PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Apex sludge hammer white rolls?

DEATHBRINGER210
10-23-2015, 04:35 PM
so the apex only has one other white roll ? min damage?

Tiwi
10-23-2015, 05:20 PM
so the apex only has one other white roll ? min damage?

no, it has 5 white rolls

J3R3MIAHS
10-24-2015, 06:02 PM
Better than velocity.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-27-2015, 08:57 AM
for i just min damage and velocity

DEATHBRINGER210
10-27-2015, 10:42 AM
no, it has 5 white rolls

what five rolls? it can only roll velocity, min damage , fire rate ,and mag . all other rolls are use up

Rashere
10-27-2015, 11:47 AM
Sludge-Hammer is a low mag weapon, so can't roll mag or fire rate.

cmpowell
10-27-2015, 01:52 PM
I thought it was reload, min dmg, and velocity that were available. I'd have to relook been a while since I checked the apex rolls

DEATHBRINGER210
10-27-2015, 07:07 PM
I thought it was reload, min dmg, and velocity that were available. I'd have to relook been a while since I checked the apex rolls

the apex has a reload on it. i wish i knew min damage was the only other roll

DEATHBRINGER210
10-27-2015, 07:29 PM
they need to put the mag rolls and fire rate back

Rashere
10-28-2015, 10:50 AM
It's not that they're missing. That weapon type (and others that have 1-2 round mags) doesn't get +clip bonuses as its tuned around its low clip size. Most of the guns in the category only have a single round mag, so fire rate doesn't do a lot for them.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-03-2015, 11:27 AM
so a fire rate roll on a boomer woundnt stack with a rig and the right chips. and extra ammo is useless?

xXxDSMer
11-05-2015, 04:17 AM
You're entirely missing Rashere's point.

That particular named det is intended to work with the cannoneer syn that's on it. Particularly parts 3 and 4: increased nano chance after full reload. Not so much on parts 1 and 2 (since the mag's only two).

Since it is a big boomer, there should be a +mag mastery available, just as there is that mastery on at least one of my topnotch boomers - so that is an option for those that would prefer to get it up to 8 mag (with mastery and reserve chamber).

Big boomers do, and always have used, the detonators 1-clip table (http://www.defiancedata.com/weaponbonuses.php?w=Detonators%201-Clip)for rolls, but have at least some if not all of the explosive weapons (http://www.defiancedata.com/weaponmasteries.php?w=Explosive%20Weapons) masteries (notice it's not the explosive weapons 1-clip table).

So there's the option of the tier 5 +mag mastery which would make it 6 mag total, or the tier 6 +mag mastery which would make it 7 mag total, or a tier 4 reserve chamber for 6 total, or a combination of mastery and reserve for 8 or more mag capacity.

It isn't impossible to get a boomer to 8 mag, there's just a tradeoff to get it there - as it's always been (or at least how its been for quite a long time). That tradeoff being having to roll +mag mastery... something that can't be done on corruptors or incinerators.

Also, there are other upsides to small mag boomers. Like ego on reload mastery, or speed on reload mastery.
Mag just hasn't been a (colored) boomer roll. Fortunately for those that do want 8mag - there is a way to get it :)

DEATHBRINGER210
11-21-2015, 11:26 AM
You're entirely missing Rashere's point.

That particular named det is intended to work with the cannoneer syn that's on it. Particularly parts 3 and 4: increased nano chance after full reload. Not so much on parts 1 and 2 (since the mag's only two).

Since it is a big boomer, there should be a +mag mastery available, just as there is that mastery on at least one of my topnotch boomers - so that is an option for those that would prefer to get it up to 8 mag (with mastery and reserve chamber).

Big boomers do, and always have used, the detonators 1-clip table (http://www.defiancedata.com/weaponbonuses.php?w=Detonators%201-Clip)for rolls, but have at least some if not all of the explosive weapons (http://www.defiancedata.com/weaponmasteries.php?w=Explosive%20Weapons) masteries (notice it's not the explosive weapons 1-clip table).

So there's the option of the tier 5 +mag mastery which would make it 6 mag total, or the tier 6 +mag mastery which would make it 7 mag total, or a tier 4 reserve chamber for 6 total, or a combination of mastery and reserve for 8 or more mag capacity.

It isn't impossible to get a boomer to 8 mag, there's just a tradeoff to get it there - as it's always been (or at least how its been for quite a long time). That tradeoff being having to roll +mag mastery... something that can't be done on corruptors or incinerators.

Also, there are other upsides to small mag boomers. Like ego on reload mastery, or speed on reload mastery.
Mag just hasn't been a (colored) boomer roll. Fortunately for those that do want 8mag - there is a way to get it :)

i have a new roll t4 frc big boomer with a white fire rate roll that i found , so why doesnt the apex have a option for a white fire rate/

DEATHBRINGER210
11-21-2015, 12:01 PM
Sludge-Hammer is a low mag weapon, so can't roll mag or fire rate.

i have a frc boomer with a white fire rate roll . new rolls
white roll 1.03 fire rate
green roll x.85 reload
blue roll x1.08 damage
epic roll on full +3% percent shield steal for 3 seconds

Claydough
11-21-2015, 01:36 PM
why am i being forced to setup my weapon the way somone else want it?

the 3rd and 4th syn is completely useless.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-21-2015, 02:27 PM
why am i being forced to setup my weapon the way somone else want it?

the 3rd and 4th syn is completely useless.

its a bio det the syn works

Claydough
11-21-2015, 02:35 PM
its a bio det the syn works

weather i proc bio or not, it really does not matter that much.
90% of the time the boomer one shots everything and if it doesn't one more grenade will finish them off, weather bio procs or not...

the only time the syn would be useful is when shooting at a hulker or somthing, which who shoots a hulker with a det?

DEATHBRINGER210
11-21-2015, 02:51 PM
weather i proc bio or not, it really does not matter that much.
90% of the time the boomer one shots everything and if it doesn't one more grenade will finish them off, weather bio procs or not...

the only time the syn would be useful is when shooting at a hulker or somthing, which who shoots a hulker with a det?

a ground pounder is a det and i use my boomer on hulkers

DEATHBRINGER210
12-14-2015, 09:02 AM
mag rolls and fire rates all around