PDA

View Full Version : PC gamer needs controller tips

KingKopro
02-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Hello all,

I have been gaming on all 3 platforms for many years, and I plan to play Defiance on PC because most of my friends will be. But, I want to use a PS3 style controller to do so because I think my gameplay will be much better with a handheld controller vs. a keyboard and mouse. My question to you is: What PS3 style controller(s) would you recommend for me. (Price is not a factor)

Zombie
02-15-2013, 02:28 PM
Use your ps3 controller on your pc there is some good programs that turn your controller into a game pad. (I don't know them right off my head, but use google and trusted sites.)

KingKopro
02-15-2013, 02:30 PM
Use your ps3 controller on your pc there is some good programs that turn your controller into a game pad. (I don't know them right off my head, but use google and trusted sites.)

AH! I was unaware that there were programs that did this. I always just assumed there were special controllers with special software to make them work on PC. Thanks!

Zombie
02-15-2013, 02:32 PM
AH! I was unaware that there were programs that did this. I always just assumed there were special controllers with special software to make them work on PC. Thanks! Yeah all you need is the software then your a gravy train on biscuit wheels.