PDA

View Full Version : I Bought a DLC Through my Computer and it wont download on xBox.

Krellum
09-25-2015, 07:22 AM
I Bought a DLC Through my Computer and it wont download on xBox. I used I Bought a DLC Through my Computer and it wont download on xBox. I Had to link my xbox to the website so i figured it would go to my Xbox.. but it didnt. I am wondering where it went? When i launched Defiance, it Said the Download had stopped. then i Dashboard and Went into my downloads and it wasnt there.. Then Just the other night i Launched Defiance and it Said the DLC Was pending for Download.. and now it wont.. i am confused to what Exactly is Going on.. Any Suggestions?

clay marrow
09-25-2015, 07:30 AM
I believe you need to get it through the bit store. I bought bits online once upon a time and had to have them refunded because I didn't buy them through psn. Xbox may be the same.

Krellum
09-25-2015, 07:37 AM
What did you do to get Refunded?? Submit a Ticket or call ?

clay marrow
09-25-2015, 07:49 AM
Live support chat actually took care of it. Just took a few days for my cc to be refunded...

Cobra Crusher
09-25-2015, 12:50 PM
Why would you not buy it from the Xbox marketplace?

Destromathe
09-25-2015, 12:52 PM
Hey Krellum. Unfortunately, if you purchased the DLC on your linked PC account, it will apply to that instead of your Xbox account. Please contact customer support, and they should be able to transfer over the DLC to your Xbox account. Sorry for the inconvenience!