PDA

View Full Version : Keybind Problem + Questions

Acidon
04-05-2013, 10:58 PM
Hello,

Firstly, I have to re-bind half of my keys every time I load the game. Please fix this / let us export keybindings. Rift did this very well!

Second, How can I tell, per each Claim Item, which are one per char and which are one for the whole account?

In Rift, all chars got the goodies no matter what it was.. I expected the same here. I rolled my first char just to get a feel for things and then roll a solid main later. This being Trion and all, I went ahead and claimed all the goodies.

Now I realize that any lockboxes and not sure what else only went to one character, period. A character I do no wish to play.

That said, is there a way to transfer items from one char to another? Would be nice to have a bank / account shared bank.

Any input or info is appreciated.

Mutated Spleen
04-05-2013, 11:32 PM
Keybind thing - yes, 100%, absolutely. This is the #1 gripe I have about Defiance right now.

Lock boxes, however...I'm not experiencing that. I have access to five (I think) tier 2 lock boxes, and all three characters I've made so far have had all five of them. Sorry I do not have a helpful suggestion, but that is a strange problem.

Acidon
04-06-2013, 05:07 AM
Keybind thing - yes, 100%, absolutely. This is the #1 gripe I have about Defiance right now.

Lock boxes, however...I'm not experiencing that. I have access to five (I think) tier 2 lock boxes, and all three characters I've made so far have had all five of them. Sorry I do not have a helpful suggestion, but that is a strange problem.

Well I'm happy that it's working for you, but I only got the lockboxes on the first character I rolled. There are no lockboxes in the claim window for my other chars.

And please oh please fix keybinding or let us /export and /import.

And last question, related to the lockboxes I guess, is there any way to transfer items from one char to another outside of using a 3rd party (I don't know anyone playing Defiance)