PDA

View Full Version : Already hackers in PvP.....

Raserei
04-05-2013, 11:53 PM
Guy was at low health after being hit by me then his health shot back up.

Same guy almost never missed me when he was firing with any gun like an aimbot.

Ended 10-1

Very sketchy. Wish there was a way to spectate. Guess we leave it to Trion to deal with cheaters.

mimneotic
04-06-2013, 02:03 AM
Leveling up mid fight makes the healthbar do that. It's really dumb that it affects PvP, I'll agree.

Karazykid
04-06-2013, 02:27 AM
That may have simply been lag, though if you're on the PC then it probably was a hacker. I've seen some sketchy stuff on the xbox version too. This guy was floating around about a foot off the ground and if he walked near you he got a vehicle kill. Finished the game 63-0.

iMogwai
04-06-2013, 02:29 AM
"Someone got good score, he must be a cheater!"
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/471/542/069.jpg

fsol
04-06-2013, 02:47 AM
iMogwai sigh there are already hacks (esp/aimbot/noclip ect ect) fro pc.

I gave the site where they are to Trion a few days ago.

On the siteforum there they are even laughung about it cause they only got 24 hour bans.

So while i agree on the to fast "hey to high k/d must be hacker" sprouting, there are hackers already
so before going the īts another hey to high k/d must be a hacker kid"do some research and quit talking bs.

I found out (made a post about it in pvp section here) after running into weird stuff
(like yesterday a player with3 ppl on him he got no dmg at all but killed them all then i atck him he turns 1 shot me and he had barley 10%off his health gone.May i add 2 ppl had pumped him full with infectors).

To Raserei just look at sketchy situations from ddifferent angles (what perks could he have/shield -maybe he has a 3000 ego one/lag ect ect)
If it still doesnt add up and they keep pulling it just report it to Trion.