PDA

View Full Version : Double Skitterlings weekend?

Ryu Soba JP
10-02-2015, 08:53 PM
From OCT 2- OCT 5 apparently.

http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2015/10/02/double-golden-skitterling-weekend-october-2-4/

Olaf
10-02-2015, 09:04 PM
From OCT 2- OCT 5 apparently.

http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2015/10/02/double-golden-skitterling-weekend-october-2-4/

Did notice this while playing and figured the game was messing up lol

kettlecooked
10-02-2015, 10:08 PM
Trion, may I please have some more hunter reqs. Pretty please!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Chump Norris
10-02-2015, 10:31 PM
I got the email but its strange there wasn't anything in News & Announcements.

Ryu Soba JP
10-02-2015, 10:33 PM
I did not get the email or read anything in announcement about it. Found via a fb group I'm in.

Atticus Batman
10-02-2015, 10:58 PM
There is also a sale going on this weekend only.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?225055-Save-Big-on-Premium-Blackened-Hellfire-Supply-Crates-until-October-4!

Ryu Soba JP
10-03-2015, 12:24 AM
I just checked. They ARE NOT 25% off. Just my normal patron discount.

Atticus Batman
10-03-2015, 12:53 AM
I just checked. They ARE NOT 25% off. Just my normal patron discount.

You mean you didn't know that the bitstore sales usually only work for PC players? I am afraid it has always been an issue. Not sure if it is a long term bug, or long term issue with their sales system. Either way, I am sorry. I forgot you were a fellow console player, or I wouldn't have mentioned it.

r1p
10-03-2015, 07:00 AM
You mean you didn't know that the bitstore sales usually only work for PC players? I am afraid it has always been an issue. Not sure if it is a long term bug, or long term issue with their sales system. Either way, I am sorry. I forgot you were a fellow console player, or I wouldn't have mentioned it.

If you read my siq everything you need to know will be revealed.

Mrdr
10-03-2015, 07:18 AM

Well that's a bunch of horse ****...if they can't find a way to offer the discount to all their player base then they shouldn't offer it to any of it. Why should PC users get better treatment then console? If the excuse is because of MS or Sony takes a cut that doesn't make it okay to give breaks to some and not others.

If that's how it's always been and how it always will be, then no more patron passes or purchases from me again. Was just about to get another pass too. Glad I read this first. Don't get me wrong, I certainly wasn't keeping Trion's lights on, but they'll have to make due with a little bit less until they start treating all platforms equal with respect to purchases.

Edit. I never got an email about the sale either. It's either because we're on console so they don't send us the email, or they don't send them to anyone and announce it in the forums.

Gaige12
10-06-2015, 06:53 AM
Well that's a bunch of horse ****...if they can't find a way to offer the discount to all their player base then they shouldn't offer it to any of it. Why should PC users get better treatment then console? If the excuse is because of MS or Sony takes a cut that do want make it okay to give breaks to some and not others.

If that's how it's always been and how it always will be, then no more patron passes or purchases from me again. Was just about to get another pass too. Glad I read this first. Don't get me wrong, I certainly wasn't keeping Trion's lights on, but they'll have to make due with a little bit less until they start treating all platforms equal with respect to purchases.

Edit. I never got an email about the sale either. It's either because we're on console so they don't send us the email, or they don't send them to anyone and announce it in the forums.

But aren't you console players always hackin or exploitin sumpthin? Honest PC players should get bonuses for behaving. :p:p:p