PDA

View Full Version : Defiance (TV Show) cancelled

hardy83
10-16-2015, 01:11 PM
Here's an IGN article stating the info. (http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/10/16/syfy-cancels-defiance?%20hub%20page%20(front%20page)&utm_content=1)

At least the last season ended well enough that there's no massive gaping questions or unfinished plot lines like some other shows have when cancelled.

Dixie Cougar
10-16-2015, 01:13 PM
And this is why I always thought it was a good move on Trion's part not to make the game too codependent on the TV show. Although it is a shame because I'm sure many people found out about the game because of the show.

Haven't watched much of it myself but I heard it was getting better every season.

PithHelmetIrath
10-16-2015, 01:18 PM
Welp.. there goes a majority of the enthusiasm that I've had for the game.. right out the proverbial window.

hardy83
10-16-2015, 01:20 PM
Welp.. there goes a majority of the enthusiasm that I've had for the game.. right out the proverbial window.

Why? The games tie-in with the show basically vanished at the start of season 2.
There's been no crossover content, or even story updates for this game that have any relation to the show... or story updates in general really.

irisawifi
10-16-2015, 01:20 PM
So sad. I can't even type.

Also..so done with the channel. They have done this too many times to me. :'(

Hope the game doesn't shut down. I really do enjoy playing it.

irisawifi
10-16-2015, 01:25 PM

I will cling onto the game now that the show is over--Until the very last server is shut down.

And when it does end, find me on twitter. I will follow Defiance players to other games b/c you guys are all truly awesome. Very happy to have experienced my first MMO with a great set of gamers.

Skiller115
10-16-2015, 01:35 PM
Let me guess will Trion's next excuse for changing things players liked will be "because SiFi"

CM Kiwibird
10-16-2015, 01:37 PM
Hello everyone, we have a thread (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?225817) up here for discussion. Let's consolidate.