PDA

View Full Version : Chats all wonky

SuchDerpMuchWow
10-07-2015, 09:05 PM
Lately I've been having trouble with my chat. I can see all incoming messages and such, but anything I write doesn't appear. The only thing people see from me is area, but not zone or clan or group, even when the chat is in the proper settings? Any ideas

Ps3 btw

Ea Rapture
10-07-2015, 09:07 PM
Lately I've been having trouble with my chat. I can see all incoming messages and such, but anything I write doesn't appear. The only thing people see from me is area, but not zone or clan or group, even when the chat is in the proper settings? Any ideas

You're likely "ghosted". Just wait till reset. It should fix it. I get the same problem now and then.

Edit: You should note also, that no one can see your chat in anything but area.

SuchDerpMuchWow
10-07-2015, 09:11 PM
You're likely "ghosted". Just wait till reset. It should fix it. I get the same problem now and then.
When are the resets? And this happens pretty much eevery day

Ea Rapture
10-07-2015, 09:14 PM
When are the resets? And this happens pretty much eevery day

They should happen at about midnight, or later. Depends where you are.

SuchDerpMuchWow
10-07-2015, 09:19 PM
They should happen at about midnight, or later. Depends where you are.
Ok, thank you

Ea Rapture
10-07-2015, 09:21 PM
Ok, thank you

Not a problem

hempman
10-08-2015, 06:53 AM
when that happens,either switch to zone chat and type something,or vice versa.
carp part is,you dont know they cant see your typing stuff until they Tell you they cant.:confused:

also,i had to log out at times to get my Trade option to return.

irisawifi
10-08-2015, 07:10 AM

Log off/on. It happens to me all the time. Logging off helps.

CM Kiwibird
10-08-2015, 09:56 AM

For these situations, it's really important to note your platform so we can investigate. Appreciate the report, thanks for reaching out! :)

actionjackson
10-08-2015, 10:06 AM
What I have also noticed is that when typing some of the characters are left out in the chat on PC, could be a few things just wondering if others had the problem

irisawifi
10-08-2015, 10:34 AM
^ usually due to lag

actionjackson
10-08-2015, 10:44 AM
^ usually due to lag

probably low fps then