PDA

View Full Version : Omec shield and weapons

Vintage
10-10-2015, 12:37 PM
Can you guys please allow people with the omec shield to have the gun and the rod please...It makes no sense have the shield with out the weapons and having the weapons without the shield. Could you guys at least make the weapons trade-able? Please Hear us players out.

Skiller115
10-10-2015, 12:52 PM
Can you guys please allow people with the omec shield to have the gun and the rod please...It makes no sense have the shield with out the weapons and having the weapons without the shield. Could you guys at least make the weapons trade-able? Please Hear us players out.

Why would anyone want such crappy weapons for a crappy synergy on a crappy shield?

Vintage
10-10-2015, 01:04 PM
It may be crappy to you but it's a good pvz shield.

Ea Rapture
10-10-2015, 01:14 PM

It ain't that great.

WhiteStrike
10-10-2015, 02:40 PM

A good PvZ shield? Plants vs Zombies?

Gaige12
10-10-2015, 02:51 PM
A good PvZ shield? Plants vs Zombies?

Player vs Zone chat?

WhiteStrike
10-10-2015, 04:26 PM
Player vs Zone chat?

Totally forgot about that!Only a few play that game mode though,but when they do I can heat up some popcorn.

Mrdr
10-10-2015, 04:30 PM
This spam hasn't even had the gelatinous goo wiped off it yet.

Gaige12
10-10-2015, 04:47 PM
Totally forgot about that!Only a few play that game mode though,but when they do I can heat up some popcorn.

Most days, it's usually a couple of 11yo hard core gangsters discussing who had relations with who's mom. The popcorn worthy conversations seem to be reserved for the weekends. ;)

NullWolf
10-10-2015, 07:21 PM
I rather like the omec shield even though its nowhere near the best shield ever but the weapons are pretty meh, though I look on the bright side of it since the wand is the first totally free for everyone sword weapon.

Am curious to see what a 6k ego supremed version of the shotgun looks like when it becomes possible to supreme it.

Skiller115
10-10-2015, 07:29 PM
I rather like the omec shield even though its nowhere near the best shield ever but the weapons are pretty meh, though I look on the bright side of it since the wand is the first totally free for everyone sword weapon.

Am curious to see what a 6k ego supremed version of the shotgun looks like when it becomes possible to supreme it.

It would be just as useful as my supreme Defiant Few Bloodhound MK II!:rolleyes: