as of now it is one giant world for each platform meaning yes you can play with your buddy across sea and like i said ^there they are thinking of mixing all platforms into one world in the future.

hope this helps sorry if its kinda vague but its all the info ive come across

Archangel
02-15-2013, 10:56 AM

Thank you for your help and offering of it :-)

Cnt W8
02-15-2013, 10:56 AM
and Gadget im sure they are going to stop any form of cheaters that exploit the game. thats a huge part of the alpha and beta process, they fix all bugs/glitches/cheats that theyve come across so the game is fool proof before release and like any other game they will ban hackers. i wouldnt worry to much Trion makes great games and wont slack vs cheaters

Cnt W8
02-15-2013, 10:58 AM
Thank you for your help and offering of it :-)

your welcome, thank you for not coming at my throat for doing so lol

Archangel
02-15-2013, 10:58 AM
As long as there is a feature to report players. This should be good enough.

Its when you report people and nothing happens is when a gaming company needs to be criticized.

Dekar
02-15-2013, 11:00 AM
2. im not sure but i would really think updates for all platforms would be simultaneous especially because they are thinking of having the world mixed of all consoles.
Microsoft has made it pretty clear they won't allow cross platform play on this game, so likely PC updates will push first because they don't need to go through any certification process, then PS3 and Xbox, as it take a while to get patches through those channels.

Archangel
02-15-2013, 11:00 AM
your welcome, thank you for not coming at my throat for doing so lol

Question:

What is the average velocity of an African swallow during the dry season?
Also,
Why do they have brail on drive through ATM's?

What drys as it gets wet?

Letus
02-15-2013, 11:01 AM
Hear Hear.
I fully agree with Archangel.

Dead_Phoenix
02-15-2013, 11:22 AM
Question:

What is the average velocity of an African swallow during the dry season?
Also,
Why do they have brail on drive through ATM's?

What drys as it gets wet?

WHAT is the air speed velocity of an unlaiden swallow? go on guess the reference

TurkeyDinner
02-15-2013, 11:24 AM
WHAT is the air speed velocity of an unlaiden swallow? go on guess the reference

African or European?

Letus
02-15-2013, 11:36 AM
Don't have time to watch Monty Python's Holy Grail before Twitch feed .. but I just might later, if I can find my copy.

Archangel
02-15-2013, 11:42 AM
lol i love how we all know the reference.

Dead_Phoenix
02-15-2013, 11:53 AM
lol i love how we all know the reference.

scare part is how i know it off by heart the entire film.

Dekar
02-15-2013, 11:56 AM
scare part is how i know it off by heart the entire film.

Anyone up for a round of Space Balls quotes? :P

Dead_Phoenix
02-15-2013, 11:59 AM
Anyone up for a round of Space Balls quotes? :P

the best one and i cant because it has swearing it in.

hes an ..... major ....., im surrounded by .....

Archangel
02-15-2013, 12:08 PM
the best one and i cant because it has swearing it in.

hes an ..... major ....., im surrounded by .....

We should just quote all Mel Brooks films.

"Its good to be the King."

Dayrec
02-15-2013, 12:09 PM
I said fire it across her nose not not up it

Archangel
02-15-2013, 12:11 PM
I said fire it across her nose not not up it

lol perfect!

Dekar
02-15-2013, 12:13 PM
We should just quote all Mel Brooks films.

"Its good to be the King."
Harumph! Harumph! Hey I didn't get a harumph outa that guy..

Dayrec
02-15-2013, 12:15 PM
Don't you think you're being a little too literal sir
he said comb the desert that's what we're doing combing the desert

Archangel
02-15-2013, 12:21 PM
We all are really just killing time till stream it seems today. lol

makes for a good work day to laugh at these quotes.

Dayrec
02-15-2013, 12:26 PM
Suck suck suck suck
what happened she stop sucking
I don't know sir she's gone from suck to blow

Tzar of kaos
02-15-2013, 03:07 PM
1. as far as i know the ultimate edition is only NA at gamestop. but if your going to be playing on PC im pretty sure you can get the digital version of the collectors edition (the $100 one)

3. I saw an interview of ne of the developers state that as of now it is one giant world for each platform meaning yes you can play with your buddy across sea and like i said ^there they are thinking of mixing all platforms into one world in the future.

hope this helps sorry if its kinda vague but its all the info ive come across

Thanks,and i guess we still need to wait to get official answers. :)PS:To others (you know who you are) that nice to see people who really care,show respect and stay focus on the subject of this thread...real nice.

TurkeyDinner
02-15-2013, 03:43 PM
don't you think you're being a little too literal sir
he said comb the desert that's what we're doing combing the desert

we ain't found $#!+ !

Dead_Phoenix
02-15-2013, 03:53 PM
we ain't found $#!+ !

lol ok now i got to watch spaceballs again...

Rokkrwolf
02-15-2013, 05:13 PM
lol ok now i got to watch spaceballs again...

Hahaha I find it ironic that he said that while I was already watching it.