PDA

View Full Version : Show me your worst Legendaries

rReves
04-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Hereīs mine and please donīt tell me you got one thatīs even worse ;)

Not complaining here. This one actually makes me laugh, and wonder what else is out there pretending to be legendary.

I'm on xbox and have no idea how to make a screenshot and get it onto my laptop so i'll add the stats in plain text;

VOT Spanner Trapper
BMG, EGO lvl 218

DMG/Sec 237
Heal/Sec 389
Link Range 6
Reload 0.5
DMG Charge 0%
Heal Charge 0

Came with 1 unlocked mod slot, for magazines.

Synergy: Outlaw
[2] +5% damage from last shot in clip
-0.06 DMG Charge
25% of stowed weapon clip reloaded on a kill
Melee: blue biohazard symbol (whatever that is)

Perhaps i got it all wrong and it's actually great... but..

Any other spanner I've seen has about 450 DMG/Sec with the other stats the same as this weapon. Why the low damage?
I still have plenty to learn about this game but i don't see a trade-off for the low dmg. Could understand if it healed more, or had more range but just seems to have about half the damage any other spanner has. Sweet!

1 mod slot. Could add more ofc but it's a bit humptydumpty for an orange to come with only 1. But, looking on the bright side.. Awesome, it has a mod slot!

Then the bonuses;
+5% damage from last shot in clip whoopteedoo, does it get any better on BMGs?
-0.06 DMG Charge, not sure what that does even.. is it like fire rate on other weaps? -0.06 on 0% hmm.. could add a lvl 1 Fusion Conductor attachment to it in that magazine slot which gives "DMG Charge x1.05" which roughly would cancel out the -0.06 perhaps? and make the DMG Charge about equal to a white spanner without bonuses. I bet that would be great.

I guess worse is possible still as the 25% clip reload of stowed weapon and the melee bonus might actually have a slightly positive effect.

Now show me your oddly nerfed, utterly useless and other outcast legendaries :)

Asheki
04-05-2013, 10:14 PM
The trapper has the added effect of slowing down enemies you damage with it, like another can't heal but protects against damage. And another can only affect 1 target but can shoot further.

QGalyon
04-09-2013, 07:08 PM
I buy it from you

Seiox
04-09-2013, 07:12 PM
I like the +5% damage on last shot deal lol. How does that even work considering it basically runs on a battery? Lol

Orge Lambart
04-09-2013, 07:15 PM
Mine is so bad I never got one :(

FizzyMyNizzy
04-09-2013, 07:23 PM
sold it longgg time ago. I think it was like 50 DMG weapon.