PDA

View Full Version : Trade: Show inventory option

Escyos
10-22-2015, 08:01 PM
There should be an option to show your inventory, or maybe just tradeable or unfavorited items with a single click. I'm often giving away free stuff and people always ask for something specific two or three times, would be easier to just show them what I got.

Gaige12
10-22-2015, 08:28 PM
Yeah and having chat functional while the trade window is open would be another good idea.

YahootsMagoondi
10-22-2015, 08:41 PM
Yeah and having chat functional while the trade window is open would be another good idea.

but...but...but, we asked for trade chat and they gave us that whole new channel that everybody uses...

Johnny Gatt
10-23-2015, 11:22 AM
Yes we need another inventory selection to make it easier for trade glitches to steal our stuff.

PithHelmetIrath
10-23-2015, 11:24 AM
Can't wait to see today's live stream.. should be.. interesting.

Logain
10-23-2015, 11:56 AM

Why is that? Are they showing anything interesting?

stefb42
10-23-2015, 12:01 PM
I asked in the qa a while back if we could have an option to allow us to view others inventory with the users permission for the sake of trading, they pretty much said they would never allow it, ill try and find a link

Edit question 10, I also commented further in the thread to no avail
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?176982-Defiance-Community-Q-amp-A-November-14&highlight=view+inventory

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?176982-Defiance-Community-Q-amp-A-November-14&highlight=view+inventory

crasher
10-23-2015, 05:36 PM
Almost every LS email notification I've gotten in the last several months has been hawking some lame crap like TROVE.

I haven't seen but one DEFI LS email msg in half a forever.

Johnny Gatt
10-23-2015, 06:27 PM
They have stated this in the forums as well. I for one agree that a players inventory is private. If you are selling items , then feel free to show those items. If someone can see your entire inventory, guess what, they will not want what you are selling. You are trying to sell a few junk shields and some old ojs for inventory space, but guess what , now people see that you have two pipers and grave digger. They are going to bug you for your good stuff that you want to keep and you will have a harder time moving the stuff you want to sell.

I used to sell t4 mods by advertising all my mods at once. Now I sell them individually, to keep control of my items. I do not let another player tell me which mod I want to sell. I sell what I want, post another, and so on.

PithHelmetIrath
10-24-2015, 08:11 AM
Almost every LS email notification I've gotten in the last several months has been hawking some lame crap like TROVE.

If it looks like spam.. and smells like spam.. lol

Why is that? Are they showing anything interesting?

No, 'interesting' as in seeing how often they avoid the inventory topic all together.

ENSkDZ
10-27-2015, 08:24 AM
I agree HUGE