PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick of all those obvious hackers / exploiters

pew pew pew
10-22-2015, 11:47 PM
I've played the game quite a while now, I'm starting to get sick of all those hacks and exploits people use at PvP. So I've started to record my sessions now to have some valid evidence for outgoing reports.

Where do I report them? Couldn't find something in-game and it seems hidden on Glyph too. Do we have to PM an admin or moderator?

Escyos
10-22-2015, 11:50 PM
Pretty simple suggestion, don't play PvP. It attracts some of the worst.

Report here: https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us

Fallen_Aingeal
10-22-2015, 11:55 PM
I've played the game quite a while now, I'm starting to get sick of all those hacks and exploits people use at PvP. So I've started to record my sessions now to have some valid evidence for outgoing reports.

Where do I report them? Couldn't find something in-game and it seems hidden on Glyph too. Do we have to PM an admin or moderator?Won't do any good, sorry to say. The team has seen countless footage of these ppl, and yet they play on...Even after the thread they creating asking for the reports, video, etc.

Best of luck to ya though.

pew pew pew
10-23-2015, 01:41 AM
Pretty simple suggestion, don't play PvP. It attracts some of the worst.

Report here: https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us
I wouldn't play it if we would be able to reach the cap without doing them. That's the only reason why there are non 6ks at all I assume, for pursuits :p Thanks for the link :)

Won't do any good, sorry to say. The team has seen countless footage of these ppl, and yet they play on...Even after the thread they creating asking for the reports, video, etc.

Best of luck to ya though.That doesn't sound great as in some don't even try to "hide" it.

Altras
10-23-2015, 04:53 AM
Instead of being like all the other tools who say"pvp sucks" why dont you get on pts and help with pvp updating. Cry babies.

And they do ban hackers, you just need to have legit video evidence, account and character name, platform, server date and time. Done it over a dozen times now.

r1p
10-23-2015, 05:34 AM
Instead of being like all the other tools who say"pvp sucks" why dont you get on pts and help with pvp updating. Cry babies.

And they do ban hackers, you just need to have legit video evidence, account and character name, platform, server date and time. Done it over a dozen times now.

Install a piece of software whose most notable feature is how often it crashes on my $2500 computer?

Altras
10-23-2015, 05:56 AM
Install a piece of software whose most notable feature is how often it crashes on my $2500 computer?

What program?

hempman
10-23-2015, 07:20 AM

i dunno bout hackers,but i do know my friend reported scammers ingame and tried many ways to report them With evidence.
those scammers are still ingame today,and my friend is banned off this forum for being too vocal.
try to figure out the justice there,if you can.

as far as pvp goes,theres a shield glitch they r using now....

Edit: to the Op,what you do is create a ticket over on glyph/trion and submit the videos thru the ticket.
at the Bottom youll see an upload link.
hope that helps.

Ea Rapture
10-23-2015, 07:49 AM
I've played the game quite a while now, I'm starting to get sick of all those hacks and exploits people use at PvP.

Quit then. Lol

Altras
10-23-2015, 07:53 AM
Depends on the severity of the situation. Whats the scam? How many has he scammed? Has he had any other official offenses? Are all things that factor in. Most first time offense scams are a temp ban, from what ive seen. As far as legit speed hack/ aimbot, they're pretty rare at this age in the game. (Not saying they don't exist) The most common thing you'll see are glitchers.

hempman
10-23-2015, 08:04 AM
i dont want to get into details,
but i do know he reported multiple offenders with video,screenshots,and xbox live messages for proof.
then,when they did nothing,he started posting more and more,and tried pming the devs only to be ignored.
his last post was him cussing them out for not helping,and then he got the boot.

it was pretty discouraging,because hes one of the best guys in the game,helps everyone out.
all he was doing was trying to make the game a safer place to be.

seeing them ingame still,and knowing how he got treated,makes one wonder.
esp when its the devs that tell us to report and theyll handle it.

r1p
10-23-2015, 10:06 AM
What program?

Defiance. If I was talking about Office 2013 I would be on Microsoft's forums.

