PDA

View Full Version : How do you dump inventory?

Axiaeuxine
04-05-2013, 11:35 PM
I cant seen to be able to dump inventory by any other way then selling to a vendor. Is this the case?

Cynical_Dementia
04-05-2013, 11:37 PM
I cant seen to be able to dump inventory by any other way then selling to a vendor. Is this the case?

If you go to your inventory screen (by hitting I), and click on a weapon or item at the bottom right should be a delete button. You can only delete unequipped items.

Greywolf
04-05-2013, 11:39 PM
Probably better to salvage stuff instead of dumping it, in your menu if you find the tab that allows you to break items down to resources, you can then use those resources as currency to convert to buy lockboxes or use when modding items etc

Cynical_Dementia
04-05-2013, 11:40 PM
Probably better to salvage stuff instead of dumping it, in your menu if you find the tab that allows you to break items down to resources, you can then use those resources as currency to convert to buy lockboxes or use when modding items etc

It is, but some items, starter weapons or special preorder weapons can't be sold or broken down and just take up space.

icubro
04-05-2013, 11:48 PM

Did you see that Defiance has a bug in the salvage system that can cause you to lose items? It's probably better to sell things because the more you salvage the more likely this bug will creep up. Not even joking, go read the dev diary.

Axiaeuxine
04-05-2013, 11:50 PM
Thanks everybody :)

Babai
04-05-2013, 11:57 PM
But you can salvage starter weapons. Not tried to salvage preorder ones but starter weps was salvaged as soon as i leaved tutorial.