PDA

View Full Version : Mutants for faction missions

gooogs
04-05-2013, 10:44 PM
So I got a faction mission, one of the ones you get after ego lvl 250, that calls for you to kill mutants around radio stations. I have tried all radio stations, but the only ones that count are the ones at EAST Radio station. No others count. I had this throughout beta, and /bugged it multiple times. I am wondering if others are having this problem or not. It makes it annoying, in that I cleared once, got about 8 updates, out of 20, and now, every time I go back, the place is empty, since there are many others doing it, as well as just the mission that sends you there to clear it naturally, in the main mission series after you do KTAM.

I really hope this makes it into the patch, because it is annoying. Granted, there are other priorities of course, considering the game is unplayable for some, but this I would hope would be an easy fix, by just adding other mobs to the flagging for mission. One can only hope....

Dwane
04-06-2013, 02:08 AM
Well, i did very first timetrial (for gold) and it ends up close to one of the towers and mutants there counted toward this.

NirvanaDest
04-07-2013, 11:31 AM
Where did you get the faction mission? That's the part that makes me wonder. I do every <!> icon on the map and I've never seen any faction missions. I am EGO level 302 and still in Madera. Working on the main story line and side quests, well the ones that aren't bugged anyway.

gooogs
04-12-2013, 07:46 AM
just saw this, not sure if you got an answer yet ingame. If you hit the J key, it will bring up your pursuits page. If you look at the top of the page, since EGO 250 there has been a 2nd icon up there, named "Contracts". This shows you the 8 current contracts that are active. There are 2 (I think) active for each faction, 1 a daily and the other a weekly. They can send you anywhere from Killing mutants in Tam to killing mobs in San Fran, as well as requiring you to do Coop missions or PVP. When you complete one, you get the word Complete pasted across your screen for about 5 seconds, and that timer will be set to 0 (until next patch, when it will still show regular time left) . You do not have to go anywhere to talk to someone to turn in a contract, it is automatic. You gain about 10 faction for a daily, and 50 for a weekly. You can use this faction along with coin to buy weapons/shields etc....

The devs said that even if you don't finish a contract, but only complete part of it, you will still get a partial reward.

Yenkin
04-12-2013, 08:36 AM
Really, wow, this game needs a manual as I was wondering how you get the faction credits to buy the nice purple items. I would love to read a manual as I am sure I am missing some play stuff. I did get a faction credit for something the other day that showed up when I clicked a supplie area, and could not figure out how I got it, I must have done a pursuit without realizing it.

Ashnon
04-12-2013, 09:53 AM
I was able to get credit for the north and east radio towers. It does take a bit due to them getting farmed by everyone at once though, I'll agree.