PDA

View Full Version : My alt just soloed a Reinforced Viscera at 670 EGO

IrisaLover
10-05-2015, 05:27 PM
Electric submachine gun plus incendiary submachine gun. Too easy, even though I was running out of ammo twice as often as I should have been. :cool:

SirServed
10-05-2015, 05:58 PM
Electric submachine gun plus incendiary submachine gun. Too easy, even though I was running out of ammo twice as often as I should have been. :cool:
So, you want some juice? I got some popsicles in the basement...

Skiller115
10-05-2015, 06:16 PM

Please! :rolleyes: I beat him with a FRC Nomad at ego 200 like a boss!

IrisaLover
10-05-2015, 06:48 PM
Please! :rolleyes: I beat him with a FRC Nomad at ego 200 like a boss!

*clap clap*

Now that I think about it, Volge move so slowly that they are only dangerous in groups. I should try fighting a Volge one-on-one at 10 EGO using only my starting whites. Does anyone know where I can find a lone Volge?

Akira Kimekawa
10-05-2015, 06:51 PM
*clap clap*

Now that I think about it, Volge move so slowly that they are only dangerous in groups. I should try fighting a Volge one-on-one at 10 EGO using only my starting whites. Does anyone know where I can find a lone Volge?

Warmaster is usually alone.... >:3

IrisaLover
10-05-2015, 07:00 PM
Warmaster is usually alone.... >:3

Cool, where do I find Warmaster?

Gaige12
10-05-2015, 07:48 PM
I solo'd a Silly Valley incursion site with a Fang and no shield.

You girls need to step up. :p

Akira Kimekawa
10-05-2015, 07:53 PM
I solo hellbug expos.... multiple rounds XD

Gaige12
10-05-2015, 07:59 PM
So, you want some juice? I got some popsicles in the basement...

Now I know why I haven't received a newspaper in weeks. :(

crazyged
10-05-2015, 11:44 PM
Speaking of Viscera, I stumbled across one battling a wondering hulker, near Happy Pow - screenshots here (http://steamcommunity.com/id/sachek/screenshots/).

Pity I didn't have my video recording!

David Irwin
10-06-2015, 07:55 AM
Speaking of Viscera, I stumbled across one battling a wondering hulker, near Happy Pow - screenshots here (http://steamcommunity.com/id/sachek/screenshots/).

well right near happy pow there is a conflict site, that is often a volge conflict. and sometimes there is a hulker or 2 left over from the ken farm siege over the hill. but it would have been pretty cool to see them smashing it out. one of my fav things about this game is how different enemies fight will fight each other, and battles can start even when no real person is around.

snoglobe81
10-06-2015, 01:38 PM

It's nice to see someone enjoying the game. Continue having fun.

Ea Rapture
10-06-2015, 01:57 PM
I soloed defiance for a majority of the game

Gaige12
10-06-2015, 02:09 PM
I soloed defiance for a majority of the game

The only mission I have left is the uninstall one. :p:p

Sevrin
10-06-2015, 02:22 PM

Pity I didn't have my video recording!

Thanks for those screen shots. I , too, I would have very much enjoyed that video. The other day, I just sat and watched a Bullwork and Viscera duke it out outside a major arkfall. They seemed pretty evenly matched. Don't know who would have won though cause a couple of other players came up and drew the aggro.

Ea Rapture
10-06-2015, 02:27 PM
The only mission I have left is the uninstall one. :p:p

Me too! Haha

Claydough
10-06-2015, 03:05 PM
Thanks for those screen shots. I , too, I would have very much enjoyed that video. The other day, I just sat and watched a Bullwork and Viscera duke it out outside a major arkfall. They seemed pretty evenly matched. Don't know who would have won though cause a couple of other players came up and drew the aggro.

Why cant everyone just be friends?

Fallen_Aingeal
10-06-2015, 04:32 PM
I remember when the wandering Hulker was around. We used to love watching him and a Monarch go at it between Parrabas and IDR. Again, pretty evenly matched. Great fun til one noticed you. LOL

s1cKb0y
10-06-2015, 05:15 PM
so fun to see mobs vs mobs battles

the bioman vs trooper/viscera on wm arkbreaks are a classic xD

Neil NATO
10-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Bullwark vs omnivolt is also quite amusing to watch until as somebody else stated "one of them notices you" lol

Ray8888
10-06-2015, 08:23 PM
Clannie called out a fight between a Monarch and a Hulker oncenand a bunch of us watched. The Hulker won.

crazyged
10-07-2015, 04:24 AM
Bullwark vs omnivolt is also quite amusing to watch until as somebody else stated "one of them notices you" lol

Yeah, that's why my screens are from a distance - didn't want to disrupt their fun! :D