PDA

View Full Version : doubts about game

Cabulos
10-04-2015, 01:30 PM
my doubt is this, I have a char, char and in this I bought inventory slot and more keycodes, so if I do not like this char and want to delete and create a new one, I lose what I bought?
I hope you understand the question.

is an old char I do not like but which has more inventory slots and space for keys, deleting and making a new one in its place I lose what I got?

SirServed
10-04-2015, 01:33 PM
my doubt is this, I have a char, char and in this I bought inventory slot and more keycodes, so if I do not like this char and want to delete and create a new one, I lose what I bought?

is an old char I do not like but which has more inventory slots and space for keys, deleting and making a new one in its place I lose what I got?
Yes, yes you do.

Mrdr
10-04-2015, 01:34 PM

Just keep the old toon as a storage toon if you've already got a new one that you like and add more key space to the new one and you're in business. Otherwise, you can change your old toon's name and appearance for some bits.

Bentu
10-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Yes you will lose the gear in your inventory if you delete the character, you can either give the things that you want to keep to a friend while you create the new character or if you have money to spend buy a character redo in the bits store.

If you buy the redo you won't lose your gear and you can change how your character looks.

David Irwin
10-05-2015, 10:26 AM
the castathan dlc, use to include 1 free character redo.. I think it still would since it gives the unique race

Wurm
10-05-2015, 01:17 PM
Don't think you lose the Inventory slots do you? I thought those were account wide.

Tex_Arcana
10-05-2015, 01:39 PM
Don't think you lose the Inventory slots do you? I thought those were account wide.
Inventory slots are purchased "per toon": If you delete a toon you bought slots for, those slots are gone.