Gaige12
10-23-2015, 11:17 AM
Defiance. If I was talking about Office 2013 I would be on Microsoft's forums.

I gotta make a note to not be drinking anything when I read your poasts.

lmfao :D

DR MURDER
10-23-2015, 12:45 PM
Quit then. Lol

Lol EA ...XD. SQUAD

crasher
10-23-2015, 05:40 PM
Won't do any good, sorry to say. The team has seen countless footage of these ppl, and yet they play on...Even after the thread they creating asking for the reports, video, etc.

Best of luck to ya though.
Remember the old days when something like 40% of the PvP guys quit after it was admitted on a LS that cheaters weren't actually 'cheating', but instead were using the system 'creatively', and therefore there was nothing the TRION brass cared to do about it?

Fallen_Aingeal
10-23-2015, 07:39 PM
Remember the old days when something like 40% of the PvP guys quit after it was admitted on a LS that cheaters weren't actually 'cheating', but instead were using the system 'creatively', and therefore there was nothing the TRION brass cared to do about it?
Oh yeah. Rustled a lot of feathers with that one.

pew pew pew
10-23-2015, 09:35 PM
Quit then. LolSuch an idiotic post. Sounds like you are going to support whose who hack or you hack yourself. See what I did there?

If you cannot contribute in a helpful manner, just s*** up. Spam somewhere else.

Kuroro
10-23-2015, 09:43 PM
what plataform are you in?

DR MURDER
10-24-2015, 01:39 PM
Pew pew...it pisses me off when people do the invisible glitch... After reading all that info.. Its almost like are we wasting our time trying to report?? Idk

The Lady
10-24-2015, 04:58 PM
Pew pew...it pisses me off when people do the invisible glitch... After reading all that info.. Its almost like are we wasting our time trying to report?? Idk

The best way to help fix someone who is stuck with the invisible glitch is hatchling grenades.

Altras
10-24-2015, 06:50 PM
The best way to help fix someone who is stuck with the invisible glitch is hatchling grenades.

Found out recently mass cannons work too

The Lady
10-24-2015, 11:16 PM
Found out recently mass cannons work too

I was sad to see they fixed the mass cannon. No more discos. :(

pew pew pew
10-24-2015, 11:45 PM
Pew pew...it pisses me off when people do the invisible glitch... After reading all that info.. Its almost like are we wasting our time trying to report?? IdkHeh, that's one of the exploits I hate the most. Even if you talk to them, they refuse to just re-join the match. To be honest, I think they exactly know how to reproduce this bug since it affects always the same.

Thanks lady for your advice, will try it out to come by them :)

DR MURDER
10-25-2015, 01:20 AM
The Lady...+1 XD

Altras
10-25-2015, 07:45 AM
The invisible glitch is triggered on latency joining or respawning in a match. Unless the masses use an internet throttle (everyone gets this glitch once, most without knowing it) most 99% of this glitch is accidental and not triggered intentionally.

The Lady
10-25-2015, 08:29 AM
There are certain players in game that when we kill each other I glitch. It sucks to run through a horde of people to get to the point and then realize that you are glitched. Getting on a bike usually clears it up. Last night I went into frieghtyard and noticed a lot of new names. There was a group trying to use bikes to get back up in the spawn point, and almost everyone who climbed a ladder used the ladder glitch. I don't think its cheaters, just a new batch of players using old glitches because they think it will give them an edge.

Ryu Soba JP
10-25-2015, 12:15 PM
The invisible glitch is triggered on latency joining or respawning in a match. Unless the masses use an internet throttle (everyone gets this glitch once, most without knowing it) most 99% of this glitch is accidental and not triggered intentionally.

I have to disagree with you, again. This bug is being exploited by players who can repeatedly reproduce it. I'm not saying you are completely wrong but suggesting it's just latency is false.

Defending exploits or attempting to convince players the reasoning is something it's not, in my opinion, means that you are silently condoning these actions or are guilty of them yourself.

