PDA

View Full Version : PvP/PvE perks set up. Cloak and Overcharge.

Thedjectivenoun
04-06-2013, 01:32 AM
This is my planned Perk and Ego set up for PvP and PvE.

Cloak 4 Bars / Over Charge 4 Bars
40 Sec Recharge
(All Skills need to be 3 bars full)
Sucker Punch 15% damage From the back
Infiltrator +6 Cloak Increase
Shadow Strike 30% Damage while Cloaked
Shadow's Core -9 Sec recharge reduce (31 Seconds Cloak Recharge)
Cellular Armor 6% Less Damage
Fortitude 250+ Health (Dunno if that is correct)

Killing Machine +6 seconds to Overcharge
Quick Charge -9 Seconds reduce charge on Overcharge

Failsafe take -15% less damage if hit while your shields are recharging (Interchangeable)
Kill or Be Killed +45% more crit. damage if your shields are empty (Interchangeable and a help me god moment)
Deadly Cascade 30% Damage increase for additional enemy caught in an explosion (Interchangeable)
Height Advantage 9% damage to targets lower then you (interchangeable)
Nerves of Steel 15% Critical Multiplier for targets charging you. (interchangeable)
Thick Skinned take half damage for 3 seconds wen your shields break 15 second cool down. (Interchangeable)
In the trenches take 15% less damage when you are LOWER then your enemy. (interchangeable)
Hunters Stance 9% Crit Damage increase while crouching (Interchangeable)
Interchangeable basically means just swap them out and try a different one but the "in the trenches" and "Height Advantage" I see as really useful since we can't see level these would increase your and decrease damage output and received depending on your play style.

This is just my personal preference if you want to PvP not saying this will let you win all the time, but it should allow you to hold your own for a bit. player skill level varies.

I would Also suggest a Pump shotty for the "Cloak" people and an AR or a really good Bolt Action Sniper Rifle.
Overcharge I would suggest A shotty Pump or Tact, and either LMG or Rocket Launcher. Element Effect, Electricity or Fire. (not for sure how good acid is or what it does >.>)

Grenades I highly suggest a Pyro (Fire DOT) or Bio (Slows them) . if you are lucky try to get a Flash with electricity properties. a 0.5 or a 0.3 detonation tops.

Lyrix
04-06-2013, 05:07 AM
Sounds very good.. Kinda rogueish! :D Thanks for the post..

Escalith
04-06-2013, 06:04 AM
Fortitude 250+ Health (Dunno if that is correct)
225 Health only. :)

Galdoblame
04-06-2013, 10:59 AM
Hunn? Thick Skinned should be mandatory. remplace any of your main skill by this one. Asap

Thr0nes
04-06-2013, 01:46 PM
Very hard to tell if shadow strike is working properly. It may just be the initial hit while cloaked, as attacking brings you out of cloak. Can anyone confirm +30% damage from this?

Thedjectivenoun
04-06-2013, 05:08 PM
I personally think it is just the initial hit while cloaked, since you de-cloak when you shot. and yes I notice a difference in the initial shot before I had Sucker Punch.

the Charge one I have is nasty too, but my play style I rarely hunt, but more less wait and see.

and TY Escalith for that update on the fortitude I took a shot in the dark.

Also if any of you despise the Cloakers carry a Pyro Grenade and and ultilize decoy to force the cloakers out of hiding. but I strongly encourage carrying a shotty as a secondary, just in case.

Thedjectivenoun
04-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Hunn? Thick Skinned should be mandatory. remplace any of your main skill by this one. Asap
that it should I would agree with you on that, but if you have a different perk you want to use and you rarely get engaged, you might not want that perk.

Aidan415
04-06-2013, 05:59 PM
There's a skill bottom right which is great for PvE which gives +75% Dmg to mobs that are flinching, knockedown or knockedback which can easily be achieved with the Flashbang grenade.

Thedjectivenoun
04-06-2013, 08:17 PM
There's a skill bottom right which is great for PvE which gives +75% Dmg to mobs that are flinching, knockedown or knockedback which can easily be achieved with the Flashbang grenade.

I noticed that one as well. I'm still kinda of "eh" on flashbangs. I love my pyro nades.

Galdoblame
04-06-2013, 09:27 PM
I noticed that one as well. I'm still kinda of "eh" on flashbangs. I love my pyro nades.

Mobs automatically flinch where they receive x damage,so you don't need a flash nade :P some weapon have it as a special ability too.

Thedjectivenoun
04-07-2013, 12:10 AM
I notice a pistol has Knock Down power, but that ability could be useful.