PDA

View Full Version : Regarding HH drops

XxMADEnDETROITxX
10-18-2015, 07:18 PM
been grinding for a week straight at HH MJR's an literally have nothing to show for it , I've gotten all blues and also got crap from weekly but as I inspect some low ego noobs they are walking around wit event Jp's ... Is it the same for any other high ego's ?

Olaf
10-18-2015, 07:24 PM
been grinding for a week straight at HH MJR's an literally have nothing to show for it , I've gotten all blues and also got crap from weekly but as I inspect some low ego noobs they are walking around wit event Jp's ... Is it the same for any other high ego's ?

Same mate. Lots of low ego jackpots it seems lol

XxMADEnDETROITxX
10-18-2015, 08:17 PM
Just got 2nd place with over 150k points and still get all blues this is ridiculous

Claydough
10-18-2015, 08:52 PM
Plenty of high ego jackpot out there too.

It just that high egos have better weapons and are probley not being used (like my hobgoblin)

Xevious
10-18-2015, 09:08 PM
I had a day where I pulled 2 jps and like 15+ ojs idk what it is b/c first few days 40ish AFs all blues then this

Ryu Soba JP
10-18-2015, 09:16 PM
I remember when they said rewards would be skill based.

Hunter0
10-18-2015, 09:39 PM

So what about ppl sitting around the edge of the arkfall and chit chat ? literally doing nothing at all. Seeing them doing that in every HH major.

Claydough
10-18-2015, 10:49 PM

when did they ever say that?

Atticus Batman
10-19-2015, 02:50 AM
Plenty of high ego jackpot out there too.

It just that high egos have better weapons and are probley not being used (like my hobgoblin)

Same with my hobgoblin. It will sit with my Reckoning and Drummer in the corner, awaiting their turns to be removed from timeout.

konstantinov
10-19-2015, 02:51 AM
I've pulled a Hobgoblin and a Tombstone. I'm leaning towards keeping the Hobgoblin and I traded the Tombstone for an Afterlife.

Johnny Stranger
10-19-2015, 04:38 AM
lol , I have gotten greens more than blues for the ROTP minors and "(what) a Drag Me to (timbuktoo) Hell (of crappy rewards)" ... GREEN !!! Really ? pathetic ... DMTH should have a shot at a named as well as ROTP or at least an OJ ...albeit much less than major, but I haven't even heard of anyone getting an OJ from any of those .... it's basically do 40 of them , you might get 1 or 2 purple mods out of it ...pretty awful RNG right there ...
We'll see if anything gets boosted today ...I love the event, albeit it can become boring and tedious if not in group on mic etc..

doctordabs
10-19-2015, 04:47 AM
lol , I have gotten greens more than blues for the ROTP minors and "(what) a Drag Me to (timbuktoo) Hell (of crappy rewards)" ... GREEN !!! Really ? pathetic ... DMTH should have a shot at a named as well as ROTP or at least an OJ ...albeit much less than major, but I haven't even heard of anyone getting an OJ from any of those .... it's basically do 40 of them , you might get 1 or 2 purple mods out of it ...pretty awful RNG right there ...
We'll see if anything gets boosted today ...I love the event, albeit it can become boring and tedious if not in group on mic etc..

it's simple - if they give named guns to us higher levels then they can't sell us arkforge to level it up

they're just money grubbers and dont care if we actually enjoy the game

Johnny Stranger
10-19-2015, 04:56 AM
lol , saw an ego 112 grave digger on a 200 ego player yesterday ...

SaikoTeek
10-19-2015, 07:18 AM
lol , saw an ego 112 grave digger on a 200 ego player yesterday ...

I had to jump on mod toon to level it a but to unlock some stuff, so I decided to hit a few mjrs. I truly was expecting to get trioned with a 80 ego phantasm.

Gaige12
10-19-2015, 07:33 AM

Yep. That's called getting smoke blown up your.....

Meee
10-19-2015, 07:50 AM
It's so bad for me I dropped $50 on boxes and got zero ojs . That's guns and mods zero . They dropped the rate after the 1St day just like every other event . Then raise it slightly a day or 2 before the end

Hexthat
10-19-2015, 08:09 AM
If there were more major arkfalls that would be great. ATM(at the moment) we get like 60 people or more at a major. Majors don't even last 8mins.

If we had more major arkfalls more often players would be spread out more and it would make the majors more challenging. Right now all of this event arkfalls are extremely boring. At least I have a chance at something from majors though.

reciprocate
10-20-2015, 04:11 AM
Just finished a Major Arkfall and came in 4th for score, know what it gave me at the end? A green External Recoil Reduction. I double checked my inventory, not even any purple, and aside from the random blues looted off killed Hulkers.

But hey, I can walk into a minor arkfall and not even fire off a single shot as it literally ends half a second I get in and get a blue off it.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. This game's RNG is sofaking stupid. What a joke..

I feel horrible to those who spent real $ in hopes of even getting something decent. Hopefully you guys get something relevant and nice.

ACIDXFLAMES
10-20-2015, 05:43 AM
Well people its just a random reward trion doesn't just garuntee an orange raritynweapon after a total score of 100+

reciprocate
10-20-2015, 06:15 AM
Well people its just a random reward trion doesn't just garuntee an orange raritynweapon after a total score of 100+

If you're referring to my post, I never demanded or even asked about item rarity tier of Orange. I just mentioned how unbelievably stupid for all the effort one can put in, it's practically in reverse. Do a major AF and score over 130k = get a green. Do a minor by driving up in vicinity and not even get out of your vehicle = get a blue.

See how stupid that RNG is? I may as well join all the BMG spamming nuts and start demanding nameds at this rate. I won't, but the BMG spam thing may be something I will still do to spite the system nonetheless.

[edit] 15 minutes after this post, I got an elite lockbox with normal in game currency, got a Respark Rearm IV EX with elec nano resistance. A minute later, went to an already ending Hulker Hell Major AF, did jack squat for score as it was practically done by the time I got there and I got an OJ Hallowed SMG with meh rolls. Am I happy to get some oranges in a nice quick burst like that? Sure, but I think having some better consistency in things matters more. I do realize the irony in asking for "consistency" in RNG as well, but it the current system seems really weird.

As I said, this RNG is stupid and it shows.

Ray8888
10-20-2015, 07:21 AM
I have been doing quite a lot of grinding this event because I said I would go hard til I got a good smg and still havent. I had my weekly done on the first day and the 666 done on the second. 3 OJ drops in the first week. To compare I ended this past Armistice with 29 OJs. About the same level of insane grinding resulted in less than half the number of OJs. And no nameds. Got 5 or 6 at Armistice. The drop rate is noticeably nerfed..

r1p
10-20-2015, 09:02 AM
I have been doing quite a lot of grinding this event because I said I would go hard til I got a good smg and still havent. I had my weekly done on the first day and the 666 done on the second. 3 OJ drops in the first week. To compare I ended this past Armistice with 29 OJs. About the same level of insane grinding resulted in less than half the number of OJs. And no nameds. Got 5 or 6 at Armistice. The drop rate is noticeably nerfed..

But...but...but they increased the drops for this event.

Detri
10-20-2015, 09:05 AM
well I've been going at it HARD also and I would have thought I'd have better drops but I can't really complain. Last event I got no named weaps and this one I got one with still time to get more drops. But the time I put in... :)

PithHelmetIrath
10-20-2015, 09:15 AM
But...but...but they increased the drops for this event.

"It is what it is."