PDA

View Full Version : PS3 EU - BitStore paid 180Euro , no Jackpot, Las Vegas Gambling Machines?

adrokier
10-16-2015, 06:55 AM
PS3 EU - BitStore paid 180Euro , no Jackpot, Las Vegas Gambling Machines?

Thats how Trion supports Gamers when paying real Scripts to BitStore Boxes ... its a bit better then with the start of the Game ... u get more better mods ...

But for 180 Euro not one Jackpot Weapon? Its like in las Vegas u have the Chance to get real big money! U just receive a Weapon for Ingame ... I wud have dream for more !

Pls change that, we have such bad Server for PS3 EU , so pls dnt punish paying customers with I think at least 4OJ Hallowed Bolters and one Hallowed EMC and one Hallowed SMG (wich is defect, Hallowed Syn not working 4th Syn stay Gray) ... and the rest is crap ..

Trion u dint like ppl complaining bout Bit Store ... get support working ... if I will ask them to change the not working SMG for me (I out 2 times all 4 Mods to get the 4th synergy working, but its not working) what u think they will answer? Remember I paid 180Euros for BitStore support? They will answer ... sry for the inconvenience but pls go away ....

regards no support getting paying customer

Adrokier aka Archon

PithHelmetIrath
10-16-2015, 06:57 AM
Nah-- I've been to Las Vegas well over a dozen times.. hands down, their gambling machines produce better payouts.

adrokier
10-16-2015, 07:07 AM
Nah-- I've been to Las Vegas well over a dozen times.. hands down, their gambling machines produce better payouts.

Defo ^^and u can win real money, what u can win here is digital weapon ! xD God safe seems I m rich ! Trion I pay money for nothing ... I bet after events they give me lag and delay Servers back to say thank u dude ...

Gaige12
10-16-2015, 07:20 AM
180 euros and nothing?? So much for that "increased" drop chance.

Everyone needs to read Pith's sig. ;)

Olaf
10-16-2015, 07:43 AM
Yup no more rng products for me. If they want my money from now on, they better start selling the jackpots separately for a fixed price. You guys are welcome to keep buying the rip off boxes though, we can't even get an arkforge package for 3300 forge, instead we have to buy 8500 bits just to buy enough forge to supreme one wep, thanks but no thanks.

adrokier
10-16-2015, 07:51 AM
180 euros??

I contacted the german speaking support, seems working better for me ... the NA Support / english do not understand me ... my obey german english slang is not nice to read and understandable for them ... seem the german speaking guy understood what I wrote :)

Maybe its better to contact the support in your/my language xD

Olaf
10-16-2015, 07:53 AM
I contacted the german speaking support, seems working better for me ... the NA Support / english do not understand me ... my obey german english slang is not nice to read and understandable for them ... seem the german speaking guy understood what I wrote :)

Maybe its better to contact the support in your language xD

Any oj mods? In particular inf dmg mod =)

Etaew
10-16-2015, 08:43 AM
Unfortunately these lockboxes are the mainstay of F2P games. I'd love to see an extra currency you get inside each Defiance Store box that you can spend on a vendor to get what you are looking for. So instead of people feeling cheated at x amount of boxes opened, they'll simply be able to go to the vendor in-game using the currency from the boxes they opened.

At least there is a chance at the Jackpot Weapons from the major events.

I've been told new currencies are quite an effort to implement, which I feel is a shame because it opens a lot of fun possibilities.

Johnny Gatt
10-16-2015, 09:52 AM
180 euros and nothing?? So much for that "increased" drop chance.

The increase was fractions of a hundredth of a percent... people go nuts when they see "increase" and flock to the store not realizing just how bad the chance still is.... especially withe the broken, bugged and weighted RNG system in the game.

adrokier
10-16-2015, 10:51 AM
Unfortunately these lockboxes are the mainstay of F2P games. I'd love to see an extra currency you get inside each Defiance Store box that you can spend on a vendor to get what you are looking for. So instead of people feeling cheated at x amount of boxes opened, they'll simply be able to go to the vendor in-game using the currency from the boxes they opened.

