PDA

View Full Version : Weapon exp after maxed out weapon. Does it happen?

Xevier77
04-06-2013, 12:17 AM
Seriously I know there are tons of threads about it but i cant tell in game and I need to know as it will end up costing me some amount of time and effort to replace my weapons every time they max out.

Now has anyone tested this seriously? No more I think you get exp or I think it stops giving you exp.

Jardian
04-06-2013, 12:21 AM
Seriously I know there are tons of threads about it but i cant tell in game and I need to know as it will end up costing me some amount of time and effort to replace my weapons every time they max out.

Now has anyone tested this seriously? No more I think you get exp or I think it stops giving you exp.

You do not get weapon skill after you have maxed the exp on on a weapon. Anyone who does has a bugged weapon that I would expect to be fixed sometime soon. It even has in the game info . "To gain skill you have to change weapons after you max a guns exp."

Xevier77
04-06-2013, 12:33 AM
Thats has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. Seriously take that **** out of the game.

Oz Gamer
04-06-2013, 12:38 AM
Thx good post

6Strummer
04-06-2013, 12:43 AM
Thats has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. Seriously take that **** out of the game.

You may not like it as a game mechanic, but it actually makes sense to me. You can only get so good at a particular weapon, and to get better at shooting in general you have to master multiple weapons. I can't say I don't feel a twinge of sadness when I get rid of a weapon I've grown fond of, but like I said it does make sense to me. It's also a good gauge of how much I'm playing. In the last two days I've acquired, maxed out, and replaced two awesome ARs.

folgar
04-06-2013, 12:48 AM
you don't need to get rid of your best weapons just use it only when you must.

6Strummer
04-06-2013, 01:04 AM
you don't need to get rid of your best weapons just use it only when you must.

I might save some of them if I had a bank to put them in, but I don't like to clutter up my inventory any more than I have to. I'm already carrying extra weapons for certain situations because I don't have access to all the loadout slots yet. I'm having fun playing with new weapons anyway, and I have a looong way to go before hitting max EGO level so I'm sure I'll find lots of weapons to love.

Xevier77
04-06-2013, 01:19 AM
OK so tell me this whats the max level of weapon skill?