Another example of this was when players were exploiting Cronkhite and a certain group tried to convince others it was because of speed runs. Some of us may have been born at night but not last night.

Altras
10-25-2015, 12:25 PM
I have to disagree with you, again. This bug is being exploited by players who can repeatedly reproduce it. I'm not saying you are completely wrong but suggesting it's just latency is false.

Defending exploits or attempting to convince players the reasoning is something it's not, in my opinion, means that you are silently condoning these actions or are guilty of them yourself.

Another example of this was when players were exploiting Cronkhite and a certain group tried to convince others it was because of speed runs. Some of us may have been born at night but not last night.

Guy you have no idea how many abused glitches I've reported. And yes it is triggered with latency, I'm not going to state how to recreate it, but understanding something doesn't mean I'm guilty.
And your example, just because skilled players have a mastery of a map, doesn't make them cheaters. If there's no glitches or bugs being used, its pretty legit.

By all means, find me a glitch:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh2WvPMewvo
Fh2WvPMewvo

I'm sure there are players who abuse the glitch. In my experience, most of these are accidental. When its not, its usually one guy who's account hoping around. But if one player is consistently abusing a glitch, you could report it.

DR MURDER
10-25-2015, 03:23 PM
So iam not crazy.. People can instigate that at will??.. Well I will continue to bb and leaplord these bastards...oj hatchling XD

Ryu Soba JP
10-26-2015, 04:52 AM
Guy you have no idea how many abused glitches I've reported. And yes it is triggered with latency, I'm not going to state how to recreate it, but understanding something doesn't mean I'm guilty.
And your example, just because skilled players have a mastery of a map, doesn't make them cheaters. If there's no glitches or bugs being used, its pretty legit.

By all means, find me a glitch:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh2WvPMewvo
Fh2WvPMewvo

I'm sure there are players who abuse the glitch. In my experience, most of these are accidental. When its not, its usually one guy who's account hoping around. But if one player is consistently abusing a glitch, you could report it.

My example was pointing out that speed runs are NOT why Cronkhite was removed then reintroduced. It was for another reason and you know it. It's easy to take a full group who know the map well, have great gear and are able to advance the map killing mobs and completing the objectives properly. I do not consider this as cheating. However, the other method that was being done IS cheating/exploiting and THAT is the reason why.

Now, in regards to pvp. The invisibility bug can happen to anyone without their knowledge. I agree. But, there are players who can recreate this bug and they are the ones abusing it in pvp intentionally to gain the upper hand. Just like the players using atv to jump spawn, just like the player going outside the playable map in Freight Yard. Just like the players shooting through walls, using shield glitches, homing CrimeFighters and grenades, lag switching and in one instance shooting the ground and killing everyone on the map in one shot at the same time.

All exploiters. Always the same players.

The Lady
10-26-2015, 06:59 AM
There are homing crimefighters? Most of these glitch users suck so bad that even with the glitch exploiting they aren't doing much but being annoying. I haven't seen any of them end up with a score worth bragging about. I have spent whole freight yard matches never coming out of the A spawn point, and just shooting the off mappers and the guys jumping into the spawn point. After playing that map a thousand times, sometimes its a nice change.

Kuroro
10-27-2015, 03:20 AM
none of the best pvpers are good for using glitches

The Lady
10-27-2015, 05:19 AM
I noticed just yesterday that several of the self proclaimed I am a PVP god using several of the glitches in freight yard. Even using the jump glitch to climb a ladder is technically abusing a glitch.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-27-2015, 08:37 AM
and some of the freight yard players are using a ego power glitch . that still has yet to be fixed

Ryu Soba JP
10-27-2015, 10:25 AM
I noticed just yesterday that several of the self proclaimed I am a PVP god using several of the glitches in freight yard. Even using the jump glitch to climb a ladder is technically abusing a glitch.

You noticed yesterday a few of us picked up on this months ago. It's laughable. And if you say something to them they call you a noob, a sore loser and tell you to learn to play. I've been playing games most of my life. Once you see an exploit so many times you tend to recognize it in other games when it's being used.