At least there is a chance at the Jackpot Weapons from the major events.

I've been told new currencies are quite an effort to implement, which I feel is a shame because it opens a lot of fun possibilities.

Right, but with the last Purge Boxes in BitStore I got a JP and before also ... the Drop rate of the actual boxes are very very bad form my point of view ... i m continuously supporting Trion thru the Bit Store ^^ ...

Thats why I feel cheated on server quality on PS3 EU and Drop Rates ... its not that I m buying "only" for a few dollars ^^

adrokier
10-16-2015, 10:55 AM
The increase was fractions of a hundredth of a percent... people go nuts when they see "increase" and flock to the store not realizing just how bad the chance still is.... especially withe the broken, bugged and weighted RNG system in the game.

the Drop rate now on Bit Store is really really bad ... I cant understand why they not selling Jackpot Weapons for "good" price, like 50Euros for 1 Jackpot? Then u need also the Mods ... ppl wud buy them en masse....

And why not everybody shud get the best weapons ??? The rage and discussion bout nerf weapons is away and solved?

Ppl can buy the good stuff and will get the Weapon they luv by 100% .... and the game is balanced then for all in pvp ^^

Some ppl working and have no time to farm for days to get one JP Weapon, so why not able to buy from BitStore and not being cheated by the RNG we all know so well???

Fallen_Aingeal
10-16-2015, 11:09 AM
the Drop rate now on Bit Store is really really bad ... I cant understand why they not selling Jackpot Weapons for "good" price, like 50Euros for 1 Jackpot? Then u need also the Mods ... ppl wud buy them en masse....

And why not everybody shud get the best weapons ??? The rage and discussion bout nerf weapons is away and solved?

Ppl can buy the good stuff and will get the Weapon they luv by 100% .... and the game is balanced then for all in pvp ^^

Some ppl working and have no time to farm for days to get one JP Weapon, so why not able to buy from BitStore and not being cheated by the RNG we all know so well???

I hear ya.

Just do away with rng altogether. A weekly give away of all created jackpots....

See what I did there?

Olaf
10-16-2015, 11:11 AM
I hear ya.

Just do away with rng altogether. A weekly give away of all created jackpots....

See what I did there?

Not really, but am a bit smoked out.

pew pew pew
10-17-2015, 10:57 AM
Just a bad day for gambling?! You can get a JP at the first try or never, thats the thing about randomness. I've got a JP from my 2nd event major, nothing else notable since days :)

Pray to RNGesus for more luck next time (or better, don't pay that much for a chance on weapons)

:)

pew pew pew
10-17-2015, 11:00 AM

Some ppl working and have no time to farm for days to get one JP Weapon, so why not able to buy from BitStore and not being cheated by the RNG we all know so well???Because that's called Pay-2-Win? I appreciate that we don't have to pay to be in range of whose who spend a lot of money in this game.

Etaew
10-17-2015, 11:32 AM
Trove are adding something called Loot Karma, which is an internal count that persists across sessions and will guarantee a rare item result once the counter reaches a pre-set number. This isn't reset by naturally rolling a rare item. This in my opinion is a lot more fair and rewarding.

Olaf
10-17-2015, 12:06 PM
Trove are adding something called Loot Karma, which is an internal count that persists across sessions and will guarantee a rare item result once the counter reaches a pre-set number. This isn't reset by naturally rolling a rare item. This in my opinion is a lot more fair and rewarding.

Oh boy, I hope we get something like this for defiance, would work well for expeditions too.

Neoshell
10-17-2015, 12:49 PM
Dont get your expectations to high Olaf,bet we've to pay that karma thing..its trion we're talking about.They broke the already broken RNG after SS event and before the HB event..and the drops and RNG in this current event ,its a complete even broken mess. " we increase the % of ojs and JP drops"-they said!! Yeah,right. :p