PDA

View Full Version : COOLDOWN on epic tier rolls for weapons = HORRIBLE

Hexthat
10-16-2015, 08:59 AM
This roll is horrible "10% EGO power recharge on full reload." Should not need a cooldown.

Just because some amazing weapons can go threw a full clip and reload in about 5 seconds...

Next will be the nerfing of "10% EGO power recharge on critical kill."

Claydough
10-16-2015, 09:40 AM
im positive this has always had a cool down, just never displayed

Olaf
10-16-2015, 09:45 AM
Not sure, always thought it was 5s not 7s.

SirServed
10-16-2015, 01:08 PM
According to http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?173833-Defiance-2.209-(hotfix)-Patch-Notes, this has only been in effect since 09/10/2014. They finally got around to displaying it on the weapons themselves because they didn't do a really good job of telling you otherwise. Take a look at Time Out and Pumped Up on your EGO grids. As per those same patch notes, those each have a 7 second cooldown. However, reading the grid descriptions would make you think otherwise.

The game has changed drastically since launch but they haven't even gone through the trouble of making the appropriate tutorials for new players. The lack of information present from the start makes it that much easier for people to make poor decisions.

Rashere
10-16-2015, 01:28 PM
Accurate. A player pointed out that the cooldown wasn't reflected in the text so I added it to the text, but its existing for a long time.

Claydough
10-16-2015, 02:45 PM
Accurate. A player pointed out that the cooldown wasn't reflected in the text so I added it to the text, but its existing for a long time.

it would help alot if this stuff was put into the patch notes.

Rashere
10-16-2015, 03:14 PM
it would help alot if this stuff was put into the patch notes.

It sure would! I just added it and am trying to figure out how it's patch note got missed so we can avoid that happening in the future.